11 HOURS AGO Who else is *so* ready for #Thanksgiving tomorrow? This is a sneak peek of us in like fourteen hours:

12 HOURS AGO We're thankful for our family + friends... and @taylorswift13. Who are you grateful for?

13 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! Has your crush noticed you?

Keep your room cozy this fall

5 awesome ways to make your room cute ‘n’ comfy

Instead of a hot water bottle, get a foot/neck warmer! Earth Fare has some, but I am not sure about other places. Or try Amazon! I really want those foot/neck warmers that are made into slippers!

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 11/5/2012 5:22:58 PM

my BFF knows that i am crushing on my ex BF and she likes him, too. so what does it mean him she always talks about how he calls her hott and a bunch of other stuff while they are texting, is she lying?

by lilbit317 on 2/17/2012 9:06:24 AM

Since it's winter now, I bought a Glade Apple Cinnamon scented candle. Mmmm.

by Sheyenne on 12/17/2011 4:47:30 PM

by chelseamr12299 on 11/20/2011 8:08:10 AM

Another great tip is:
Light a candle near your bed.
Keep the curtains drawn.
Put a blanket over your bed. (X-tra Warmth!)

by catluverforlife on 11/17/2011 3:51:48 PM

what does it mean when you first meet a guy and he can finish your sentences and you thinks so much alike its creepy and then 2 years later he is hanging out with you at a football game and its just u 2 and raining so you go under a shelter to keep dry and there are other people and make them all scoot over so you can sit then spends the rest of the evening with you is he just a good friend or what ? please actually answer this

by bdarrough98 on 11/4/2011 10:49:45 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!! I have been being moderated for one and a half days now....what's going on?!

Hey girl, I'm not exactly sure. The profile check up should be over by this week. No worries. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by bubblesgirl on 10/26/2011 7:59:45 PM

I have a scentsy warmer on right now with apple scent Laughing

by kkgirl4life on 10/16/2011 2:07:36 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!! once you make and advice queen club how do u get to it or go one it!! thanks

Hey girly, just log onto the account that you created when you  made the club. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by GOALIEROCK1301 on 10/12/2011 5:31:37 PM

hey r u in 6th grade? well if u r come to my club 6th grade girls! i have advice on everything and i can lisen to ur problems and give u advice on them. please join!!!!

by betagirl13 on 10/9/2011 6:16:42 PM

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!