5 HOURS AGO Can we get a "yas" for this surfing pig? http://t.co/NKdXo1fHEB

7 HOURS AGO Listening to @BeaMiller #youngblood and wishing it was live like yesterday! #glfashbash

8 HOURS AGO Stripes, polka dots, or floral?! Find your perf print match here: http://t.co/lM41ZdRSJ6

COMMENTS

Discharge: What's the right color?

I'm curious about what's normal and what's not...

*IF U R A TWEEN OR KID THIS IS A CLUB 4 U !!!!!!!!!!*
I WILL ANSWER UR QUESTIONS OF GROWING UP OR ANYTHING ELSE FOR THE BEST PADS/pantiliners TO BRAS. Or boys!!!!!
The club is called:Growing up (for any age for tween's and kids Smile

by doglover463 on 3/12/2012 7:13:58 PM

swerias, The best way to find "that hole" is just to use a mirror. Its not a big deal we all have one and look about the same down there. Just do it in private with the door locked, and get in the right position to see what you need to see. Its kind of good to know what we have and what it looks like.

by luckykel on 2/24/2012 2:09:09 PM

Mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod!!!!
Help so I'm twelve and I weigh over __ pounds and like I'm starting to get really liquidy blood down there but the color isn't like normal blood color it is like soy sauce but a little more red and I don't know what it is and I haven't gotten my peirod I don't think so is it just that or do I need to see a doctor because I'll change underware and then 10 minuets later it happended!!!!! Please help!!!!

Hey girl,

This sounds like your first period! Try putting on a regular sized pad and seeing what happens over the next few days. Period aren't always bright red and can be all different types of "flow" - heavy, light, thin, clumpy. And as for colors, dark red, brown, pink, bright red...they're all normal depending on the day/how heavy your flow is. <3
Lauren C.

by Earthygirl on 2/23/2012 11:00:47 PM

Is discharge a sign that you are going to have your period? Because I started getting white/clear discharge, haven't had my period yet, and am at the age (about) that my mom got her's

by carlypurple on 2/21/2012 11:51:00 PM

mod is brown discharge normal?????????????

Totally normal! Usually, brown discharge happens in the days leading up to your period - or the days after it. It's sort of "left over" from your actual period and it's nothing to be scared of! <3
Lauren C.

by cherice2733 on 2/16/2012 6:49:32 PM

How do i find "that" hole?

by swearias on 2/10/2012 3:58:43 PM

What age should you start haveing dicharge cause im 10 and i dont know if i had and havent seen it yet im not sure PLEASE HELP!!!!!

by niahayes0324 on 1/25/2012 5:39:08 PM

Hey girl, check out this
page and see if it helps:

We have everything you need
to know about all things period!
, Your Blog Patrol Babes
Amanda P.

by annah1998 on 1/23/2012 1:24:54 PM

Hi! I have been seeing this yellowish - brownish discharge in my underwear.I've been seeing it for about 2 years now.Is this normal?? PLEASE HELP!!!

by volleyballgirl1618 on 1/16/2012 4:32:14 PM

__________QUESTION OF THE DAY! __________Tampons or Pads? Why? Answer on my profile!!!

by melaniegrace<3 on 1/15/2012 6:10:28 PM