1 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway: 10 gals strut in style with a pair of Airwalk’s Parker shoes: http://t.co/exBiydHo2V

2 HOURS AGO Safari style: These animal-print kicks will make your outfit fiercely fashionable: http://t.co/e07eA8XXAd #GLfashion

5 HOURS AGO Here's *everything* you need for a fabulously fashionable fall. So much outfit inspo: http://t.co/8v3OtD2WhK

COMMENTS

Brianna Amat proves you can be a football star and Homecoming queen

See how this kicking champ became the school's dancing queen.

mod
is tht pic really her?

Hey girl, totally. The jersey has her school name on it!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by kristadakota on 11/14/2011 7:04:29 PM

Good for you! I wanted to be on the baseball team, but they told me that I couldn't because there was a softball team. I don't like softball.

by beefrbiffli on 11/7/2011 10:35:15 PM

Wow, I'm a girl and I used to be a wrestler. When i told people, they were like, 'You can't wrestle, you're a girl.' I proved them wrong when i was thrown in a tournament and almost broke my neck and didn't even cry, and they did with a much less severe throw! Good job Brianna!

by callieluv21 on 11/3/2011 6:13:41 PM

oh my gosh. this girl is awesome! She is showing the world that both girls and boys can be equal! and still win a crown!

by emily2299 on 10/27/2011 8:09:25 PM

that's so awesome!!

by kaite56 on 10/19/2011 4:30:51 PM

that inspires me

by sparkelgirl123 on 10/14/2011 10:46:03 PM

cool

by beansrule123 on 10/7/2011 9:39:43 PM

That is so cool!

by caligirl99 on 10/7/2011 8:51:38 PM

Sweet! I'm from Michigan too!! GO HOLT RAMS!! Smile

by holtswimmer226 on 10/7/2011 6:46:45 PM

You go girl!(:

by Rgirl12 on 10/7/2011 5:32:09 PM

@biffo -- not really?? Usually, the popular girls are the ones CHEERING for the football players, not the ones in the shoulder pads kicking balls on a field, sweating through their helmets. No. If you were a cheerleader, maybe, or even a volleyball player or something. But I really don't think her popularity has to do with football -- it just gives her a unique factor.

by fireworks1071 on 10/7/2011 3:43:32 PM

That's really cool! I'm from Michigan also!!!

by stargirl12345 on 10/6/2011 9:20:27 PM

@biffo- Not necessarily! I play each sport I can't and I am not by any means popular!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 10/6/2011 9:18:51 PM

that is super cool and i am also from michigan

by prettytough14 on 10/6/2011 7:55:06 PM

that is so cool!!! my uncle is the football coach and my aunt his wife was the homecoming queen at my school so football is pretty much a big deal at my house and i think that is awesome!

by sparrowchavez on 10/6/2011 7:25:18 PM

Hah, I don't really get why this is so amazing...Homecoming queen is just a popularity contest, and the popular people are in sports. Soo....

by biffo on 10/6/2011 5:37:28 PM

MOD
I kinda need an opinion.
So, my boyfriend tried to kiss me while we were at school, and I got kinda nervous and I've never been kissed before, so I turned away. Because of School rules, we would both get into some real trouble is a teacher saw. The problem is, that was 2 days ago, and now it's starting to look like I don't want to kiss him, but that isn't it at all, I just don't want to kiss there. What should I do?

Hey girlie,

Just text him and explain yourself! Say something like, "Hey Smile so about the other dayyy... i'm sry that was so awkward! it's not that i didn't want it to happen, i just didn't want us to get in trouble at school." It's truthful and it also lets him know that you do actually want him to kiss ya - so he should try again somewhere else Smile

Lauren C.

by doasw on 10/6/2011 5:20:06 PM

that rox i <3 football and adding a girl 2 the game is soooooooooo awesome!!! Laughing

by kakes6416 on 10/6/2011 5:17:18 PM

my bff Shyann plays football.She's left tackle!!Tong

by cheekymonkey1 on 10/6/2011 3:51:19 PM

Thats awesome!! Last year at my school, the homecoming king and queen were both down syndrome kids! It was awesome, they loved it!! Not the typical hoomecoming couple, but I love it when stuff like this happens!

by TrippleThreat on 10/6/2011 3:12:09 PM