10 HOURS AGO 20 tricks for squashing school stress: http://t.co/kUvA73dtXa

11 HOURS AGO How to deal with untrue and embarrassing rumors: http://t.co/pNgcaDsOup

12 HOURS AGO 5 fall inspired smoothies to try now http://t.co/oJExccTLYu

COMMENTS

Discharge: What's the right color?

I'm curious about what's normal and what's not...

I got my first period New Years eve. now almost a month has passed and I haven't gotten it again. Whats the deal here?? Please answer.

Hey girlie,

It is normal to be irregular at first, so I wouldn't worry! If you want to be super sure, though, you can talk to your mom or your doc!

Meghan D.

by kenbon on 2/9/2013 9:12:35 PM

Uh oh Mine is yellow O_O

by YouCanCallMeCat on 2/3/2013 7:22:21 PM

by rockchik333 on 2/2/2013 6:19:50 PM

by rockchik333 on 2/2/2013 6:19:27 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I started my period on Decemeber 7th and I didn't get it last month. Is there something wrong?

Hey girl, I don't believe so. Your body is just trying to regulate when you get your period. If it makes you uncomfy talk to your gynecologist.

lauren r.

by KatnissGirlonFire on 2/2/2013 12:04:34 PM

Heyy Girlies, Please check out my club; "It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!"! If you go to my profile you can find it there and join(: We post daily and answer all questions!!! Topics we talk about:Clothes,Make-up,Nails,Hair,Skin-Care♥

by nazirah817 on 2/2/2013 10:54:34 AM

by funnybunny661 on 2/2/2013 10:33:21 AM

when my get my peroid I get so grumpy and angry is this normal? like I cant stand talking to anyone and I get really senstive like if somone says something the wrong way I start to cry my sister is so annoying sometimes she will say something and keep picking on me she doesint now when to stop though it bugs me so when she does it she just picks at me I cant stand it shes very overly opinonited

Hey girlie,

It's normal to have your emotions be stronger on your period, so maybe you could ask your sis to be a little more sensitive to you that time of the month. If her teasing is still a problem, you can always talk to your parents!

Meghan D.

by redvelvetluv on 2/1/2013 10:36:46 PM

Mod mod mod
For the past week and a half, ive been having these anxiety dreams when i sleep. I haven't really gotten a solid night of sleep and I'm waking up really anxious and on edge. Nothing major or anything at all in my life has changed and i can't under stand why this is happening. Some nights are worse then others and i will be up repeatedly throughout the night. I exersise and eat right and schools fine along with my friends and family. Do you know anytging that might be causing these dreams do i can finally get a good nights sleep? It would be really appreciative!

Hey girlie,

I would talk to your parents or a guidance counselor or doctor to determine what might be causing them, because I'm really not an expert on this! They will be able to help you out Smile

Meghan D.

by iheartu? on 2/1/2013 6:42:24 PM

I get off white discharge before I get my peroid is that normal?

Yes it's very normal to get white discharge at any time!
mailyse f.