Bridget M.

is modding

5 HOURS AGO The one guy in class who's always blocking when your crush is around: http://t.co/x5eVoNBasu

8 HOURS AGO Betcha never knew THIS could cure your headache: http://t.co/7N2Zvgihsy

9 HOURS AGO The Grinch or Buddy the Elf—which Christmas movie is totally YOU? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/tB7jzg6gnZ

COMMENTS

MTV's DISconnected shows the dark side of being tech obsessed

When growing up in a digital world, where do you draw the line between typical and obsessed?

I actually cried at the end... AND I NEVER CRY. That says something.

by revolutionary_chick on 10/17/2011 10:49:41 PM

that was a great movie. It is so sad, and really makes u think. RIP Isaiah

by hahaha2005 on 10/11/2011 4:37:59 PM

I think cyberbullying and people sending raunchy pictures is way out of hand. The things I hear about and see with friends and other people at school when it comes to those two things are amazing. MTV doing a movie about it is probably smart, and someone watching it may think twice about being mean or sending naked pictures of themselves.

When it comes to sending naked pictures would you believe that we send more pictures than guys do of their private parts. I found that hard to believe from what I have seen but its true. We need to be smarter.

by luckykel on 10/10/2011 11:21:00 PM

Im totally watching this

by Cutesweetie2017 on 10/10/2011 6:38:27 PM

I have a facebook tht i go on EVRYDAY and gl and youtube and oovoo tht i dont really go on to much
then i txt and call ppl when im bored or wanna schedule somethin

by coly33 on 10/10/2011 5:36:35 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
I'm getting my haircut today (please answer quickly!!!) and was wondering how I should get it done. It needs to be long enough to go into a bun (I take dance lessons) and right now it is about four and a half inches past my shoulders. Thx!

Hey chica, if you still want a bun just tell your hairdresser that. You can still have her cut it in a cute style (try layers!). A bob cut is nice, with or without bangs. Just inform her that you don't want it to be too short.

Amalia E.

by AlwaysDreamer on 10/10/2011 10:03:11 AM

woah...this makes me wanna get off the computer... but how on earth could i leave such an awesome website?

by WayCoolerThanYou on 10/10/2011 9:42:14 AM

I wish Greyson Chance would marry me (sigh...)

by 526love on 10/9/2011 6:18:22 PM

I have a Facebook and a Twitter but I never really go on.. and I just use Youtube to listen to music. I really only use my cell to call people once in awhile and I just have a basic iPod. I've always thought technology is just a nuisance. Smile

by revolutionary_chick on 10/9/2011 5:43:54 PM

MODMODMOD!!!
Hey! I'm signed up for cheer-leading with my friend, and the Cheerleading Clinic is Wednesday, and the Actual Tryouts are Thursday. My friend and I don't have any cheer or dance experience. I really wanna make the team though, and so does she. We were contemplating trying out together, but we haven't come to a decision. I was wondering, If we try-out together, would it be easier for us, or should I just go alone. I mean, I don't wanna seem like a bad friend. Oh, and by the way, we're in Middle School. Please Help!!!

Hey girlie,

You could totally try out together to give each other support! It just depends on if you really want to dedicate lots of time to the team if/when you make it. It's a personal choice so, if you want to do it, do it! And if she decides she also wants to do it, then that's great. But don't decide to try out because she's trying out (or vice versa). Do what you feel is best Smile Just make sure you're totally prepared and that you RELAX before the tryouts if you do decide to go through with it. You'll be fine!
Lauren C.