2 HOURS AGO The struggle is real: http://t.co/c3PaaxQXz6 pic.twitter.com/P30hPIVd6p

4 HOURS AGO #Exclusive: #BUNKD and #Jessie star @TheKaranBrar spills on Ravi's journey in the new show: http://t.co/TMv3GT5giO pic.twitter.com/cDf2QU8TXE

4 HOURS AGO This duet is giving us LIFE! @HaileeSteinfeld & @ShawnMendes 😍:http://t.co/B2ySsZKy7yypic.twitter.com/XBPJ5kkkbZZ

COMMENTS

Brianna Amat proves you can be a football star and Homecoming queen

See how this kicking champ became the school's dancing queen.

@biffo -- not really?? Usually, the popular girls are the ones CHEERING for the football players, not the ones in the shoulder pads kicking balls on a field, sweating through their helmets. No. If you were a cheerleader, maybe, or even a volleyball player or something. But I really don't think her popularity has to do with football -- it just gives her a unique factor.

by fireworks1071 on 10/7/2011 3:43:32 PM

That's really cool! I'm from Michigan also!!!

by stargirl12345 on 10/6/2011 9:20:27 PM

@biffo- Not necessarily! I play each sport I can't and I am not by any means popular!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 10/6/2011 9:18:51 PM

that is super cool and i am also from michigan

by prettytough14 on 10/6/2011 7:55:06 PM

that is so cool!!! my uncle is the football coach and my aunt his wife was the homecoming queen at my school so football is pretty much a big deal at my house and i think that is awesome!

by sparrowchavez on 10/6/2011 7:25:18 PM

Hah, I don't really get why this is so amazing...Homecoming queen is just a popularity contest, and the popular people are in sports. Soo....

by biffo on 10/6/2011 5:37:28 PM

MOD
I kinda need an opinion.
So, my boyfriend tried to kiss me while we were at school, and I got kinda nervous and I've never been kissed before, so I turned away. Because of School rules, we would both get into some real trouble is a teacher saw. The problem is, that was 2 days ago, and now it's starting to look like I don't want to kiss him, but that isn't it at all, I just don't want to kiss there. What should I do?

Hey girlie,

Just text him and explain yourself! Say something like, "Hey Smile so about the other dayyy... i'm sry that was so awkward! it's not that i didn't want it to happen, i just didn't want us to get in trouble at school." It's truthful and it also lets him know that you do actually want him to kiss ya - so he should try again somewhere else Smile

Lauren C.

by doasw on 10/6/2011 5:20:06 PM

that rox i <3 football and adding a girl 2 the game is soooooooooo awesome!!! Laughing

by kakes6416 on 10/6/2011 5:17:18 PM

my bff Shyann plays football.She's left tackle!!Tong

by cheekymonkey1 on 10/6/2011 3:51:19 PM

Thats awesome!! Last year at my school, the homecoming king and queen were both down syndrome kids! It was awesome, they loved it!! Not the typical hoomecoming couple, but I love it when stuff like this happens!

by TrippleThreat on 10/6/2011 3:12:09 PM

Having a rough day? Sit down and think about 10 things that you are truly thankful for! It’ll remind you of the positive things in your life and get you back to your normal self in no time. Having a positive mind will lead to a postive you for both your emotional and physical health.

Your mom and sister get in a HUGE fight and both come crawling to you for help. You:

Girls should be checked for breast cancer routinely because they can get it just like older women.

Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!

We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new games—and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.