7 HOURS AGO Fresh ways to fab up your farm fruits and veggies: http://t.co/qKD3VLEa2m

10 HOURS AGO 5 adorbs gladiator sandals to gear up in: http://t.co/3JCSg00FV9

12 HOURS AGO LOL your way to flat abs with cute 'n' punny workout tanks: http://t.co/gbVy2dpG7Q

COMMENTS

Should yoga pants be banned in school?

Are the school boards right to be concerned or are they overreacting?

they banned them at my school and its totally unfair! they are really comfy so i like to wear them on test days but i cant anymore Frown

by emroxlol on 9/26/2012 12:03:17 AM

That's stupid! I'm so lucky I can! O.o

by bandnerds41698 on 2/28/2012 12:56:49 AM

i don't think they should be banned. its just as bad a some jeans and short shorts

by coldplay12 on 1/28/2012 12:47:13 PM

I dont think theyre innappropriate, its not our fault boys are being perverted

by Jillian111398 on 10/25/2011 4:53:11 PM

Hey Girlies! Want to be part of a fabulous club with other girls? Then join my club 'Girls Rule'! We'll discuss fun topics, fashion advice, music, boys, drama solutions, and tons of other spectacular topics! Come to receive advice or just have a great time making new friends! Thx in Advance! Smile
XoXo,
*MusicGirl16*

by *MusicGirl16* on 10/22/2011 7:35:10 PM

at my school yoga pants are banned because they show "panty lines"! Seriously though, they should find a better reason to ban yoga pants because nobody is going to be staring at your but if you have panty lines and beside some jeans are just as tight!

by queenchristaofdivaland on 10/22/2011 10:12:17 AM

by queenchristaofdivaland on 10/22/2011 10:11:53 AM

Only if they are distracting like if they have writting or handprints on the butt

by lovetc247 on 10/20/2011 11:29:02 AM

no my best friend (not with standing) they are so comfy and totally not inapropriate maybe teachers and boys shouldnt be paying attention to our butts in the first place! anyway anyone agree??

by cloie61 on 10/18/2011 10:29:26 PM

No they should not! I read this the other day and I wore yoga pants to school the next day and I'm wearing leggings tomorrow. Its not even a choice about how you want to portray yourself. I cant wear jeans on my period so these are the next best thing. If boys want to look there going to weather you want them to or not(trust me I'm 15 and have been told i have the "perfect" body). It should be a choice of free will.

by sheba_britney on 10/18/2011 9:45:23 AM