AN HOUR AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

2 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

3 HOURS AGO 5 fab beauty uses for tea tree oil: http://t.co/IFbME5OIxt

COMMENTS

5 ways to sport pink in your workout gear

The go-to girly color toughens up for your gym bag and the greater good.

This is soooo CUTE and awesome! Smile
*************************************************************
Hey Girlies! Want to be part of a fabulous club with other girls? Then join my club 'Girls Rule'! We'll discuss fun topics, fashion advice, music, boys, drama solutions, and tons of other spectacular topics! Come to receive advice or just have a great time making new friends! Thx in Advance! Smile
XoXo,
*MusicGirl16*

by *MusicGirl16* on 10/22/2011 7:40:40 PM

MOD: my friends are at a stage where they swear a lot. I really don't like it, and think it is impolite. How should I tell them to watch their mouthes? Also, is it true that your hair changes textures every 7 years? that is what my aunt said, and if so, my hair is getting to the end of the 7 year period.

Hey girlfriend, you may not be able to stop your friends from cursing, but you can ask them not to swear so much around you. Tell them you don't like it and it's disrespectful to you. And I've never heard that about hair before. I guess it could be true. Just keep your hair healthy and moisturized and you should be okay. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by hahaha2005 on 10/1/2011 7:37:41 PM

Their all soooooooooooooo cute and for a good cause too!!!!! better got pick some up!

by macypup on 10/1/2011 3:42:46 PM

ok so im going to the fait w/ my friends today and i dont know wat to wear. its a tradational, cool, damp new england day here, and i want a cute outfit. theres a chance for showers, and it will be cloudy most of the day, and around 63 degrees (also its already kinda wet out). any suggestions on wat to wear? thnxx Smile

by erynn14 on 10/1/2011 12:48:01 PM

I have the Under Armor headbands and the Under Armor shirt. I also have a different set of UA headbands specialy for breast canser arwarness. They say "Power in Pink", one is bright pink, and the other one is black and says in pink GO. FIGHT. CURE.

by MakeItOrBreakIt:)) on 10/1/2011 10:25:38 AM

awesome!

by carrieunderwoodfan on 10/1/2011 10:11:51 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I signed up for the GL newsletter- everything except get fit fast. I checked my email this morning and I didn't get any of them EXCEPT for get fit fast! It said that the newsletter would come every Friday...why didn't it work? I am really confused.

by emonkey4 on 10/1/2011 9:11:31 AM