2 HOURS AGO 5 adorbs gladiator sandals to gear up in: http://t.co/3JCSg00FV9

4 HOURS AGO LOL your way to flat abs with cute 'n' punny workout tanks: http://t.co/gbVy2dpG7Q

4 HOURS AGO Go #BTS with serious style—grab 5 fab @theduckbrand DIYs right here: http://t.co/pgIbeXHHf3 #ducktape

COMMENTS

Eek! Eyebrow dandruff?

I have dandruff in my eyebrows? Is there any way to get rid of it? I get made fun of at school.

this is really helpful!!

by zebrachic45 on 3/2/2012 6:23:09 PM

MODMODMODMOD!
2 questions
if i have wavy hair do you think a curl enchancer will make it look better (i dont know how its called) and if yes whiich do you recommend??? Also the beach waves spray you guys recommened does its still work for wavy hair????

Hey girlie,

Yes! It definitely will help you bring out your natural curl if you follow the directions and scrunch it into your hair (usually it's best for it to be damp). Try Herbal Essences Totally Twisted curly hair mousse! And as for beach waves spray, GL loooooves Pravana's Beach Waves Control Mist
Lauren C.

by ally =) on 10/6/2011 10:26:44 PM

I've never heard of this before!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 10/6/2011 9:25:44 PM

i have eyebrow dandruff too

by Princess Keziyah on 10/6/2011 8:33:32 PM

Mod Mod
I played Basketball last year. And I didn't like the coach and I hated the practices! The coach screams at you and we practice with the varsity and I'm only in 8th grade! My best friend is playing and everyone says I should play this year but last year at the end of the season I was sure I wasn't going to play. Now I don't know what to do! I want to get in shape for cross contry next year, so I was going to focus on running. But I feel like everyone is mad at me because b/c I'm not playing. One girl i really want to be friends with plays and she really wants me to play. But she also does Cross country. And I don't want her to be mad at me. I don't know if I should stick to my first impulse to not play or suck it up and play? I feel like If I'm not 100% in it I'll hate it...again. And I feel if I play I'll wish I didn't but If I don't play I'll wish I had.
Thanks Smile

Hey girlie,

Everyone else says you should play, but it's your decision! If you don't like it and it wasn't a fun experience for you, don't feel pressure to do it. You can get in shape other ways! Biking, jogging, swimming, picking up another sport, yoga classes, etc. As for the other people you're worried about making mad...forget about it! When you tell them you aren't continuing with bball, make sure you say "I'm bummed because I love playing with you and hanging out so much with you! But basketball is just not my thing. I'll still come and cheer you on though!!!!" That way, you make sure they know you love them as friends and you're still excited about them taking part, but you're just not into it yourself. Nothing wrong with that! You only live once, girl - it's not worth wasting time on something you don't like.
Lauren C.

by Georgie 4 on 10/6/2011 8:17:57 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
My face is pretty much covered in acne scars. (I popped pimples.Tong) Is there anything I can do to get rid of them permanently? Like creams or something? Suggestions please!

Hey girliee,

Try an over-the-counter retinoid cream, which helps skin build collagen (look for products by Neutrogena or Roc). If those don’t help, your dermatologist can give you a prescription for Retin A. If that doesn’t do the trick, your dermo might recommend laser resurfacing, chemical peels or other options. Now, no more popping!
Lauren c.

by voucher on 10/6/2011 7:27:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
hey well yesterday i washed my face(i use cetaphil) and my face started burning. and when i put on my moisturizer it burned too! so today i didn't wash my face and i still put on moisturizer,and it still burned! idk why its doing this! also my eyes started to water and that burned my face...what's going on?

Hey girlie,

This sounds like you're having a reaction to the face products you're using! Try opting for a more gentle cleanser like Bare Minerals Purifying Cleanser or Olay Foaming Face Wash. Both are definitely highly recommended to remove dirt, oil and makeup while also soothing your skin. Lay off the moisturizer for a couple days just to give your face time to become totally un-irritated. It's weird but even your skin goes through phases, so a product you once loved could become way too harsh for your skin. You just gotta listen to its cues and adjust your routine to suit it Smile
Lauren c.

by Alykat18 on 10/6/2011 6:17:09 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I love being curvy,but it seems like my boobs hav been getting bigger every day! I can't really buy bras any more because in a matter of like a week I out grow them. My friends hav been getting a little jealous beacause I hav been getting all of the boys attention and I don't even want that attention! Any advice?

Hey babe,

I know you probably don't want the attention - when it comes on too fast and doesn't give you time to adjust, you feel way overwhelmed! Try to buy a comfortable bra that will help you with transitions, like a padded sports bra. And try to understand that your bod is changing a lot right now, but it won't last forever. It's a phase that we all go through! But soon it'll slow down and you'll actually have time to grow into the bod you've got - and love it!! Smile
Lauren c.