10 HOURS AGO RT @Fanlala: See what questions @PeytonList answered yesterday for @girlslifemag! http://t.co/YwPnWyG3Ra

14 HOURS AGO Play up your pony with this runway trick: http://t.co/0g7gDEHONT #GLBeauty

15 HOURS AGO These pretty playmakers offer unlimited outfit options—which is what we all need, right? Win @OfficialNFLShop gear: http://t.co/enRZCWDOfv

COMMENTS

Must, must, must increase your bust? These moves help!

Natural ways to bump up your bra size.

@bananaeater345- No I'm not, but thanks for caring.

by nerdisthewurd26 on 10/2/2011 12:40:41 PM

GirlsLife is getting really hypocritical. They always say "Love yourself for who you are!" & "Don't compare yourself to others!". But then they post articles like this. It's completely uncalled for! You shouldn't be posting articles to young girls about how to make your breast look bigger. This isn't the first time they've done an article like this, either. They had an article called "7 fab things about small boobs" or something like that, & it was plain ridiculous. You shouldn't be posting so many articles about having small boobs or big boobs. It'll make girls think it's really important, but it's really not.

Hey girl,

Absolutely feel free to voice your opinions on GL.com, but our goal is to write articles that will help our readers. For a lot of girls, the size of their breasts does impact the way they feel about themselves, their confidence, and the way they carry themselves in the world. You're right, it shouldn't - but it does. The goal is always "love yourself for who you are," but sometimes it takes some work and some confidence-boosting to get there. I'm sure you have insecurities and things about yourself that you don't like, too. We all do! Our articles about big boobs and small boobs are answering our readers' concerns about their own bods. We're not telling you to change who you are or what you look like - we're simply giving girls ideas on how to feel more confident in their own skin. If you don't like the articles, feel free not to read them. But based on the feedback we get, they do help other girls feel better. And that's the most important thing to us! <3
Lauren C.

by memory975 on 10/2/2011 12:39:17 PM

@nerdisthewurd26
I'm sorry that it's so tough. I was teased about the same thing bcuz i have problems hanging out around girls. I get along better with guys. When i told ppl this, i was called gay. I'm sorry if it bothers you if youre not gay. And I;m sorry if it bothersyou and you are. But they have no right to jusdge and leave them out of your mind when figuring out who you want to be.

by bananaeater345 on 10/2/2011 12:07:50 PM

Lauren C.- Thank you so much! That helped so much!

You're welcome, lovely!! <3
Lauren C.

by nerdisthewurd26 on 10/2/2011 11:51:31 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
my ,parents have this really ugly van from the 80s and they drive me around in it!
all my other friends are rich ( go to private school) and they have like iPods and phones while i don't
even my friends outside of school are uber rich
my mom is a cashier and my dad works in a hospital
so they both dont make a lot of money
i dont have an thing that i really cherish either
i always am embarasse when the always have like new cars and stuff
please help with my self esttem issues abou it!

Hey girl,

You can't do anything to change your parents' financial situation, so don't feel embarrassed! It's just a fact that some people have more money than others. That's our economy and that's what makes the world go 'round. I'm in the same boat as you - my parents make an average income (but my dad lost his job for a couple years too so we really had to watch what we were spending), so I used to always compare myself to other people who had more money. But it's a waste of time since you can't do anything about it! So instead of feeling guilty or upset, focus on carrying yourself with confidence. Get creative with your wardrobe to make it look like you're wearing new outfits (you'd be surprised how easy it is to rejuvenate your look by combining pieces in a new way). If you're confident and happy where you are, nothing that the rich kids have to say will do anything but make them look silly. And if you might want some spending money for new clothes or accessories (NOT because you want to keep up with your friends, but because it would make you feel good to have your own belongings that mean something to you), try getting a part time job or even babysitting/dog walking around your neighborhood. A little extra cash won't help mom and dad buy a new car, but it could make you feel a little bit more powerful because you've earned it and have a little more freedom to do what you want.
Lauren C.

by anntheangel on 10/2/2011 11:44:49 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
Please answer this! Everyone I've asked won't answer me!
I don't know if it is normal for my age (12) but I'm constantly worried about people thinking I'm gay or being gay. My friends are boy crazy and I'm not, so at one of my friend's birthday party's they started calling me a lesbian and now I'm constantly worried about being gay. What should I do? Please help!

Hey girl,

This is nothing to worry about! Especially between the ages of 10-15, girls and guys are both exploring their sexualities, figuring out what is attractive to them, and developing a better understanding of themselves. It's totally normal to question, explore, and be confused sometimes! And this last part is some advice from a great article on GL about just this subject: It's possible that you could be attracted to both girls and boys. You could also be attracted to girls or relate more to boys than you do to girls. If that’s the case then be proud! Many people realize or admit this around puberty although some claim to have known about their sexuality since they were very young. Confused about how you feel? Try jotting it down in a journal and see what you come up with. You could also a school counselor or trusted adult friend about what you’re feeling. Once you start opening up about what's going on you'll feel more confident about yourself and hopefully understand it a little better. Don't be afraid to talk to your friends either. If they're your true friends then they won't care or judge you on your sexuality! There are so many things that make a person great so don't feel like you have to make a decision on this right now! It's okay to be a little confused during this time, but as always, it's best to talk it out to get a better handle on it, so don’t keep your feelings bottled up! And no matter what don’t be afraid to be who you are.
Lauren C.

by nerdisthewurd26 on 10/2/2011 10:51:15 AM

MOD MOD MOD I really want a smaller chest its causes me stress

Hey girl,

Make sure you are wearing a bra that fits and gives you plenty of support! Go to a department store like Macys or Nordstrom (or a bra store like Victoria's Secret) to get measured by a professional. Then choose a bra with thicker straps, underwire, and lining. If you choose the right one for your shape and size, you will really notice a difference! It won't feel like you're carrying around so much extra weight anymore.
Lauren C.

by olympians on 10/2/2011 9:52:13 AM

Need cash in a flash? Join the Money Making 101 club, where you'll learn different ways to make money, how to save money, and how to buy smartly. You can join by clicking on the icon on my profile, or look it up in the "Clubs" section. Join now!

by LuvYaBunches on 10/2/2011 8:40:46 AM

They copied the title from the book "Are you there God? It's me, Margaret." where the girls chant "I must, I must, I must increase my bust" while doing a similar exercise to the 2nd one on this article.

by LuvYaBunches on 10/2/2011 8:36:37 AM

I never never think of doing push ups to up my breast tissue. Clever GL!!

by chocolateworld12 on 10/2/2011 7:30:52 AM