13 HOURS AGO #BookClub: A lucky batch of book-lovin babes will score a copy of #Cinder to kick off our new book club. Enter here: http://t.co/UymDNwBfVb

14 HOURS AGO 7 more reasons we love hair chalkā€”get a week's worth of stellar styles: http://t.co/p7KSrefjYG

15 HOURS AGO The challenge is on, stylish sweeties! Enter the @mkc_couture #StyleSelfie contest: http://t.co/Ufc33qWyNE pic.twitter.com/FgoCyUPQST

COMMENTS

Get the boho look from our Oct/Nov issue

The cutest hippie inspired pieces you ever did see!

Dear Mod, My mom and I went shopping today for winter coats(she's crazy right?) and I couldn't find anything. The wools were too cold, the down coats too michelin man, and the parkas too well stainable(past expierience). I need something cute and warm. The average winter temps where I live are 25 degrees, I don't spend much time outside in the winter mostly waiting for the bus. My other concern is it has to be warm because at the end of march I will be spending a week in Quebec where we will be outside,a lot. For example a ghost tour at 10:00p.m? Any ideas?

Hey girl,

She's not that crazy - I already bought my new winter coat! Smile You can never be prepared too early - with this crazy weather, who knows when it'll get cold! Personally, I love buying wool peacoats in a size bigger than normal (or at least with some room in them). Finding JUST a coat to keep you warm enough in 25 degrees is tough, but layering is easy! So in the winter, wear a tee shirt with a sweater on top, then your peacoat. Don't forget gloves and a hat! You'll stay toasty all season Smile
Lauren C.

by arg5890 on 10/15/2011 11:27:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD! Lynae P.- I love that! But i dont have any skirts that go down to my knees. does this outfit work with dark rinse skinnies? Thanks for the wonderful ideas Smile

Yea dark skinnies would be cute!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by AquaMasquerade on 10/12/2011 8:54:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD! Hey Mod girlies I have a little question! I want to impress my crush tomorrow with a cute outfit but have no idea what to wear! It is supposed to be 68 degrees, cloudy and rainy tomorrow. One poblem, my school has a dress code. We have to wear polo shirts everyday and our skirts must go to our knees. Anything we wear over our shirt has to be a flowy vest or something sweater material. Any ideas? Thanks Smile

Hey chicky, mhmm wear the polo shirt and skirt, with a cute crop sweater, tights, and maybe some heel boots. Add accessories and style your hair. How does that sound?? Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by AquaMasquerade on 10/12/2011 8:40:02 PM

Mod mod mod
Hey major question for u... Do u kno if when they say u will loose lbs... Where will u loose it.? And also... If I do any 20 sit ups a day will I burn fat off in my core area????? Thank u alot!!!!!

1. Everyone loses weight in different places, so no one can say

2. The only way to burn fat is through cardio/aerobics Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by Sunny4132 on 10/11/2011 10:57:33 PM

I love the mocassins and the bag! LUV em <3

by Pumpkinbabby101 on 10/9/2011 1:11:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!
There's this guy (let's call him Joe). I've had a crush on him for a while now. Well, Joe's one of my older sister's best friends. I've known him since I was in 6th grade, when he & my sister were in 8th grade. We've always been like brother-sister, & he'd come over a lot. I've learned that he's cute, sweet, smart, and a very talented musician. We're both in high school (I'm freshman-he's a junior), so I see him in the hallways sometimes. Before, he wouldn't really look at me, but when we pass each other in the hallway, he'll poke me, or if I smile & say hi, he'll do the same back. When we're in the same room, I catch his eye on me; he knows when I'll leave before I say bye. He doesn't look at me like he would a little sister anymore. I want to get to know him more, but I'm afraid he isn't interested. Is he? What should I say? We've never really held conversations w/out my older sis.

Hey girlie,

Try to take these little encounters in the hallway and turn them into real conversations! That way, you can flirt a lil bit and possibly see how he really feels Smile It could be that he just likes to joke around since you're a lil younger and he's known you for so long, or it could be that he's crushin! But you won't know til you get to know him better on your own <3
Lauren C.

by biskii on 10/6/2011 9:57:17 PM

Mocassins are awesome!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 10/6/2011 9:21:27 PM

I have those mocassins Smile

by LanaSaintClair on 10/6/2011 8:57:39 PM

OMG i luv the crop top and the bag!!! <3

by peaceluvmusic on 10/6/2011 8:57:01 PM

I love the crop top and the shoes!

by Ekgurl on 10/6/2011 6:33:27 AM

MODMODMODMODMOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 questions... is the a diffrence betwwen under eye circles and under eye bags or are thay the same thing?and the other is where can i find all the articles you guys did on the bikini bod things i found it once put all together but i cant find it can you give me the link for the complete all articles one please!!!!!!!!!!!! the last one is which exercise is the most effective for loosing weight THANKS!!!!!!!! PLEASE ANSWER ASAP!!!!!!

Hey girly, bags under the eyes is when they're puffy or swollen, but eye circles, are when there is some darkness around the eye.

And for anymore articles just type in the topic in the search bar. Hope this helps!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by ally =) on 10/5/2011 6:21:44 PM

OMG ALL OF ITS SO FREAKIN' CUTE!!!!!!

by Fab Cali Kajun on 10/5/2011 4:55:26 PM