9 HOURS AGO You'll never believe what this super thoughtful birthday babe did: http://t.co/rMv9b0LCrn

12 HOURS AGO 4 fad diets that just aren't worth the struggle: http://t.co/drOTmIYRz6

13 HOURS AGO What your hair #relaxer is realllllly doing to your body: http://t.co/hAhkOALMrE

COMMENTS

Who should you take to prom: Your BF or BGF?

I wanna go with my BF, but I don't want to hurt my best bud's feelings...

Mod mod mod!!!
why do boys think its hot when they barely have their pants on their butt, cuz its not!

Hey hottie1250, they think it is attractive. And believe it or not, there are girls who think its cute too. Guess it's a preference thing. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by hottie1250 on 3/22/2013 7:37:18 PM

MODMODMOD!!!!!

by wildflower148 on 3/18/2013 10:16:28 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Ok so I really like this guy( lets call him M) and he's really nice,funny,cute,etc. But when ever I talk to him or even when he talks to me, I get really nervous and usually pass up the opportunity have have a conversation with him, which is often because I sit near him and he talks a LOT, lol. How can I make myself less nervous? Also all my friends get kinda frustrated because of how little I talk to him. And whenever I think of something funny to say, I just don't say it because I'm afraid of him just thinking I;m weird. Also, my two bff's are pretty good friends with M, and they're always talking, and I never think of anything to say, so I feel left out! This is actually making me really sad so please answer as soon as you can!FYI I'm not allowed to date yet, so the closest we could be is friends.

Hey girlie, if you're just looking for friends right now then there's no pressure. I know it's easy to get nervous around boys, but just be yourself and let him get to know the real you and I'm sure he'll love spending more time with you. And the more you act yourself around him and talk to him, the easier it will get.

Lauren T.

by auslly123 on 3/18/2013 8:09:00 PM

Ugh OUR STUPID SCHOOL DOESN'T HAVE DANCES!!!!! Frown

by aki2000 on 3/18/2013 8:00:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!! THIS IS URGENT!
So, my BGF's brother kind of punched my BGF at their house the other day and now my BGF has a cut on his upper lip. I don't know what happened, but I thought it wouldn't bug me at school today, but it really did! We almost lost our friendship, so I kind of lied to him and told him it was a bad headache. I know looks shouldn't affect the person, but it's just so annoying cause it's THERE! PLEASE HELP!

Hey girlie, unless he and his brother have an abusive relationship, those kinds of things tend to happen between siblings. Your BGF's lip will heal and no one will ever know what happened and he'll look normal again.

Lauren T.

by megagirrl on 3/18/2013 7:46:57 PM

Okay, I'm dating this guy named Jack, I really like him but I'm really afraid to talk to him. I always want to but just can't find the courage because I might say something weird and he might break up with me.... PLEASE HELP!!

by jameswesley1 on 3/18/2013 6:46:38 PM

MODMODMOD
tomorrow im starting a tumbling class with my friend and we arent sure what to wear? what do we wear? thanks!xx

Hey girlie, wear something that you're comfortable moving around in. Looser clothes are probably better than tight ones because they're less constricting. Try a t-shirt and shirts the first class and see what other people are wearing.

Lauren T.

by foodiejr99 on 3/18/2013 5:30:23 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!
I recently got in fight with my mom because she was late picking me up. The fight ended with me in tears and my mom saying that if I was going to act like a baby then I couldn't stay after school anymore. The problem with this is that I have to stay after school tomorrow. I have to rehearse for the school play. If I don't go to rehearsal I will get kicked out of the show and I will get an f in drama class. My mom agreed to let me stay after tomorrow if I can prove I am responsible by the time she gets back from work tonight. I have 2 and a half hours starting at 630 to prove myself worthy of staying after school. I need ideas on what I should do!
Thanks in advance!

Hey girl, you could clean your room or help clean up the house, or you could think of ideas for dinner and help make it.  Work on your homework and get it done early.  You know your mom best and so think of what will impress her most.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by beaky54321 on 3/18/2013 4:54:00 PM

Hey sisters! Having trouble with your BF? Getting bad grades and dont know what to do? Parents driving you crazy? And need help with it ASAP? Just ask me on my advice queen page! You can find me under new or guys and dating. I would love to help with ANYTHING! Have a nice day Smile

by mooncool7 on 3/18/2013 2:38:58 PM

At my school for prom no one goes with their boyfriend they always go with guy friends. and we never have formal dances so no one goes with "dates" to dances.

by Im.Unique.YAY! on 3/18/2013 12:54:34 PM