7 HOURS AGO Really though, is there any better feeling than a fresh mani?

7 HOURS AGO That friend who never wants to hang < http://t.co/n4hMjie8rv

10 HOURS AGO DIY lip scrubs we heart: http://t.co/lSqLTWrTyL

COMMENTS

Who should you take to prom: Your BF or BGF?

I wanna go with my BF, but I don't want to hurt my best bud's feelings...

Mod mod mod!!!
why do boys think its hot when they barely have their pants on their butt, cuz its not!

Hey hottie1250, they think it is attractive. And believe it or not, there are girls who think its cute too. Guess it's a preference thing. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by hottie1250 on 3/22/2013 7:37:18 PM

MODMODMOD!!!!!

by wildflower148 on 3/18/2013 10:16:28 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Ok so I really like this guy( lets call him M) and he's really nice,funny,cute,etc. But when ever I talk to him or even when he talks to me, I get really nervous and usually pass up the opportunity have have a conversation with him, which is often because I sit near him and he talks a LOT, lol. How can I make myself less nervous? Also all my friends get kinda frustrated because of how little I talk to him. And whenever I think of something funny to say, I just don't say it because I'm afraid of him just thinking I;m weird. Also, my two bff's are pretty good friends with M, and they're always talking, and I never think of anything to say, so I feel left out! This is actually making me really sad so please answer as soon as you can!FYI I'm not allowed to date yet, so the closest we could be is friends.

Hey girlie, if you're just looking for friends right now then there's no pressure. I know it's easy to get nervous around boys, but just be yourself and let him get to know the real you and I'm sure he'll love spending more time with you. And the more you act yourself around him and talk to him, the easier it will get.

Lauren T.

by auslly123 on 3/18/2013 8:09:00 PM

Ugh OUR STUPID SCHOOL DOESN'T HAVE DANCES!!!!! Frown

by aki2000 on 3/18/2013 8:00:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!! THIS IS URGENT!
So, my BGF's brother kind of punched my BGF at their house the other day and now my BGF has a cut on his upper lip. I don't know what happened, but I thought it wouldn't bug me at school today, but it really did! We almost lost our friendship, so I kind of lied to him and told him it was a bad headache. I know looks shouldn't affect the person, but it's just so annoying cause it's THERE! PLEASE HELP!

Hey girlie, unless he and his brother have an abusive relationship, those kinds of things tend to happen between siblings. Your BGF's lip will heal and no one will ever know what happened and he'll look normal again.

Lauren T.

by megagirrl on 3/18/2013 7:46:57 PM

Okay, I'm dating this guy named Jack, I really like him but I'm really afraid to talk to him. I always want to but just can't find the courage because I might say something weird and he might break up with me.... PLEASE HELP!!

by jameswesley1 on 3/18/2013 6:46:38 PM

MODMODMOD
tomorrow im starting a tumbling class with my friend and we arent sure what to wear? what do we wear? thanks!xx

Hey girlie, wear something that you're comfortable moving around in. Looser clothes are probably better than tight ones because they're less constricting. Try a t-shirt and shirts the first class and see what other people are wearing.

Lauren T.

by foodiejr99 on 3/18/2013 5:30:23 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!
I recently got in fight with my mom because she was late picking me up. The fight ended with me in tears and my mom saying that if I was going to act like a baby then I couldn't stay after school anymore. The problem with this is that I have to stay after school tomorrow. I have to rehearse for the school play. If I don't go to rehearsal I will get kicked out of the show and I will get an f in drama class. My mom agreed to let me stay after tomorrow if I can prove I am responsible by the time she gets back from work tonight. I have 2 and a half hours starting at 630 to prove myself worthy of staying after school. I need ideas on what I should do!
Thanks in advance!

Hey girl, you could clean your room or help clean up the house, or you could think of ideas for dinner and help make it.  Work on your homework and get it done early.  You know your mom best and so think of what will impress her most.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by beaky54321 on 3/18/2013 4:54:00 PM

Hey sisters! Having trouble with your BF? Getting bad grades and dont know what to do? Parents driving you crazy? And need help with it ASAP? Just ask me on my advice queen page! You can find me under new or guys and dating. I would love to help with ANYTHING! Have a nice day Smile

by mooncool7 on 3/18/2013 2:38:58 PM

At my school for prom no one goes with their boyfriend they always go with guy friends. and we never have formal dances so no one goes with "dates" to dances.

by Im.Unique.YAY! on 3/18/2013 12:54:34 PM

MOD MOD MOD !!
OK SOO OUR DANCE IS THIS FRIDAY !! and every one of my friends has a date and i don't, my BF doesnt want to go ... should i try asking some one else to go or not ??
please help

Hey girl, know you can go solo and have a great time too. But ask your BF again and let him know if he says no, you might ask one of your guy friends so you have someone to hang with. That may make him reconsider his decision.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by ecolife on 11/28/2011 5:39:32 PM

I have the opposite problem; no one ask me to homecoming. Normally I would be fine, but this year, every single girl who I know is going to homecoming has a date. I'm not exaggerating; I seriously don't know of even one girl who is going with a group girl friends. I kinda want to go, but then I don't want to be a third wheel. Ugh!

by Stargirlcandy3 on 10/13/2011 9:26:25 PM

MOD MOD, I have a dilemma, so my bgf (now bf) and i are in a long distance relationship but i moved away from him Frown. He was really sad when i left, and didnt confess his feelings for me until after i left. We txt a lot now, and he even told me he "loves me" and he misses me a lot. He keeps asking me to come back, which i cant Frown, until the summer. I really miss him as well, but I'm wondering if a long distance relationship is going to work out. I dont want to break up just beacause of distance though, because i really love him too.

Hey girlie,

Long distance is tough, but it can definitely work if both you and your BF want it to work! You have to try hard to stay in touch, communicate your feelings, fill each other in on your day, and be flirty/cute with the resources you have (like snailmail cards, email, Skype, regular phone calls, texts, etc.). And make sure you see each other as often as possible! Long distance relationships are all about communication and trust - so don't doubt your relationship, but instead be confident and strong about it <3 You can do it if it's meant to be.

Lauren C.

by nintendogrl926 on 10/13/2011 4:27:00 PM

modmodmodmod!!!!! im in grade 7 and this guy in grade 8 just started to like me and i know because he said im the hottest girl he's ever seen and i asked him if he was for real on fb and said yeaa but im not totally shur because kids in my class said he's lieing and its not true but naw i think i like him is that weird. help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey chica, mhmm  see how he acts around you in school. If he avoids you, then maybe he was lying or could just be shy,  but if he talks to you and flirts he probably has a crush. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by goobergiri on 10/5/2011 7:31:26 PM

MODMODMOD:I'm smart and my friends think im super funny, but everyone is scared of me! I don't talke any lip from people and if i have to i'll get agressive. i've only been in a physical fight twice in the past four years, and none of them have been with girls. guys seem to like to make me mad, and then get freaked out when i tell them off or get in a fight, like they didnt expect me to stand up for myself. i've never lost a verbal or physical fight before, and i think that makes people uneasy. guys talk to me easily in class but outside of class most dont talk to me. is it because i stand up for myself i dont wanna stop doing that, but i was just wondering why guys are kinda standoffish. its not like they say something and BAM i've punched them in the face.i give them warnings telling them to stop until strike three.does it make them uneasy that i myself arent scared of them? i dont want to appear like a snarky person but,i dont want to seem like a girl that takes every burn she gets

Hey girlfriend, standing up for yourself and being confident are great traits to have. They make you you, so don't ever change that. Just be sure you're making a distinction between being mean or too aggresive and defending yourself. The guys probably find it intimidating that you are as tough as them. They're probably used to submissive females, so that's their problem. But remember the way to make a friend is to be one, so still be friendly to these guys. Hope this makes sense and helps!!! Smile Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by daloreanzone on 10/5/2011 7:27:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MODD PLEEEASE!
Okay, so basically my family friends who i've known for over a year now, they had two sons, one of my age, 12, and the other 10 (but he is very mature for his age). our families have become really close and we meet up nearly every week. At first i had a crush on the younger boy who was 11 which was slightly awkward as i was older than him, one day when i was in his bedroom i lay down on the bed as i was tired, and he lay down with me, he asked if i wanted to go under the covers, and i said okay, and after a while he gave me a small hug, and soon it turned into a proper cuddle, nothing big, but he has done it every time i lie down, and he just stares at me and smiles, and has sweaty hands when he hugs me, also whenever his hand is near mine he doesn't move it, and his brother says that he thinks he likes me, but i;m not sure, he's been cuddling me a lot now, and i don't mind, as i have feelings for him, but do you think he likes me? <3 thankss so muuch!x

Hey chica! I definitely think he likes you with the kind of affection he's showing. Maybe he doesn't do it anymore because he thinks you don't like it.

Amalia E.

by shahzreah on 10/5/2011 12:14:53 PM

Hey girls!

Need advice? Well, I can help you!
I can help give you advice on just about anything!

Also, please join my group "Amazing_Quotes", I'm trying to reach my goal of 100 members!
So, please help me reach my goal!

by facebooker1240 on 10/4/2011 7:44:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD !
i play volleyball and our school's season is in february and i need some ways to help train for the upcoming season . help !

Hey girl, why not talk to your coach and see if there's any weak points you can target specifically? They'll know what you need to work on most because they've seen you in action.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by volleyball4lifee on 10/3/2011 8:36:17 PM

Umm of course choose your BF!! That's not even a question!! I would be a little (SUPER DUPER VERY MUCH) hurt if my BF chose to go to homecoming with one of his girl (space) friends... Wouldn't you? Your BGF should understand that you are in a relationship, if he's really your BGF!! <3

by fireworks1071 on 10/3/2011 7:27:00 PM

Why would your BF ask you...? And if your BGF knew you guys were dating, ask you to the dance??

by birdgirly11 on 10/3/2011 6:29:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok i need an answer pronto! I like this guy and he's cute and sweet and nice and i've heard he likes me too. He is my friends cuzin and i already know my bff would be cool if we dated but anyway, i was at her house and so was he too, and he was like flirting. (i flirted back btw) but there is one prob. HE IS A YEAR YOUNGER THAN ME! what if my friends freak out? Help soon!

Hey babe!

There's nothing wrong with dating a younger dude, as long as he treats you well and is a nice person.  You might have to put up with a little bit of teasing, but don't listen to what your friends say - go for it!
Devin A.

by bubbles3956 on 10/3/2011 4:45:15 PM

MOD!MOD!MOD!This guy asked me to the homecoming dance.I said yes and then he thought we were dating and he wouldn't leave me alone and he would call me and never let me talk.So I got my bff to tell him we were off right after lunch.It wasn't even 8th period and he had another date!What do I do?Do I forget about it?

Hey chica!

Since this dude's a dud, I think you're right, the best thing to do is forget about him and move on. xoxox
Devin A.