11 HOURS AGO Get the scoop on braces: http://t.co/ImZA1x2LpQ

14 HOURS AGO The best eyeshadow for your skin tone: http://t.co/OCA5fYGw39

15 HOURS AGO Happy #bookbirthday to @Scholastic's #SISTERS x @goraina! To celebrate, take our "What kind of sister are you?" quiz: http://t.co/CScBixOtx6

COMMENTS

Discharge: What's the right color?

I'm curious about what's normal and what's not...

mod, i am very sorry for asking like 1 million questions,but my discharge stinks and i never ask for a pantyliner so i stays in and turns yellow eventually and stinks.is that bad?thanks-J - rock

Hey girly, discharge does have an odor but it shouldn't be that strong. I would try switching soap. As females, our bods can be sensitive to certain types of body wash, so get some that's just for sensitive skin or doesn't have a strong fragrance. I would also wear a pantyliner. Always has some cleaning wipes, so get them so you can stay fresh throughout the day. Hope this helps!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by divachick422 on 10/8/2011 8:15:43 PM

Hey girls!

Need advice? Well, I can help you!
I can help give you advice on just about anything!

Also, please join my group "Amazing_Quotes", I'm trying to reach my goal of 100 members!
So, please help me reach my goal!

by facebooker1240 on 10/8/2011 7:09:05 PM

Hey Girls need advice??? Come on over to my club It's a Girl's Thing!!!! We answer questions that have to do with... ~Boys
~School
~Family
~Fashion
~Friends
~The tough things (bullying, pregnant, addictions, abuse, dealing with changes, sexuality)
~Puberty (periods, hormones, experimentation)
~Self Esteem
~Babysitting
I hope to hear from you soon!!!! <3 Jamie

by proarchergal42 on 10/8/2011 4:57:24 PM

singstarsammy: brown could be your period, chef it out

by georgetownroad on 10/8/2011 2:41:45 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD! I play volleyball and have to wear short spandex shorts. My discharge is so heavy it goes through my underwear and wets my spandex! What do I do?

Wear a pantyliner

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by gg12345 on 10/8/2011 12:20:20 PM

Mine is kinda tan sometimes, but I think its because it dried because I also get clear discharge Brittany G.

by starkidette on 10/8/2011 10:41:54 AM

mod mod mod mod mod mod
Okay so this girl who is my friend in eigth grade said that this guy likes me and I like him to but he just saw me play basketball and said that I'm hot and really good at basketball so he is on a football team my dad coaches and my 8th grade friend said he is afraid to ask me out because of my dad I really like him though and want to like get him to like me what should I do?btw he is in 8th grade and I am in 7th

Instead of waiting for him, make the first move--try talking to him Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by erinh11099 on 10/8/2011 9:55:13 AM

Umm,what about brown, is tht normal???

by singstarsammy on 10/8/2011 9:49:18 AM