1 HOURS AGO Which trendy print are you? http://t.co/ZNIaHQDOTy

2 HOURS AGO This sweetie shows that sometimes life really can be like the movies: http://t.co/5BF8G1XBso

3 HOURS AGO Is online dating NBD? http://t.co/8zbDRzPccm

COMMENTS

My room is a disaster zone. Help!

My parents have had it with me and, through I hate to admit it, I feel trapped myself.

My room got redon but i cant keep up with it, i try but cant

by fairy farmer on 1/14/2013 11:53:04 PM

I want my room to look like a hang out spot filled with fun happy hang out stuff. But I have a lot of little kids things that I have saved that have so many memories! What should I do with them (besides throwing them away). My room looks like a 2-year olds room! My mom's closet is filled with art work and stuff like that so no room to put stuff in there. My friends' rooms are so cool! Better than mine! They have t.v.s, cool chairs, and desks! I don't!
CHAR CHAR

by char char on 2/27/2012 4:45:42 PM

Read GL organization help issues!

Please visit my Advice Queen page! I really like to give advice to peeps Smile just post a question and i will answer it on your profile as soon as i see it.

by basketballcutie11 on 12/23/2011 5:26:48 PM

Hi Efun,
I think that maybe when your friends come just try and laugh away the subject or change it and about dora and all the baby stuff you just put on posters but with the duves and all the stuff just put other stuff and make a deal with your sister for only this day or ask youmum an dad for a room of you own
You can also get a curtain put it in the bed of the room yor sis side and urs hope this helped

Y

by BussyBabesz on 12/10/2011 10:58:23 AM

I want to redo my room to a more muture atmosphere . But I share a room with my 9 year old sis .I'm 13. I don't mean all grown up I just want a little less childish for when my friends come over.I just don't like the lps and Dora every were . What can I do to make my room grown up. Please help this is the 3 time I have asked. Thanks SmileSmile

by Efun on 12/5/2011 7:07:06 PM

for puppy4g4, save some of your money to get poster boards and cover the big tinker bell images with a fav drawing you made.then get some stencils and a litle paint for your stencil that you put on the wall.if ur bedsheets are tink,then flip them over.if this doesnt help ask yor parents for redecoration tips that r easy 2 do Smile

by odrechowski66 on 11/19/2011 1:37:28 PM

Yeah my room is usually pretty messy, too. But sometimes I like cleaning it because it clears my mind.

by allyson1124 on 10/22/2011 12:21:43 AM

Please answer this quickly because I have to get off of my laptop soon. When an adult says, "Oh my gosh! Look at how much you've grown!" How are you supposed to respond? I know it is kinda a stupid question but I have experienced many awkward moments when this happens.

Hey girlie,

I normally just smile and say something like, "Oh I know, it's been a long time since we've seen each other!" or "I know, I can't believe how fast time is going!" Just something so you're not standing there in silence - but you also don't have to say "Thanks" or anything like that Smile

Lauren C.

by Pinklife on 10/20/2011 6:15:35 PM

mod mod!!!! I need your help: how do you get the yellow emoticons? chicas you can help tooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey babe! The yellow emoticons usually come up automatically when I type a smiley face Smile
Devin A.

by nasa14 on 10/14/2011 2:17:50 PM

I have the same promble too.
But hear is what i would do if you like it.
I will clean my room before i go to bed. I will put
on a movie or muisc and just do one by little.

by Jeneva on 10/10/2011 9:27:42 PM