12 HOURS AGO Stay sun savvy with 5 beauty buys for sun protection: http://t.co/Aq9qUPQ3nE

15 HOURS AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

16 HOURS AGO Pretty up with the 20 best nail polish picks of all time: http://t.co/1GctxLQSKw

COMMENTS

What to do when you're sitting next to a cheater

I don’t want to tattle, but I also don’t want it to happen again!

NEED ADVICE ASAP? THEN JOIN ASK BELLA FOR FAST ADVICE! WE WILL ANSWER YOU AS SOON AS YOU ASK YOUR QUESTION! EVERYBODYS WELCOME

by hinatagal on 6/2/2013 12:01:48 AM

Want some advice about boys, fashion, meanies, relationship and friendships? This the best place for it. I log in everyday and i will try to answer all ur questions.Please keep inviting people and i hope this club becomes a succesful one Smileit's great

by XpurplemermaidalexX on 5/30/2013 10:46:21 PM

mod mod
I've told you guys about how my parents want me to go to a private school next year. I thought they had given up on the idea, but today I saw stuff for applications and things like that. They are going to go have a tour. I'm pretending to like the whole idea (and, no... I don't know where I'm going with that plan). I love my school and my friends, but I kind of want to find out more. I would (according to the one sheet I read) have to take both Spanish and Latin and give up French... but of course I probably would have to look into that. Should I ask to go on a tour, and how should I behave on the tour? I don't want to seem overly excited (I'm not) but I don't want to be rude. Also, any ideas on convincing my parents that my school I go to now is good? Thanks so much!!! Smile

Hey! You have to tell your parents that you really like the school you're going to now. I know you want to be excited because they are, but being honest with them won't hurt their feelings. have an open mind on the tour, because you might end up liking the place. as long as you tell your parents how you feel it should all go more smoothly. good luck!

Helen S.

by elianamagic2 on 5/2/2013 7:41:55 PM

MOD MOD MODMOD MODERATOR
Please answer ASAP. I'm in our schools play and there is a part when someone says "do your duty" and normally I'm really not an immature person, but the way he says it makes me giggle. Please help me stay quiet!! Thanks!

Hey girlie,

If you are serious about the play, try to think about your teacher and the audience and their impression of you. If you want to show your family, friends and teachers how awesome you are at acting, think of this as a challenge to do well in the play. You can always laugh with your friends afterward!

Meghan D.

by Gigilove321 on 4/26/2013 11:43:11 PM

MOD
My b-day is coming up next month, and im planning birthday party early since I usually need a lot of time for that stuff. I'm thinking of who to invite, and I recently stopped being friends with one of my bffs ive known since third grade. She just wasn't being a good friend to me anymore. I used to invite her to all my birthday parties, but I really don't want to invite her this year. She'll just drag me down. My parents say the nice thing to do is invite her so she won't feel hurt and left out... so I don't know whether to invite her or not. help!

Hey girlie,

It's up to you whether or not you invite her since it's your party, but you might want to listen to your parents' reasoning. You don't know if she'll come or how she'll act, and if you used to be good friends for years, you might work through the rough patch you're having right now, in which case not inviting her might cause unnecessary drama. If you have enough budget and space to invite her, I would err on the side of caution and include her since you have been friends for so long. And if there's something she's done that makes you think she's not a good friend, you could talk to her in private (before or after the party) about it to work things out.

Meghan D.

by Casey_cookie on 3/17/2013 12:07:49 AM

Mod Mod Mod My brothers ex girlfriends birthday was Friday. So for her birthday I gave her a note and I made her a collage of pictures. I gave her the note on Thursday at school cause I had to leave early on Friday. I made the collage on the computer and I didn't have enough ink to print it. I was so mad I couldn't give it to her. I took the time to make it and I was really looking forward to giving it to her. The note was stuff that I love about her, an apology and a I want you back in my life kind of note. I just gave it to her at her locker and then left. I don't know what she thought of the note. How could I bring it up. Also how could I give her the collage if I can't print it? I can print it at my local library but I don't go there often and I want to give it to her really soon since it was already her birthday. Please help and please answer as soon as you can! Thanks soo much Mood! You guys are soo helpful!

hey! You should print it as soon as you can get to the library. When you see her just ask if she got your note, or else just say hi and see how she responds. If she's ready to be friends you'll know if she seems friendly back. good luck!

Helen S.

by 15hayhay on 3/16/2013 1:00:28 PM

@topaz1116
The "big deal" about cheating is that people that start small, so to speak, are more likely to cheat on big tests, like the SAT or AP tests, just to name a few. Cheating on the SATs is punnishable by law under fraud. Recently, a couple of kids at Harvard got busted for cheating. They got into that school by cheating, and they were caught at Harvard. They were kicked out, and now have that on their permanent record.
So what's wrong with it? It lets kids who don't do as well in school do better that kids who actually try and get good grades without using somebody else. And if you get caught, you're in BIG BIG BIG trouble.

by uni301 on 3/13/2013 5:14:39 PM

Hey topaz1116 you asked what the big deal is about cheating? Well, first and foremost it won't help you learn, there isn't anything wrong with studying for a test with a friend, but when you swap answers. You're hurting yourself. If you cheat off of someone else it isn't fair to them,because they probably worked hard to get the answers (plus if they're wrong you're copying wrong answers). Oh, and this is just my personal opinion, but cheating is kind of plagiarism (which is illegal). Lastly, if you get caught the consequences are harsh, in the long run it won't help your education and can get you in a lot of trouble.

by glass-tears on 3/13/2013 3:12:00 PM

There is really no proof that she is cheating...I wouldn't say a word. You could cause a mess for someone who (like the article said) had the language click. I had situations like this were one time the answers just hit me. Maybe it was the same for her.

by Chloe<3 on 3/13/2013 3:07:23 PM

Nobody should get away with cheating, and telling the teacher that someone is cheating is not being a tattle tale! Good luck with this situation chica!

by haleyiscool on 3/13/2013 12:25:58 AM