A MINUTE AGO You know you wanna wear a sweater on Thanksgiving...here's how to rock it: http://t.co/hhSGNIzUT6

3 HOURS AGO Need a style upgrade? Enter to win a pair of @mirabellagirl slouchies for your UGG boots: http://t.co/ggzprnMsbF

4 HOURS AGO Now even shy girls van get their flirt on: http://t.co/UCVNh5a7Wx

COMMENTS

Fash face off: Victoria vs. Julianne

Which girlie rocked red best at the Footloose premiere?

julianne by far i looooove it1!!!!!... Victoria's is cut out in weird places and the colors don't go

by Blonde Blue Eyes on 8/5/2012 11:36:50 AM

neither

by alexcat202 on 2/25/2012 4:49:02 PM

julianne cuz hers looks more formal...even thow im a HUGE fan of victoria, i have to choose julianne. to be honest(and i regret saying this)victoria looks horrible.(sorry victoria)

by cutiepie14231 on 1/3/2012 8:32:22 PM

julianne

by chocoholic13 on 1/3/2012 6:27:06 PM

I like Julianne's romper more. It looks super cute and flatters her figure! Smile I would've worn some pretty gold necklaces to make it more suitable for the blue carpet event though.
Victoria's dress is cute, but it makes her look really skinny!!! Maybe it was just how the pic was taken or something. I'm not one 4 split sides, but it would have looked better if 1)the dress (top) was tighter on her and 2) if the pink was on top of the red.

by Jada423 on 12/10/2011 10:57:51 PM

Julianne definitely i dont like victorias dress at all hate the colors together

by julia99 on 12/4/2011 5:10:50 PM

I don't really like either one, but Victoria's dress was definitely the winner. I liked how she put together the pink and the red and tied it together with a little bit of black. Julianne's romper was just ...(im sorry!) hideous Frown I know. Im cruel. But it was not very flattering at all!

by BBMarie on 11/10/2011 3:28:39 PM

i like victoria's dress better. it's more formal for a movie premiere.

by dancingqueen219 on 11/8/2011 5:44:43 PM

I love Victoria...but I gotta say, I don't really like her outfit Frown Julianne's is great, and it suites her perfectly!! Smile What do you girlies think!?

by dancestar2452 on 11/4/2011 9:36:11 PM

the romper is awesome Smile
I'm not one for the revealing split sides.

by zwinky on 10/26/2011 5:30:40 PM