1 HOURS AGO . @ddlovato is alll over the news this week—for an *awesome* reason: http://t.co/EZwfZVd7ww pic.twitter.com/CagYodtHRN

2 HOURS AGO Are you committing any of these post-workout skin crimes?: http://t.co/irEeMeLOaS pic.twitter.com/pH3urNI4HW

3 HOURS AGO Ugh, double dates can be the WORST.: http://t.co/oHiMSJSzlS pic.twitter.com/umZ1KRrwTp

COMMENTS

Discharge: What's the right color?

I'm curious about what's normal and what's not...

mod, i am very sorry for asking like 1 million questions,but my discharge stinks and i never ask for a pantyliner so i stays in and turns yellow eventually and stinks.is that bad?thanks-J - rock

Hey girly, discharge does have an odor but it shouldn't be that strong. I would try switching soap. As females, our bods can be sensitive to certain types of body wash, so get some that's just for sensitive skin or doesn't have a strong fragrance. I would also wear a pantyliner. Always has some cleaning wipes, so get them so you can stay fresh throughout the day. Hope this helps!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by divachick422 on 10/8/2011 8:15:43 PM

Hey girls!

Need advice? Well, I can help you!
I can help give you advice on just about anything!

Also, please join my group "Amazing_Quotes", I'm trying to reach my goal of 100 members!
So, please help me reach my goal!

by facebooker1240 on 10/8/2011 7:09:05 PM

Hey Girls need advice??? Come on over to my club It's a Girl's Thing!!!! We answer questions that have to do with... ~Boys
~School
~Family
~Fashion
~Friends
~The tough things (bullying, pregnant, addictions, abuse, dealing with changes, sexuality)
~Puberty (periods, hormones, experimentation)
~Self Esteem
~Babysitting
I hope to hear from you soon!!!! <3 Jamie

by proarchergal42 on 10/8/2011 4:57:24 PM

singstarsammy: brown could be your period, chef it out

by georgetownroad on 10/8/2011 2:41:45 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD! I play volleyball and have to wear short spandex shorts. My discharge is so heavy it goes through my underwear and wets my spandex! What do I do?

Wear a pantyliner

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by gg12345 on 10/8/2011 12:20:20 PM

Mine is kinda tan sometimes, but I think its because it dried because I also get clear discharge Brittany G.

by starkidette on 10/8/2011 10:41:54 AM

mod mod mod mod mod mod
Okay so this girl who is my friend in eigth grade said that this guy likes me and I like him to but he just saw me play basketball and said that I'm hot and really good at basketball so he is on a football team my dad coaches and my 8th grade friend said he is afraid to ask me out because of my dad I really like him though and want to like get him to like me what should I do?btw he is in 8th grade and I am in 7th

Instead of waiting for him, make the first move--try talking to him Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by erinh11099 on 10/8/2011 9:55:13 AM

Umm,what about brown, is tht normal???

by singstarsammy on 10/8/2011 9:49:18 AM

Improve your knowledge about ingredients in food and beauty products by reading labels and looking up studies related to additives and various chemicals.

Your mom just told you it’s your turn to pick the summer vacation spot, where will you choose?

Sex on TV leads to teen pregnancy

Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!

So. Many. Reads. To. Win.

GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is back—and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.