AN HOUR AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

2 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

2 HOURS AGO Me when I hear people talking trash about my favorite celeb #fangirl #5ever http://t.co/Ne18MXCILD

COMMENTS

How to get guy friends

'Cause it's actually fun having a BGF without feelings involved.

oOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH.... the guy in the pic sure caught my eye.

by Danerka on 4/4/2012 9:10:37 PM

i dont have any guy friends well i used to but we kinda drifted apart. now they barly eve talk to me my friends think its wierd if i say one word to a guy in a day cuz i barely talk anymore. i want to talk to them but i always just say the wrong thing. there is only one guy that i talk too and i thought he liked me because he said oh i like this girl then he said that he doesnt and i asked why and he said ... but now it seems like he hates me i just say ask me some thing and he just says NO im pretty sure im bugging him too. i have no idea what i am doing wrong. help me please!!

by candycanes on 3/17/2012 11:37:57 PM

Honestly I think I'd be better of with a guyfriend and yet I go to a girls school :/

by cindy5218 on 10/27/2011 5:29:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
I really like this boy and I'm pretty sure he likes me too. My mom says I'm allowed to date. My mom and dad are divorced so I see him every other weekend. I'm worried about having a BF. I feel like it's going to be insanely awkward to tell my dad because I don't think he wants me to have a BF. I live with my mom so there's really not anything he can do but I'm still worried. Also, I'm afraid that if I get a BF things between my mom and me are going to be weird and uncomfortable. Considering I wont really be 'her baby' anymore (even though I'm almost 14) I just need some advice. should i wait to get a BF? my mom says its good to get a BF around my age cuz then i can see what it's all about and be ready for possibly having a BF in high school. I just don't know what to do. I'm confused.

Hey chica, I think you should only have a bf if YOU are ready. Don't have one just to have one. If your mom says it's ok and you like a boy, then go for it. Things could only be weird between you and your mom if you make it that way. Having a bf doesn't mean you have to act differently. Just take it slow and see if this boy wants to be your bf and take it from there.

Amalia E.

by BalletChic25 on 10/26/2011 8:52:47 AM

Hey!!!! I need help and FAST!!!!! I asked my crush (who I have been crushing on for 7 years) to go to the school dance and I have absolutely no Idea how to dance!!!!!!!! I need a response by this Friday! P.S. I'm 11

by Puppy9503 on 10/23/2011 1:20:32 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I've been going to an all girls school for 2 years now, it's great because I have so many nice friends. (I'm in middle school)There is no drama and everyone is friends. I still keep in touch from people from my old co-ed school and all they talk about is their boyfriends and having their first kiss etc... I'm getting REALLY sad now because I haven't had a relationship and everyone has boyfriends and I really want one. Except... there is nowhere to meet anyone. I get really sad sometimes just listening to my best friend talk about her "great boyfriend". How can I get over this? Thanks!

Dont worry about boys yet hon! I had my first boyfriend in my junior year of high school. You dont need one in middle school. You should be focusing on making friends and doing well in school. You have plenty of time to get a boyfriend. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by horsebackrider12 on 10/14/2011 6:47:56 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD URGENT I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET A RESPONSE FOR THREE DAYS!!! SOMETHING IS WORONG WITH MY POSTING!
hey, I really like m bgf but I'm totally ok with just being friends. He is easy to talk to and I've known him since we were 8 (I'm 13) we used to be next door neighbors but I moved down the street to a bigger house and we kinda lost touch. I text him every once in awhile and see him on the bus. But how do I get back in touch? I'm also thinking of inviting him to go hang out in town (a place where we live with a bunch of shops where everyone hangs out) is it too soon or will he think it's a date? What should I do?
Thanks (I hope this post because my other one didn't)
BHE

Hey babe,

You should definitely ask your BGF to hang out with a group of your friends! Keep it friendly at first, then ask your BGF to hang out alone as you get closer. Good luck! xoxox
Devin A.

by BehindHazelEyes on 10/14/2011 2:43:55 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Thanks (I hope this post because my other one didn't)
BHE

by BehindHazelEyes on 10/12/2011 3:33:11 PM

Mod
So I'm not totally tom-boy, but I hate make-up, refuse to waer a dress, and would rather spend my weekend playing or watching sports than pait my nails. My friend even told me today, "You need some guy friends". The only problem is all the guys at my school suck. The closest I have ever come to having a guy friend is one who was one who was a year older and played sax in band with me, and all we did was talk for a week while being camp counselors. There is one boy my age who might work. He goes to my school and his dad works for my dad. We have company things once a year where we get to hang out, but. . . All I know about him is he has three sisters, he was on the volleyball team, and he's going to the same high school as me. How can I get him to be my friend?

Alyssa B.

by Doodle600 on 10/10/2011 8:29:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
How do I start and continue a conversation with guys? also how do I casually give the guy i like (whos really outgoing and rndom) my number without it screaming that i like him. and it can't be because I need help wiht homework cause I have a lot of other friends in that class who are smart. Thank for taking the time to reply!!

Alyssa B.