7 HOURS AGO Skip the scars and heal your skin: http://t.co/oZ1zJSC0Wc

10 HOURS AGO Sleeping with makeup on? Talk about a big beauty no-no: http://t.co/dS4jko36NM

11 HOURS AGO The easiest move for totally toned thighs: http://t.co/Anf69Zawxq

COMMENTS

Brianna Amat proves you can be a football star and Homecoming queen

See how this kicking champ became the school's dancing queen.

@biffo -- not really?? Usually, the popular girls are the ones CHEERING for the football players, not the ones in the shoulder pads kicking balls on a field, sweating through their helmets. No. If you were a cheerleader, maybe, or even a volleyball player or something. But I really don't think her popularity has to do with football -- it just gives her a unique factor.

by fireworks1071 on 10/7/2011 3:43:32 PM

That's really cool! I'm from Michigan also!!!

by stargirl12345 on 10/6/2011 9:20:27 PM

@biffo- Not necessarily! I play each sport I can't and I am not by any means popular!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 10/6/2011 9:18:51 PM

that is super cool and i am also from michigan

by prettytough14 on 10/6/2011 7:55:06 PM

that is so cool!!! my uncle is the football coach and my aunt his wife was the homecoming queen at my school so football is pretty much a big deal at my house and i think that is awesome!

by sparrowchavez on 10/6/2011 7:25:18 PM

Hah, I don't really get why this is so amazing...Homecoming queen is just a popularity contest, and the popular people are in sports. Soo....

by biffo on 10/6/2011 5:37:28 PM

MOD
I kinda need an opinion.
So, my boyfriend tried to kiss me while we were at school, and I got kinda nervous and I've never been kissed before, so I turned away. Because of School rules, we would both get into some real trouble is a teacher saw. The problem is, that was 2 days ago, and now it's starting to look like I don't want to kiss him, but that isn't it at all, I just don't want to kiss there. What should I do?

Hey girlie,

Just text him and explain yourself! Say something like, "Hey Smile so about the other dayyy... i'm sry that was so awkward! it's not that i didn't want it to happen, i just didn't want us to get in trouble at school." It's truthful and it also lets him know that you do actually want him to kiss ya - so he should try again somewhere else Smile

Lauren C.

by doasw on 10/6/2011 5:20:06 PM

that rox i <3 football and adding a girl 2 the game is soooooooooo awesome!!! Laughing

by kakes6416 on 10/6/2011 5:17:18 PM

my bff Shyann plays football.She's left tackle!!Tong

by cheekymonkey1 on 10/6/2011 3:51:19 PM

Thats awesome!! Last year at my school, the homecoming king and queen were both down syndrome kids! It was awesome, they loved it!! Not the typical hoomecoming couple, but I love it when stuff like this happens!

by TrippleThreat on 10/6/2011 3:12:09 PM