AN HOUR AGO Anna & Elsa are servin' up some major hairspo! #PrincessStat: http://t.co/dQpwHoErKm

4 HOURS AGO Swap out your fatty foods for clean nom-worthy treats: http://t.co/HvO68YoFFc

5 HOURS AGO Color-changing nail polish just may be the coolest thing ever: http://t.co/sJVrKrDBFm

COMMENTS

Should I blow my savings?

I saved enough money to buy my own computer…but now I’m not so sure.

MOD!!!!! MOD!!!!! MOD!!!!
Hi there! I'm on a travel basketball team and everyone on my team thinks I'm the sweetest person alive. Everyone except Kimmy, that is. She since ive made the team, (three years) she has been so insanely rude to me. I don't know what her deal is. She always makes faces when I do something good, passes horrible to me purposely, and has stepped on my feet so many times, it's hard to count. I don't know if she thinks I'm weird, got good, or overweight (she is the smallest stick figure person I've ever met). I'm sick at tired of her rudeness. I've told my coaches, (she'll say she's "sorry", but still continues to do it. It's really getting old! How do I stop this? Please HELP!!!!!
~Magz

Hey Magz,

I know this sounds like a cliche answer, but it's true - you need to ignore her behavior and show her it doesn't bother you. You said EVERYONE else on the team thinks you're great. So why let one girl drag you down? Instead, surround yourself with all the other girls who appreciate you and treat you well. If she makes a face at you or says something nasty, roll your eyes and walk away to your friends. Share a joke with them and laugh it off. She's being negative because of some problem in her own life that makes her feel bad - so she's transferring that to someone else. But don't let her win! You don't deserve to constantly be mad at practice, so stick with your girls and be the happy gal you are Smile
Lauren C.

by Magzped10 on 1/27/2012 10:44:01 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!! I just got 100$ 4 X~Mas and (I still play with Dolls) so I wanted to get a set and they cost around 15~20 buckz but I WANNA CHOOSE WISLEY WUT TO SPEND IT On!!!!! p.s. I get 100 every year should i just save?!

Hey chicky, maybe treat yourself to one doll and save the rest, or put $50 away and spend the other $50. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by Dee_Has_Cookiez on 12/17/2011 5:03:10 PM

I have to deal with IBS and hypohydrosis(excessive sweating EW) since last year. What should I do?
MOD...MODDDDD
I smell so bad wherever I go, and people always back away, but don't say anything. even my parents say 'I'm thinking that in my brain.' Mental problems? Nope. I don't.
To make situations worse, I have sweating too, and have to apply deo. like, 10 times a day.(Exaggerating) but people smell it one way or another.
I used to be the most cleanest person on earth, but I'm like sooo bad now. What should I do?

Hey girl! If you are really having problems go to the doctor to get checked out and they can give you a prescription deodorant that will work better than the generic brands.
Ana D.

by sready on 12/6/2011 1:33:48 AM

Hey girly, I Would Save it! Open up a savings account and put it in their! No worry's if it is safe! It depends on how much you want one, And how long you have been wanting one. It really counts on YOU. Hope this helps!
Sara S.

by amanda16 on 11/20/2011 12:51:47 PM

I THINK YOU SHOULD BUY IT

by Maddie Style on 10/17/2011 5:00:00 PM

MOD MOD MOD My school play is coming up soon! I'm really excited! Last year, it was Highschool Musical, and I was in 6th grade so I didn't want to try for a lead role, and I want a lead role SO bad this year, but I don't want Beauty because I can't exactly sing. My BFF said I could be the Teapot, but I don't know, will it be embarrassing? I already told my mom I wanted to be the Teapot, and she got all excited and even posted as her Facebook status "OMG! MY BABY GIRL BRIANA IS GOING TO BE A STAR! SHE'S TRYING OUT FOR A LEAD ROLE IN HER SCHOOL PLAY!" and she said she'd invite my WHOLE FAMILY, AND all of her friends! I wasn't exactly SURE that I wanted to be the teapot, I said I was thinking about it. My sister said my mom is just excised because SHE was always a lead role in her school play, and I'm the only one out of my 2 other Sister's who is into acting. What should I do? My Mom telling everyone just made me more nervous to try out. Please help! Briana

Hey chicky, tell your mom that she's making you more nervous by telling everyone. Let her know you haven't tried out yet, and you don't need people to know about it. She's just happy girl, so let her know. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by JBfan97 on 10/12/2011 8:49:04 PM

Haha...I blew all of my money on a really nice banjo over the summer...I was nervous too but it was SO worth it...

by fudgemonkey on 10/11/2011 7:04:44 AM

OMG! I am in the same boat. I really wanted a laptop so i decided to save up, but now i have like a thousand dollars and im scared to spend it!! I decided to save it for college because im 14 and i really want to go to a good medical school. I'm thinking Harvard. So im saving it up to follow my dreams. Smile

by blushy on 10/10/2011 5:36:45 PM

You dont have to spend all 900 on a laptop, get one for half that much and save the rest. Having a laptop is great because you can take it anywhere and its easy to move from place to place without having to sit in one spot.

by luckykel on 10/10/2011 5:17:04 PM

I like this guy, let's call him Liam, and Liam does a couple things which makes me think he likes me.... We've known each other since 2nd grade and now we're in 8th but we stopped going to the same school after 4th....(but he goes to my church). Anyways, he always tickles me, steals my stuff (especially my phone or camera), tries to annoy me in a joking way, and stuff like that. I know that sounds like he likes me, but he gives a few other girls nicknames too (and I know he doesn't like them) and he doesn't text me very often. He's really goofy and it's kind of hard to tell if he's just being himself or flirting!! Any ideas on how to get him to be a little more serious around me without weirding him out or making things awkward??
Thanks!

Hey chica! Boys are silly! At that age especially, it's like you can never read them and it can be frustrating. They tend to act that way when they are around their friends--boys tend to show off. If you want to see his more serious side, try catching him when he's alone. Does he act this way at church? Talk to him one and one. He may be a bit more calm and then you can see if you feel like he likes you.

Amalia E.