AN HOUR AGO Show off YOUR fab sense of style by designing a #stuckatprom dress with @theduckbrand! Click here for more deets: http://t.co/tvp0u6bvXh

2 HOURS AGO Literally can't even get over Anna and Elsa's hair! #Frozen: http://t.co/ZhxvmJkbqx

3 HOURS AGO 20 dollar sandals > everything: http://t.co/YSpawTYP4f

COMMENTS

60 great things to do in just 60 minutes

Daylight Savings’ is drawing close. What will you do with an extra hour?

Or you could sleep...

by emma23416 on 11/7/2011 8:44:11 AM

My brother had his 16th birthday yesterday and there was LOTS of leftover cake that's gonna get dumped anyway so I took half of of it and put it in the staff room fridge for the staff to eat..by afternoon it was gone! Made me feel really happy and warm Smile

by lemontwist213 on 10/24/2011 5:44:37 PM

mod mod mod!
There is this guy i like and him and I were best friends last year. we don't have that many classes together, only gym. sometimes he rides my bus in the morning. So we were playing "prison ball" in gym and he kept telling me to throw the ball at him, so i did and he caught it and got me out so i had to go to the "prison" and he said (playfully) "I'm not going to let you go back" so while my teammates were trying to get me back he was making sure i didn't catch the balls to go back over. after the game was over he slammed the ball on the ground and said (playfully) "Ha I told you I wouldn't let you back in!" Whenever I ask my friends if they think he likes me they say yes without hesitation. I like him too but I don't know what to do...any advice?

Hey girlie,

It definitely sounds like there could be a chance he likes ya. So use that to boost your confidence and start simple: TALK TO HIM! You'd be amazed what a little effort can do - just try talking to him a little every week, in class, online, via text, etc. Get to know each other and get more comfy around each other. Over time, as you become better friends, you could even start asking him to do homework together, go with you to see a movie you've been dying to see, or bring his friends to hang out in a group with yours. But you gotta start small! Smile

Lauren C.

by KKGIRL4LIFE on 10/20/2011 3:07:45 PM

Awesome ideas. I'm going to use some. Smile

♥XOXO
Indesicive1

by indesicive1 on 10/19/2011 5:43:20 PM

lol, there are so many things to do yet I'm bored..

by cindy5218 on 10/17/2011 12:57:10 PM

i wish i could do everything on this list (well, almost everything.)

by kiannahgal on 10/12/2011 1:45:57 PM

Omg this is such a cool thing! I wish I could do every single thing on the list!

by Rgirl12 on 10/7/2011 6:47:40 PM

I have this friend and she is the biggest flirt. She is know around the school for being one. She tells boys she only wants to be friends and then she ends up kissing them the same day. Multiple people have approached me about her. I am like the total opposite of the way she acts and i don't want people to think that i am like her just because we are friends. Any advice?

Hey girl!

Make an effort to become friendlier around your classmates so they can see you're not as flirtatious as your BFF. xoxox
Devin A.

by meganz97 on 10/7/2011 3:41:50 PM

crafting reading writing building drawing cooking baking language learning and much much more!

by parischick2 on 10/3/2011 8:12:27 PM

Wow! There are a lot of things to do in an hour. These are great ideas. Thanks GL!Tong

by Catlover4723 on 10/2/2011 6:05:06 PM