3 HOURS AGO Now even shy girls can get their flirt on: http://t.co/c0HifzMGQb

7 HOURS AGO Who knew babies and sloths (yes, sloths!) could be such good friends? http://t.co/t3cHUse1PC

8 HOURS AGO ICYMI @Zendaya's starring in a brand new movie: http://t.co/1VDEbqpbHp #zswaggers

COMMENTS

First kiss fiasco

So, being 15 and not having my first kiss yet, I felt a little self-conscious. I wanted to wait for a boyfriend that lasted longer...

MODMODMODMOD!!!
OK mod well today me and my bf both kissed at school, both are first kiss and well so we both decided to kiss each other again tomorow but today i was sorta happy and turned my head to the side and he said tomorow he wants a "good kiss" so how do i keep from turning my head and what does he mean "good kiss" and how do i help make it a good kiss

Here ya' go, chica:

http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/01/11/kissing-guide.aspx Jordan S.

by wedingbell on 3/26/2012 6:21:16 PM

Jerk Frown Tell the girl, and make her break his heart

by sunnybubbles on 1/20/2012 4:52:15 PM

Kick him where the sun don't shine,girly!!!!That's what I would have done.But then again I am a tomboy goth tough girl.......Well I'm pretty sure any SANE person would do that.Soooooooo sorry chica!!!!
Lots of Love,
The Silent Raven,Asura..........

by CrazyCutie131 on 12/3/2011 8:00:59 PM

Lol I might have kicked him too. Or done some really painful pressure points. I have proved that those work on guys. But seriously, he's a jerk. Call him out on it 24/7 and make sure any potential gf he has knows what kind of a guy he is.

by French Toast on 11/12/2011 11:17:17 PM

Mod Mod Mod Mod sometimes I dont think my comments go through. Especially my really long mods why is that?

Hey girly, I'm not exactly sure. I always try to make sure I respond to everyone, so I don't know. Continue to send them in multiple times and you should eventually get a response. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by kikiluvzu28 on 11/9/2011 7:42:41 PM

Mod Mod Mod I feel like I'm Pathetic because I haven't my first kiss :/ & I'm 15 ... Is that bad ? Also I never had a boyfriend before . I know you probably going to say its cause I havent found the right guy but it gets annoying seeing all your friends with there bfs or have a guys surrounded around them,& you just sitting there looking like ugh I need a BF . Lbvs. I think one reason is because I have HIGH Standers But Im Suppose to right? & Im really insecure how can I change that? xoxox kiki <3 THANK YOU SO MUCH

Hey girly, you'll have your first kiss when the time is right. Don't put a time frame on it or try to rush it. See if any of your girlfriend's boyfriends have friends they could hook you up with. Try making a list of all the things you like about yourself, and repeat it to yourself everyday. You'll defintely start to feel better. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by kikiluvzu28 on 11/9/2011 7:41:03 PM

PLEASE DON'T READ THIS, YOU WILL BE KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BY THE LOVER OF YOUR LIFE. TOMMORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. NOW YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS, DON'T STOP, THIS IS FREAKY.

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by EmmaBieber on 10/30/2011 10:09:56 PM

Yeah I woulda kicked him too.

by smartpaws on 10/26/2011 2:33:27 AM

I woulda kicked him

by StupidChick on 10/15/2011 3:22:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Do guys like girls who wear makeup better then girls who don't? just wondering.

Hey girlie,

It really depends on the guy! Overall, they definitely don't like when girls wear too much makeup. But it depends on the guy whether he prefers "au natural" or some subtle makeup to enhance your gorgeous features. What's more important is that he likes the other things about you, stuff you have in common, your strengths, etc. Smile
Lauren C.