17 MINUTES AGO What's this week got in store for ya? Peep your #horoscope to find out: http://t.co/bL77yHP6ZX

AN HOUR AGO We cannot confirm (or deny) that @rydelR5 loves pistachio + honey graham icecream—and might be on the new cover of GL coming out this Fri :)

2 HOURS AGO #BeautyTip —how to use salt to spice up more than just your food: http://t.co/eQfEIc8uPQ

COMMENTS

Discharge: What's the right color?

I'm curious about what's normal and what's not...

MOD MOD MOD!!!

I was wondering how much discharge is normal. Beacause everytimei use the washroom there's a lot in my undies ad it's like this everytime I use the washroom?

Hey chica- Unless it's a funky color or has a very unpleasant smell, don't worry too much about it! xoxo

Kate G.

by ccmarie123 on 8/16/2013 2:03:49 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!! is brown discharge normal? (I never had my period) plz answer me

Hey girlie! It's completely normal! You may be about to get your period, or your body is just changing and that's what's different. xoxo

Kate G.

by Alexa:) on 8/1/2013 2:56:32 PM

MOD!MOD!MOD! my discharge is brown(started Monday). what is it. is it dried blood? (no its not poop)

Hey chicky! Discharge and your period can be anything from red to brown, so it's completely normal! Hope this helps! xoxo

Kate G.

by Alexa:) on 8/1/2013 2:44:51 PM

Okay so I have a lot of discharge and everyday I have to wear a panty liner because its so heavy. And when my period is comming up it gets even heavier. This has been going on for a while, and it's really annoying to deal with.

by thatFreak on 5/30/2013 9:03:13 PM

ok so i have been having a lot of discharge lately L;IKE ALOOOT but i havent been thinking of 'naughty' things or anything?whats happening!?!?!?

Hey girlie, discharge isn't always related to sexual things. It's a natural part of puberty. If it's making you uncomfortable, wear a pantyliner to help stay dry.

Lauren T.

by kaitgrable on 4/29/2013 8:56:44 PM

mod mod mod
my down there hurts .. does that mean that my period is coming

Hey girl, if you're getting cramps there's a good chance that your period is coming.  If it doesn't come and you're still hurting, let your mom know or talk to a nurse, doctor, or an adult you trust.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by chacha_mochacha12 on 4/15/2013 4:45:03 PM

My discharge is not coming out and its happening for been a while whats wrong

Helen S.

by MTC 415 on 3/21/2013 7:49:05 PM

My discharge isn't coming out whats wrong

Hey MTC 415, mhmm. How long has this been going on? Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by MTC 415 on 3/15/2013 8:55:40 PM

When it comes to discharge, how much is normal when we think about being romantic with a guy or when we think and see sexy things like a really hot guy? It doesnt happen immediately but I can sense it down there after thinking about certain things for a while. I know its my bodies response but how much is normal during those times? I am not saying I dont like it but I wish it wouldnt happen as much as it does.

by fashionqn on 2/27/2013 10:58:35 PM

MOD MOD MOD,
i havent had my period but i have really BAD cramps alot, is this normal??

Heygirlie,

It might just be growing pains but if they are really bad I would talk to a doc to be safe!

Meghan D.