9 HOURS AGO 5 quick and delish breakfasts for those rushed school mornings: http://t.co/nXdvamToKK

12 HOURS AGO 3 teas to cure your cold: http://t.co/zYSGlhia8d

12 HOURS AGO Happy Halloween! #turnup #hocuspocus #halloween http://t.co/6wS0e0H4cs

COMMENTS

Our 4 fave makeup multitaskers

The best 2-in-1 products out there.

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I look like I already have eyeliner on when I don't. When I do wear eyeliner I look goth, but I still want my eyes to pop. I have really dark chocolatey brown eyes and I have dark skin. Please respond
Thx

Hey girlie,

There are no makeup "rules" that will work for everyone - when you put on makeup, you gotta listen to your own face's features, colors, and textures before deciding what tools to use! Since you already have a natural "eyeliner," don't use any extra. Highlight your eye color with eyeshadow instead: a gold shimmer powder will be great to open your eyes and dress up your look for special occasions. Deep sapphire blues are ideal for a smokey eye look on dark skin, while rich greens will give you a more exotic touch. For everyday use, I'd probably use a purple (plum) eyeshadow with a lighter highlight color on your brow bone and on the inside corners of your eyelid. Finish off with some clear or pale lip gloss! Smile
Lauren C.

by Kui on 12/31/2011 8:48:48 PM

Modmodmodmodmodmodmodmod. Ok so i dont think my mom will let me wear makeup and im in seventh grade i already have some but its reallybadd makeup and everyone i knows wears heavy makeup.. So yeah what do i do

Hey girlie,

First of all, you definitely don't want to wear heavy makeup. No matter what all your friends do, heavy makeup is not the way to go! You want to wear subtle makeup that enhances your natural beauty, places up your prettiest assets, and lets you express yourself. You don't want to smother all your features in crazy makeup. Plus, guys much prefer girls who don't spend lots of time on makeup - they want to see your face, not search for it under all that fake stuff! With that said, read this article about parents not letting you wear makeup. I think it'll really help!  Smile
Lauren C.

by tigerlily12 on 11/27/2011 11:42:46 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
im 11 (almost 12) and i want to start wearing makeup to school. Smile what kind of makeup do you think i should wear?

Hey girl!

I think just a little bit of lip gloss and blush will make your face pop  Smile
Devin A.

by littlemissawesomness on 11/11/2011 2:17:29 PM

mod mod mod in ur opinion, is 13 old enogh for makeup?

Hey girlie,

Everyone starts wearing makeup at different ages - there's no "right" age for it! Personally, I think a girl is old enough to wear makeup when she is mature enough to use it sparingly. If she can use it to enhance her features, not cover up her face, then she's probably ready Smile
Lauren C.

by iheartjb<3 on 10/28/2011 7:41:36 PM

MODMODMOD
Okay so I have a stupid Question, I got this Green hair spry From the store, I have a which hat, a headband with pumpkins on it, and a shirt with a white cute gost on it, do you have any trick or treating Ideas?
and I really love you guys♥ (:

Walk around your neighborhood! Or find somewhere cool to go. Or find friends to take with you! Good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by TaseSkittles-EatTheRainbow on 10/14/2011 8:42:56 PM

Hey girlies! Do you love songwriting? Would you like a chance to hang out with other songwriters? Well, Now's you chance! Join my club Sassy Songwriters<3 and have a great time with other girls! Receive advice, tips, or just come to have a great time! All positions open!Smile Thx in advance!
XoXo,
*MusicGirl16*

by *MusicGirl16* on 10/13/2011 9:24:41 PM

Hey GL lovers!On my profile, i answer questions on
Puberty
Family
School
Makeup
Fitness
Music
Boys
And decorating ideas****************** i cant promise ill answer every question i get butt ill try!

I cant promise that i'll answer every question i get, but i'll try.

by katykat3000 on 10/10/2011 11:44:45 PM

Hey! These are great ideas and can't wait to use them

by Nicole79 on 10/10/2011 8:20:03 PM

Mod: What moisturizer is best for acne-prone skin?

Hey girl, my dermatologist recommended to me Purpose or Aveeno: any gentle moisturizer for skin.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by IvoryPiano on 10/10/2011 6:41:35 PM

modmod its me again haha sry if i ask 2 many questions! anyway i like a senior he likes me back yadayada u know anyway he had a gf until she dumped him yesterday but 2 days b4 he came to my house and we kinda made-out when i was home alone. and well his gf left him 4 another guy she dont know about ma cause she goes somewere else but now hes single we like eachother but he thinks im 2 young for him and he said he is trying to 2get the kiss cause he felt bad 4 cheating eventho his gf cheated on him anyway how can i make him c age dont matter..or wut do u think i shud do? i really like him and he likes me he was the 1 to kiss me 2 soo...wut can i do 2 get him 2 ask me out or how can i talk 2 him

Alyssa B.