11 HOURS AGO The truth about shaving your arm hair: http://t.co/ajzVkpuuub

14 HOURS AGO @theduckbrand challenges YOU to create & accessorize a prom outfit w/Duck Tape for a chance to #win: http://t.co/WXboQLPzjB #stuckatprom

15 HOURS AGO Oh snap! Is your mom snooping in your diary?! http://t.co/fh6lrvL2Lp

COMMENTS

I want to change my body shape

I have a pear shape, but I would like to have a banana figure or an hourglass...

I don't like my body type. im really skinny with long legs and it looks completely stupid when i wear jeans

by oceanlover69 on 10/3/2011 8:16:26 PM

If you want to "change" your shape, you could work on toneing up or building muscle in the areas you dislike (like they said above). &You can also find clothes that flatter your shape; GL & Seventeen usually have really good articles that show how to buy for your bod. Smile

by Pink0x on 10/3/2011 7:31:40 PM

Mod
Not to be critical or anything upon the magazine it's just that when you say curvy or plus size thats not really plus size nor curvy. I would apprciate if you were to use more REAL plus size models beacuse most plus sized teens when they see all of these amazing fashions and all of the models are skinnny they begin to feel bad about their bodies and when you say to love your body(BTW i'm plus size)some plus size gils can find that impossible to love their bodies when they see all of these skinny models.

Hey girl, everyone has trouble loving themselves sometimes: trust me when I say it's not limited to one body size. It's so important to realize that you are beautiful though and that many of the models in those magazines have been touched up. They don't quite look like that in real life. So don't compare yourself. Instead, focus on the people around you.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by domino1301 on 10/3/2011 6:45:03 PM

mod mod mod
my friends told me awhile ago tht if ur boobs are itchy tht means they r growing is that really true?
thx

Hey girl, not that I know of. I don't think it's a universal sign.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by coly33 on 10/3/2011 6:36:34 PM

MODMODMOD!
I don't know why my hips aren't growing. I have my period monthly and I am 12 years old. It is big on the side of my tummy and then it goes inwards where my hips are SUPPOSED to grow and then it get's big on my thighs. I don't know what's wrong with me. I am really embarrassed to wear tight shirts. HELP!!!

Hey girl, there's nothing wrong with you. Your bod is just changing!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by maniii111 on 10/3/2011 6:31:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
i cant find the article that says all the body types. I remember reading it, but now i cant find it. could you give me the link to it???? Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey girl, here it is: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/06/06/The-scoop-on-body-shapes.aspx?cp=all

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by appaloosa711 on 10/3/2011 5:46:45 PM

MOD!!!
I am 15 and recently I have been hungry all the time (it started a couple days ago.) I have had marching band for about two months, so that has not really changed. Why am I hungrier all of a sudden?

Hey girl, you may be PMSing, but be sure to make sure you're eating enough.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Bridgge2010 on 10/3/2011 5:30:25 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I have arthritis in my knees, and whenever I'm on my period they always get so bad and I end up missing school because of it. I'm real embarrased to tell my doctor. What should I do to calm down? Please Help!

Hey babe,

There's no way to get out of this one unless you tell your doc. If he or she makes you  uncomfortable, ask mom or dad to take you to a new one! I just want you to feel better, and the doctor will know the right way to help you.
Devin A.

by nerdisthewurd26 on 10/3/2011 5:06:12 PM

MOD!!!!!
I got an email that my account password had been changed yesterday but I didn't ask for it to be changed!!!!! I just reset my password to the one I had before...... What's going on?
Thanks,
Sunnytwo22

Hey babe!

I'm really sorry, I don't know what's happened. Comment again and let me know if you have further problems. Thanks!
Devin A.

by Sunnytwo22 on 10/3/2011 3:52:12 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
I have an hourglass shape but I have no idea how to flaunt it.I typically dress skaterish if you get what I mean.I also wear Aeropostale' shirts.What jeans and shirts can I wear to flaunt my curves.(I have some major hips and tiny waist)

Hey babe!

Here's an article describing the right picks to flaunt an hourglass shape in: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/09/02/4-style-secrets-for-hourglass-girls.aspx
Devin A.