AN HOUR AGO What does his snapchat *really* mean? http://t.co/572Rn8fry1 pic.twitter.com/5VbkwEWJuz

2 HOURS AGO The 5 types of cuties you'll DEF crush on in high school: http://t.co/1hUXX9jkHo pic.twitter.com/q95FBvPG2f

4 HOURS AGO #TheCW is reviving your fave old-school novel: http://t.co/u6JKkktYPw pic.twitter.com/QwdNe6N97Y

COMMENTS

Brianna Amat proves you can be a football star and Homecoming queen

See how this kicking champ became the school's dancing queen.

mod
is tht pic really her?

Hey girl, totally. The jersey has her school name on it!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by kristadakota on 11/14/2011 7:04:29 PM

Good for you! I wanted to be on the baseball team, but they told me that I couldn't because there was a softball team. I don't like softball.

by beefrbiffli on 11/7/2011 10:35:15 PM

Wow, I'm a girl and I used to be a wrestler. When i told people, they were like, 'You can't wrestle, you're a girl.' I proved them wrong when i was thrown in a tournament and almost broke my neck and didn't even cry, and they did with a much less severe throw! Good job Brianna!

by callieluv21 on 11/3/2011 6:13:41 PM

oh my gosh. this girl is awesome! She is showing the world that both girls and boys can be equal! and still win a crown!

by emily2299 on 10/27/2011 8:09:25 PM

that's so awesome!!

by kaite56 on 10/19/2011 4:30:51 PM

that inspires me

by sparkelgirl123 on 10/14/2011 10:46:03 PM

cool

by beansrule123 on 10/7/2011 9:39:43 PM

That is so cool!

by caligirl99 on 10/7/2011 8:51:38 PM

Sweet! I'm from Michigan too!! GO HOLT RAMS!! Smile

by holtswimmer226 on 10/7/2011 6:46:45 PM

You go girl!(:

by Rgirl12 on 10/7/2011 5:32:09 PM

Having a rough day? Sit down and think about 10 things that you are truly thankful for! It’ll remind you of the positive things in your life and get you back to your normal self in no time. Having a positive mind will lead to a postive you for both your emotional and physical health.

Your mom and sister get in a HUGE fight and both come crawling to you for help. You:

A dog’s mouth is cleaner than a human’s.

Win, read and review one of these *amazing* new novels!

Calling all book-loving babes: We want Y-O-U to enter to win one of four incredible new reads from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt! Winners will review their novel for the chance to be featured in an upcoming issue of GL.

CLICK HERE to enter.