1 HOURS AGO 4 ways to totally remix your white tee: http://t.co/NylZ5Cylym

1 HOURS AGO RT @Fanlala: Learn the secrets to perfect skin care with @girlslifemag right here! http://t.co/GtREVj2dan

2 HOURS AGO Make your celeb BF dreams come true with #CatchAFallingStar, by @kculbertson: http://t.co/ZDByCnBk5k

COMMENTS

Why do I have boobs in the first place?

I’ve been wondering what the point is…

wheres a good place to buy pads?

by lydialove on 10/24/2011 6:38:11 PM

Ask me questions on my profile Smile

by smartcandy112 on 10/13/2011 7:13:08 PM

MOD MOD

How much should I weigh if Im bout 4'11 (give or take an inch)?

Thanks so much!! Laughing

by 526love on 10/8/2011 1:32:35 PM

If you need advice, comment on my profile. I'm almost 14, so I may be more experienced than you. Ask me anything! NOTHING is too weird!

by EgirlH.97 on 10/7/2011 10:36:22 PM

Hey Girls need advice??? Come on over to my club It's a Girl's Thing!!!! We answer questions that have to do with...
~Boys
~School
~Family
~Fashion
~Friends
~The tough things (bullying, pregnant, addictions, abuse, dealing with changes, sexuality)
~Puberty (periods, hormones, experimentation)
~Self Esteem
~Babysitting
I hope to hear from you soon!!!!
<3 Jamie

by proarchergal42 on 10/7/2011 7:44:15 PM

Kerra S. when i ate my mum's pudding which has lots of milk in it without my medicine it hurt again.

Well keep taking your medicine and you should be fine. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by BriannaM911 on 10/7/2011 7:02:38 PM

MOD MOD MOD! I"m lactose intolerant i think for sure, but here's the question. One day, i was fine and able to drink milk in the morning but that same exact night, my stomach hurt really bad after my milk. So am i Lactose intolerant? If i am how did it happen so quickly? P.S. My parents can't afford to take me to the doctors so that's not an option.

If it only happened once you probably arnt lactose intolerant. Something else could have hurt your stomach. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.