1 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

5 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

5 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

How to get guy friends

'Cause it's actually fun having a BGF without feelings involved.

MOD MOD MOD Okay so today this guy was on my team in gym. I was standing waiting to run for the flag and he was walking past looking ahead and totally brushed against me. I can't for sure say it was on purpose, but it seemed like it. My friend and I were talking by the flag guarding it a few minutes before gym let out and he just sat down right by us, just like that. What does this mean?

Thats a bit curious but i wouldnt look into it too much. Those are very small little occurances. Good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by pandagirl12 on 10/7/2011 5:19:23 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD!!!!
Hey, I think this one guy likes me, but I don't like him back. He has recently been talking to me alot, and called me "Mastermind" and has been showing me a bunch of ideas for a writing contest that we're both entering. He was in my class last year, and sometimes I was pretty rude to him because he is somewhat of a know-it-all, and is kinda annoying sometimes, but he's just trying to be nice. So like, 2 Qs. 1.Does he like me? And
2. I want him as a friend though, so if he does like me, how can I still be friendly with him without making him think that I like him? Thanks!

Hey girl!

Though every guy acts a little differently, there's definitely a chance that he's into you - he's giving you a nickname and showing you his personal writing! And if you don't feel that way, the best thing to do make it clear to him you don't like him by not flirting with him. If he asks you out, tell him you think you work better as friends. Good luck! xoxox
Devin A.

by uni301 on 10/7/2011 4:49:57 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Alright, so I've got this problem... I'm almost sixteen, and my boyfriend is almost nineteen. It's a long distance relationship (I live in northeastern US, he lives in Southern US), and I don't know what to do. I love him more than anything, I really think he's my soulmate, but we can never talk. I went almost three months without hearing from him because he's been busy with college and filming a small movie. I love him more than anything, but it hurts when I go so long without talking to him. What should I do? Should I stay with him because I love him or should I break up with him because he's older than me and we can never talk... HELP!

Hey babe,

If your boyfriend doesn't make an effort to talk to you while he's at college and filming this movie, then you should break up with him. Even though I'm busy with work at GL and I'm in college, I still make an effort to talk to my BFFs back home! You deserve to be with someone who will want to talk to you every day, so break up with him and find someone who can give you that. xoxox
Devin A.

by deathwolf13 on 10/7/2011 4:39:21 PM

Hey girls! If you love Cody Simpson, Greyson Chance or Demi Lovato comment on my profile! I'd love to talk! Or if you just need advice!

by EgirlH.97 on 10/7/2011 4:06:21 PM

cool Laughing

by kakes6416 on 10/7/2011 3:27:23 PM

Guy friends are great Laughing i have a bunch. My tip to make them? just be yourself! Don't try to act girly or cute....just be you!

by horsie9000 on 10/7/2011 2:54:32 PM

I have sooo many guy friends! They are so awesome! No drama and they're so funny.

by thecupcakequeen on 10/7/2011 1:51:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I was wondering, what are some ways to make new friends outside of school? Because right now many of my besties moved and I have very few friends. I am a very outgoing and confident person and I love to smile and laugh and I am genuinly kind but I don't get how I can not make friends. None of my besties are in my class and I mostly sit alone and I walk to school alone. So, I decided to look at it another way, maybe if I made some friends outside of school, I can have some girls to hang out with but it's impossible! I tried volunteering but positions are full and I am thinking of going to the YMCA, any other ways to make friends. And I sometimes have people to talk to, but I am very boring, I don't know what to say and I am scared of saying something stupid or not being confident enough, it gets really akward. HELP!

Hey girl!

I'm sorry you're stuck in this sitch. One thing to do is start participating in an out of school activity - whether that's recreational sports, horseback riding, taking an art class, whatever. And you're not boring - whatever is normal for you is interesting to new people! Don't be scared of saying something stupid - if you do, make a joke about it, laugh, and move on. People will love that. Good luck! xoxox
Devin A.

by lemontwist213 on 10/7/2011 11:30:51 AM

Hey if anyone does gymnastics i just made a club. You can talk about what your exercises your doing, if you have a show or competition tell us! talk to other gymnasts and get great advice. If you need help or tips ask and me or someone else will help. hope u will joinSmile

by swimmerchic96 on 10/7/2011 11:19:37 AM