4 HOURS AGO Can girls make the first move—or is that weird? http://t.co/tgtlB9KNYl

6 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 Western chick wrangles these @BuccoCapensis navy boots: http://t.co/o8FUIQYMbr

7 HOURS AGO Snag a sneak peek of @jacquieleemusic's new EP: http://t.co/CsAj7j0goN #thevoice

COMMENTS

Must, must, must increase your bust? These moves help!

Natural ways to bump up your bra size.

i tried this btw im 8 it works a few days ago i was a 32AA now im a 32A so it works
i did it again tonight hoping i become a 32B

by pinkcat4305 on 6/9/2013 11:23:34 PM

Hey!
I have pretty much the exact opposite problem. My boobs are really big (I'm only thirteen.) I would be perfectly fine with it, if I wore a bra! My mom hasn't bought me one. I've tried to ask her to get me one numerous times, but I always get so scared. I have no idea what I'm even scared ABOUT. My mom's been there before, so why can't I just ask her? What's wrong with me?
A couple weeks ago, my mom was measuring me so we could alter my dress for the dance. She realized I didn't have a bra on, and she said "Chloe, do you have a bra?" I told her no, but then she didn't say anything else. So I know that she knows I don't have one, so why hasn't she bought me one? I've started my period, so she talked to me about that. But not bras???
I play softball (I pitch), and my boobs bounce around, and it HURTS. Not only that, but sometimes they show thought my shirt, and I get really embarrassed. So I know that I'm more than ready for a.
What should I do? Help!

by Graciegang on 5/18/2012 10:55:27 AM

Modmodmod so how long do you do it eveyday or once week how long will it take to GROW!!

by merrymerry22 on 1/24/2012 8:47:38 PM

Omg i love that book so much!! (Are you there God? It's me Margaret.)

by *Kailey* on 11/5/2011 12:31:41 PM

OMG I started cracking up when I saw the title cause that book was so funny and hen moose and whatshisface walked in and made fun of them literally I have read that book six times and it neve gets old..

by Jennifer0709 on 10/8/2011 2:42:02 PM

@LuvYaBunches: no wonder that was familiar! didn't her friend's brother find them doing that?

by hahaha2005 on 10/3/2011 4:34:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
I've procrastinating a lot lately! It seems like every time i should be doing home work or school work (im homeschooled) I'm on the computer instead! I know i'm better than this! But i can't help it... I have to watch my school videos on my computer and everytime i do i get distracted and check my email! in fact, right now i should be doing a science project and book report... ughh this drives me nuts! please,please,please help me to over come my procrastination sitch! Thanks!

Hey babe!

This article gives some great tricks on how to stop procrastinating http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/09/23/Punt-procrastination.aspx Smile And if you have a Mac, you can download an app called Self Control that will let you block certain websites from the Internet for a fixed period of time - I always use it when I have big assignments due! Good luck girl! xoxo
Devin A.

by cutiecayley333 on 10/3/2011 3:22:45 PM

MOD MOD MOD i've wanted to start working out more and increasing my strength and flexibility, i cheer and wrestle, but thats not enough i have the work out routine but i cant get motivated enough to do it. what should i do???
thanks,
Kellie

Hey Chica,

The best way to get motivated for working out is to remember why you want to do it. So make a list of your top 10 reasons for wanting to get in shape and hang it somewhere where you'll see it every day. Also, make other healthy choices besides just working out, like eating better and giving yourself time to relax. The more you make your routine part of your life, the more natural it will feel to just do it. Make individual goals along the way, and when you reach them, give yourself a little reward, like a mani/pedi or a movie with your besties. If it's still hard for you to get motivated, find a teammate who also wants to improve her strength and flexibility. The two of you working together will keep each other motivated. Good luck girlie!
Rachel N.

by klbugg97 on 10/3/2011 11:14:21 AM

i'm in 8th grade now, and still havent gotten my period. everyone else has, and even worse, everyone has boobs but me! and i know the whole thing goes, "you'll develop at your own time" but thats not working for me. im still an a-cup while my other friends are b's! my mother says i'll turn out just fine but i really dont know. my mom told me she didnt get her period till she was sixteen, and she is only a b-cup and she's like forty. but my aunt on my dads side got her period young, and shes like an e-cup. HELP! i dont know what to do!

by softballluver16 on 10/2/2011 10:56:01 PM

ok, so i'm in 8th grade. i am pretty "small" in the chest area, and i dont think those excersises will work for me to increase my bust! i haven't gotten my period, while every one else has. HELP!

by softballluver16 on 10/2/2011 10:48:34 PM

@bananaeater345- No I'm not, but thanks for caring.

by nerdisthewurd26 on 10/2/2011 12:40:41 PM

GirlsLife is getting really hypocritical. They always say "Love yourself for who you are!" & "Don't compare yourself to others!". But then they post articles like this. It's completely uncalled for! You shouldn't be posting articles to young girls about how to make your breast look bigger. This isn't the first time they've done an article like this, either. They had an article called "7 fab things about small boobs" or something like that, & it was plain ridiculous. You shouldn't be posting so many articles about having small boobs or big boobs. It'll make girls think it's really important, but it's really not.

Hey girl,

Absolutely feel free to voice your opinions on GL.com, but our goal is to write articles that will help our readers. For a lot of girls, the size of their breasts does impact the way they feel about themselves, their confidence, and the way they carry themselves in the world. You're right, it shouldn't - but it does. The goal is always "love yourself for who you are," but sometimes it takes some work and some confidence-boosting to get there. I'm sure you have insecurities and things about yourself that you don't like, too. We all do! Our articles about big boobs and small boobs are answering our readers' concerns about their own bods. We're not telling you to change who you are or what you look like - we're simply giving girls ideas on how to feel more confident in their own skin. If you don't like the articles, feel free not to read them. But based on the feedback we get, they do help other girls feel better. And that's the most important thing to us! <3
Lauren C.

by memory975 on 10/2/2011 12:39:17 PM

@nerdisthewurd26
I'm sorry that it's so tough. I was teased about the same thing bcuz i have problems hanging out around girls. I get along better with guys. When i told ppl this, i was called gay. I'm sorry if it bothers you if youre not gay. And I;m sorry if it bothersyou and you are. But they have no right to jusdge and leave them out of your mind when figuring out who you want to be.

by bananaeater345 on 10/2/2011 12:07:50 PM

Lauren C.- Thank you so much! That helped so much!

You're welcome, lovely!! <3
Lauren C.

by nerdisthewurd26 on 10/2/2011 11:51:31 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
my ,parents have this really ugly van from the 80s and they drive me around in it!
all my other friends are rich ( go to private school) and they have like iPods and phones while i don't
even my friends outside of school are uber rich
my mom is a cashier and my dad works in a hospital
so they both dont make a lot of money
i dont have an thing that i really cherish either
i always am embarasse when the always have like new cars and stuff
please help with my self esttem issues abou it!

Hey girl,

You can't do anything to change your parents' financial situation, so don't feel embarrassed! It's just a fact that some people have more money than others. That's our economy and that's what makes the world go 'round. I'm in the same boat as you - my parents make an average income (but my dad lost his job for a couple years too so we really had to watch what we were spending), so I used to always compare myself to other people who had more money. But it's a waste of time since you can't do anything about it! So instead of feeling guilty or upset, focus on carrying yourself with confidence. Get creative with your wardrobe to make it look like you're wearing new outfits (you'd be surprised how easy it is to rejuvenate your look by combining pieces in a new way). If you're confident and happy where you are, nothing that the rich kids have to say will do anything but make them look silly. And if you might want some spending money for new clothes or accessories (NOT because you want to keep up with your friends, but because it would make you feel good to have your own belongings that mean something to you), try getting a part time job or even babysitting/dog walking around your neighborhood. A little extra cash won't help mom and dad buy a new car, but it could make you feel a little bit more powerful because you've earned it and have a little more freedom to do what you want.
Lauren C.

by anntheangel on 10/2/2011 11:44:49 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
Please answer this! Everyone I've asked won't answer me!
I don't know if it is normal for my age (12) but I'm constantly worried about people thinking I'm gay or being gay. My friends are boy crazy and I'm not, so at one of my friend's birthday party's they started calling me a lesbian and now I'm constantly worried about being gay. What should I do? Please help!

Hey girl,

This is nothing to worry about! Especially between the ages of 10-15, girls and guys are both exploring their sexualities, figuring out what is attractive to them, and developing a better understanding of themselves. It's totally normal to question, explore, and be confused sometimes! And this last part is some advice from a great article on GL about just this subject: It's possible that you could be attracted to both girls and boys. You could also be attracted to girls or relate more to boys than you do to girls. If that’s the case then be proud! Many people realize or admit this around puberty although some claim to have known about their sexuality since they were very young. Confused about how you feel? Try jotting it down in a journal and see what you come up with. You could also a school counselor or trusted adult friend about what you’re feeling. Once you start opening up about what's going on you'll feel more confident about yourself and hopefully understand it a little better. Don't be afraid to talk to your friends either. If they're your true friends then they won't care or judge you on your sexuality! There are so many things that make a person great so don't feel like you have to make a decision on this right now! It's okay to be a little confused during this time, but as always, it's best to talk it out to get a better handle on it, so don’t keep your feelings bottled up! And no matter what don’t be afraid to be who you are.
Lauren C.

by nerdisthewurd26 on 10/2/2011 10:51:15 AM

MOD MOD MOD I really want a smaller chest its causes me stress

Hey girl,

Make sure you are wearing a bra that fits and gives you plenty of support! Go to a department store like Macys or Nordstrom (or a bra store like Victoria's Secret) to get measured by a professional. Then choose a bra with thicker straps, underwire, and lining. If you choose the right one for your shape and size, you will really notice a difference! It won't feel like you're carrying around so much extra weight anymore.
Lauren C.

by olympians on 10/2/2011 9:52:13 AM

Need cash in a flash? Join the Money Making 101 club, where you'll learn different ways to make money, how to save money, and how to buy smartly. You can join by clicking on the icon on my profile, or look it up in the "Clubs" section. Join now!

by LuvYaBunches on 10/2/2011 8:40:46 AM

They copied the title from the book "Are you there God? It's me, Margaret." where the girls chant "I must, I must, I must increase my bust" while doing a similar exercise to the 2nd one on this article.

by LuvYaBunches on 10/2/2011 8:36:37 AM

I never never think of doing push ups to up my breast tissue. Clever GL!!

by chocolateworld12 on 10/2/2011 7:30:52 AM