9 HOURS AGO 7 ways to not feel like you're dying on your period: http://t.co/oUolsvMQdC

12 HOURS AGO Is there a better scent than chocolate-orange? Dare you to name one. 🍫🍊

12 HOURS AGO Literally every girl deserves this: http://t.co/6bYAIX3jxy

COMMENTS

Why do I have boobs in the first place?

I’ve been wondering what the point is…

wheres a good place to buy pads?

by lydialove on 10/24/2011 6:38:11 PM

Ask me questions on my profile Smile

by smartcandy112 on 10/13/2011 7:13:08 PM

MOD MOD

How much should I weigh if Im bout 4'11 (give or take an inch)?

Thanks so much!! Laughing

by 526love on 10/8/2011 1:32:35 PM

If you need advice, comment on my profile. I'm almost 14, so I may be more experienced than you. Ask me anything! NOTHING is too weird!

by EgirlH.97 on 10/7/2011 10:36:22 PM

Hey Girls need advice??? Come on over to my club It's a Girl's Thing!!!! We answer questions that have to do with...
~Boys
~School
~Family
~Fashion
~Friends
~The tough things (bullying, pregnant, addictions, abuse, dealing with changes, sexuality)
~Puberty (periods, hormones, experimentation)
~Self Esteem
~Babysitting
I hope to hear from you soon!!!!
<3 Jamie

by proarchergal42 on 10/7/2011 7:44:15 PM

Kerra S. when i ate my mum's pudding which has lots of milk in it without my medicine it hurt again.

Well keep taking your medicine and you should be fine. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by BriannaM911 on 10/7/2011 7:02:38 PM

MOD MOD MOD! I"m lactose intolerant i think for sure, but here's the question. One day, i was fine and able to drink milk in the morning but that same exact night, my stomach hurt really bad after my milk. So am i Lactose intolerant? If i am how did it happen so quickly? P.S. My parents can't afford to take me to the doctors so that's not an option.

If it only happened once you probably arnt lactose intolerant. Something else could have hurt your stomach. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by BriannaM911 on 10/7/2011 6:22:23 PM

If you have a habit of eating a “grab-and-go” breakfast, make sure you choose one that's high in protein, like swapping butter for almond butter on your toast.

We don't have a poll for right now!

Watch this space - one will be available soon!

Anti-bacterial soap kills way more germs.

Score a bouquet of books with our Spectacular Spring Reads giveaway

Looking for some amazing new titles to start your spring off right? Check out our guide to the best books of the season and you could win!

CLICK HERE to enter.