1 HOURS AGO Cold-weather workout gear for your fall sweat sesh: http://t.co/f3SLGwmn0t

2 HOURS AGO Yikes! Which secrets AREN'T meant to be kept? http://t.co/1Ylw6tV9gK

3 HOURS AGO 5 ways to rock beanies like a b0$$: http://t.co/ejqfA67qyW

COMMENTS

Must, must, must increase your bust? These moves help!

Natural ways to bump up your bra size.

i tried this btw im 8 it works a few days ago i was a 32AA now im a 32A so it works
i did it again tonight hoping i become a 32B

by pinkcat4305 on 6/9/2013 11:23:34 PM

Hey!
I have pretty much the exact opposite problem. My boobs are really big (I'm only thirteen.) I would be perfectly fine with it, if I wore a bra! My mom hasn't bought me one. I've tried to ask her to get me one numerous times, but I always get so scared. I have no idea what I'm even scared ABOUT. My mom's been there before, so why can't I just ask her? What's wrong with me?
A couple weeks ago, my mom was measuring me so we could alter my dress for the dance. She realized I didn't have a bra on, and she said "Chloe, do you have a bra?" I told her no, but then she didn't say anything else. So I know that she knows I don't have one, so why hasn't she bought me one? I've started my period, so she talked to me about that. But not bras???
I play softball (I pitch), and my boobs bounce around, and it HURTS. Not only that, but sometimes they show thought my shirt, and I get really embarrassed. So I know that I'm more than ready for a.
What should I do? Help!

by Graciegang on 5/18/2012 10:55:27 AM

Modmodmod so how long do you do it eveyday or once week how long will it take to GROW!!

by merrymerry22 on 1/24/2012 8:47:38 PM

Omg i love that book so much!! (Are you there God? It's me Margaret.)

by *Kailey* on 11/5/2011 12:31:41 PM

OMG I started cracking up when I saw the title cause that book was so funny and hen moose and whatshisface walked in and made fun of them literally I have read that book six times and it neve gets old..

by Jennifer0709 on 10/8/2011 2:42:02 PM

@LuvYaBunches: no wonder that was familiar! didn't her friend's brother find them doing that?

by hahaha2005 on 10/3/2011 4:34:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
I've procrastinating a lot lately! It seems like every time i should be doing home work or school work (im homeschooled) I'm on the computer instead! I know i'm better than this! But i can't help it... I have to watch my school videos on my computer and everytime i do i get distracted and check my email! in fact, right now i should be doing a science project and book report... ughh this drives me nuts! please,please,please help me to over come my procrastination sitch! Thanks!

Hey babe!

This article gives some great tricks on how to stop procrastinating http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/09/23/Punt-procrastination.aspx Smile And if you have a Mac, you can download an app called Self Control that will let you block certain websites from the Internet for a fixed period of time - I always use it when I have big assignments due! Good luck girl! xoxo
Devin A.

by cutiecayley333 on 10/3/2011 3:22:45 PM

MOD MOD MOD i've wanted to start working out more and increasing my strength and flexibility, i cheer and wrestle, but thats not enough i have the work out routine but i cant get motivated enough to do it. what should i do???
thanks,
Kellie

Hey Chica,

The best way to get motivated for working out is to remember why you want to do it. So make a list of your top 10 reasons for wanting to get in shape and hang it somewhere where you'll see it every day. Also, make other healthy choices besides just working out, like eating better and giving yourself time to relax. The more you make your routine part of your life, the more natural it will feel to just do it. Make individual goals along the way, and when you reach them, give yourself a little reward, like a mani/pedi or a movie with your besties. If it's still hard for you to get motivated, find a teammate who also wants to improve her strength and flexibility. The two of you working together will keep each other motivated. Good luck girlie!
Rachel N.

by klbugg97 on 10/3/2011 11:14:21 AM

i'm in 8th grade now, and still havent gotten my period. everyone else has, and even worse, everyone has boobs but me! and i know the whole thing goes, "you'll develop at your own time" but thats not working for me. im still an a-cup while my other friends are b's! my mother says i'll turn out just fine but i really dont know. my mom told me she didnt get her period till she was sixteen, and she is only a b-cup and she's like forty. but my aunt on my dads side got her period young, and shes like an e-cup. HELP! i dont know what to do!

by softballluver16 on 10/2/2011 10:56:01 PM

ok, so i'm in 8th grade. i am pretty "small" in the chest area, and i dont think those excersises will work for me to increase my bust! i haven't gotten my period, while every one else has. HELP!

by softballluver16 on 10/2/2011 10:48:34 PM