4 MINUTES AGO You know you wanna wear a sweater on Thanksgiving...here's how to rock it: http://t.co/hhSGNIzUT6

3 HOURS AGO Need a style upgrade? Enter to win a pair of @mirabellagirl slouchies for your UGG boots: http://t.co/ggzprnMsbF

4 HOURS AGO Now even shy girls van get their flirt on: http://t.co/UCVNh5a7Wx

COMMENTS

Who should you take to prom: Your BF or BGF?

I wanna go with my BF, but I don't want to hurt my best bud's feelings...

MOD MOD MOD !!
OK SOO OUR DANCE IS THIS FRIDAY !! and every one of my friends has a date and i don't, my BF doesnt want to go ... should i try asking some one else to go or not ??
please help

Hey girl, know you can go solo and have a great time too. But ask your BF again and let him know if he says no, you might ask one of your guy friends so you have someone to hang with. That may make him reconsider his decision.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by ecolife on 11/28/2011 5:39:32 PM

I have the opposite problem; no one ask me to homecoming. Normally I would be fine, but this year, every single girl who I know is going to homecoming has a date. I'm not exaggerating; I seriously don't know of even one girl who is going with a group girl friends. I kinda want to go, but then I don't want to be a third wheel. Ugh!

by Stargirlcandy3 on 10/13/2011 9:26:25 PM

MOD MOD, I have a dilemma, so my bgf (now bf) and i are in a long distance relationship but i moved away from him Frown. He was really sad when i left, and didnt confess his feelings for me until after i left. We txt a lot now, and he even told me he "loves me" and he misses me a lot. He keeps asking me to come back, which i cant Frown, until the summer. I really miss him as well, but I'm wondering if a long distance relationship is going to work out. I dont want to break up just beacause of distance though, because i really love him too.

Hey girlie,

Long distance is tough, but it can definitely work if both you and your BF want it to work! You have to try hard to stay in touch, communicate your feelings, fill each other in on your day, and be flirty/cute with the resources you have (like snailmail cards, email, Skype, regular phone calls, texts, etc.). And make sure you see each other as often as possible! Long distance relationships are all about communication and trust - so don't doubt your relationship, but instead be confident and strong about it <3 You can do it if it's meant to be.

Lauren C.

by nintendogrl926 on 10/13/2011 4:27:00 PM

modmodmodmod!!!!! im in grade 7 and this guy in grade 8 just started to like me and i know because he said im the hottest girl he's ever seen and i asked him if he was for real on fb and said yeaa but im not totally shur because kids in my class said he's lieing and its not true but naw i think i like him is that weird. help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey chica, mhmm  see how he acts around you in school. If he avoids you, then maybe he was lying or could just be shy,  but if he talks to you and flirts he probably has a crush. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by goobergiri on 10/5/2011 7:31:26 PM

MODMODMOD:I'm smart and my friends think im super funny, but everyone is scared of me! I don't talke any lip from people and if i have to i'll get agressive. i've only been in a physical fight twice in the past four years, and none of them have been with girls. guys seem to like to make me mad, and then get freaked out when i tell them off or get in a fight, like they didnt expect me to stand up for myself. i've never lost a verbal or physical fight before, and i think that makes people uneasy. guys talk to me easily in class but outside of class most dont talk to me. is it because i stand up for myself i dont wanna stop doing that, but i was just wondering why guys are kinda standoffish. its not like they say something and BAM i've punched them in the face.i give them warnings telling them to stop until strike three.does it make them uneasy that i myself arent scared of them? i dont want to appear like a snarky person but,i dont want to seem like a girl that takes every burn she gets

Hey girlfriend, standing up for yourself and being confident are great traits to have. They make you you, so don't ever change that. Just be sure you're making a distinction between being mean or too aggresive and defending yourself. The guys probably find it intimidating that you are as tough as them. They're probably used to submissive females, so that's their problem. But remember the way to make a friend is to be one, so still be friendly to these guys. Hope this makes sense and helps!!! Smile Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by daloreanzone on 10/5/2011 7:27:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MODD PLEEEASE!
Okay, so basically my family friends who i've known for over a year now, they had two sons, one of my age, 12, and the other 10 (but he is very mature for his age). our families have become really close and we meet up nearly every week. At first i had a crush on the younger boy who was 11 which was slightly awkward as i was older than him, one day when i was in his bedroom i lay down on the bed as i was tired, and he lay down with me, he asked if i wanted to go under the covers, and i said okay, and after a while he gave me a small hug, and soon it turned into a proper cuddle, nothing big, but he has done it every time i lie down, and he just stares at me and smiles, and has sweaty hands when he hugs me, also whenever his hand is near mine he doesn't move it, and his brother says that he thinks he likes me, but i;m not sure, he's been cuddling me a lot now, and i don't mind, as i have feelings for him, but do you think he likes me? <3 thankss so muuch!x

Hey chica! I definitely think he likes you with the kind of affection he's showing. Maybe he doesn't do it anymore because he thinks you don't like it.

Amalia E.

by shahzreah on 10/5/2011 12:14:53 PM

Hey girls!

Need advice? Well, I can help you!
I can help give you advice on just about anything!

Also, please join my group "Amazing_Quotes", I'm trying to reach my goal of 100 members!
So, please help me reach my goal!

by facebooker1240 on 10/4/2011 7:44:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD !
i play volleyball and our school's season is in february and i need some ways to help train for the upcoming season . help !

Hey girl, why not talk to your coach and see if there's any weak points you can target specifically? They'll know what you need to work on most because they've seen you in action.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by volleyball4lifee on 10/3/2011 8:36:17 PM

Umm of course choose your BF!! That's not even a question!! I would be a little (SUPER DUPER VERY MUCH) hurt if my BF chose to go to homecoming with one of his girl (space) friends... Wouldn't you? Your BGF should understand that you are in a relationship, if he's really your BGF!! <3

by fireworks1071 on 10/3/2011 7:27:00 PM

Why would your BF ask you...? And if your BGF knew you guys were dating, ask you to the dance??

by birdgirly11 on 10/3/2011 6:29:12 PM