33 MINUTES AGO Just when we thought we couldn't love @Zendaya any more...

4 HOURS AGO .@ddlovato KILLED IT at the #AMAs. Check out all the rest of the best here:

5 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What healthy activity should you try this winter?

We wanna see your weekend look!

Send us your pics of your fave fall outfits.

So if I want to submit an outfit, where do I send it to?

by caseysteakum on 2/27/2013 11:26:24 AM

Hi! I sent a pic of me in but it didn't work I just got a message that says "Katie no longer works here contact Jessica." Help!

Hey babe!

Email Smile
Devin A.

by ellacat4ever on 11/25/2011 1:17:43 PM

Thank you! Smile

by LAS625 on 10/8/2011 10:17:36 PM

MOD MOD Hey! I sent in a pic of me in a super cute outfit from email to Do you think you got it? I would totally love for every one to see my look! ;)

Hey girlie,

I'm sure we got it! We get lots of submissions so we may not be able to post them all, but be sure to stay tuned to see if yours is picked Smile
Lauren C.

by LAS625 on 10/8/2011 10:07:10 PM

I am SO doing this! (:

by thecupcakequeen on 10/7/2011 12:09:05 AM

Thank you Lynae P.
Thank you for answering are mods Smile i see you are always modding even on those busy days also as well as the other girls and even if you guys can answer some times we appreciate that this site helps me a lot Smile

by gummybearlover on 10/2/2011 12:28:22 AM

Dear Lauren C.
Thank you for always answering our mods when we have problems Smile and that your always modding as well like the others girls Smile and Thank you again for helping us Smile

You're so welcome, babe. We're here anytime for you!! <3
Lauren C.

by gummybearlover on 10/2/2011 12:25:23 AM

some of the people in my class think im going goth. im into all the dark colors and the creepy, scary things. i even burst out into creepy words like, dismember... vocab... but still. i wear dark clothing all the time and dark makeup. but i dont act goth. i almost never hid em emotions and i always smile. Am i unnoticeably going goth?

Hey girlie,

The word and lifestyle of a "goth" varies from person to person! Personally, I hate labels like "goth" or "emo" or "indie" or "hipster" because they're so vague, while also totally making you feel like you HAVE to act a certain way in order to live up to the name. So you make certain style, makeup, and hobby choices that are a lil different from your friends. Liking dark colors and being interested in darker subjects doesn't mean you have to become an emotionally intense, quiet, reclusive person! Embrace those quirks while also letting your true smiley, open self to shine through. Instead of feeling like you're a "goth," feel like YOURSELF. That's the best label Smile
Lauren C.

by novlist1307 on 10/1/2011 10:29:41 PM

MOD MOD MOD I noticed down there, along with the rest of my pubic hair that there's a white hair. Is that normal or is something wrong with me? I trimmed it off though. thanks.

Hey missy, mhmm I think you should be okay. As long as there was just one, I'm sure you don't have anything to worry about. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by Smasheroo on 10/1/2011 6:19:57 PM

Make that shiny sequin shirt into a daytime piece by rocking a denim button up over top of it. Leave a couple of buttons undone for a flash of sparkle.
What kind of music do you listen to?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!