9 HOURS AGO 20 mistakes that are totally okay to make: http://t.co/Sp1LN2IZbg pic.twitter.com/ERZCCB5NB7

10 HOURS AGO This sweetie pulled his girl out of a sticky sitch! Check it out here: http://t.co/ocvGSizhUu pic.twitter.com/4wg8CBDbhG

10 HOURS AGO RT @MaddieandTae: You don't have to leave your side of town to turn up our new acoustic video at http://t.co/Oz836Tzayo! @girlslifemag 🌃

COMMENTS

Why do I have boobs in the first place?

I’ve been wondering what the point is…

wheres a good place to buy pads?

by lydialove on 10/24/2011 6:38:11 PM

Ask me questions on my profile Smile

by smartcandy112 on 10/13/2011 7:13:08 PM

MOD MOD

How much should I weigh if Im bout 4'11 (give or take an inch)?

Thanks so much!! Laughing

by 526love on 10/8/2011 1:32:35 PM

If you need advice, comment on my profile. I'm almost 14, so I may be more experienced than you. Ask me anything! NOTHING is too weird!

by EgirlH.97 on 10/7/2011 10:36:22 PM

Hey Girls need advice??? Come on over to my club It's a Girl's Thing!!!! We answer questions that have to do with...
~Boys
~School
~Family
~Fashion
~Friends
~The tough things (bullying, pregnant, addictions, abuse, dealing with changes, sexuality)
~Puberty (periods, hormones, experimentation)
~Self Esteem
~Babysitting
I hope to hear from you soon!!!!
<3 Jamie

by proarchergal42 on 10/7/2011 7:44:15 PM

Kerra S. when i ate my mum's pudding which has lots of milk in it without my medicine it hurt again.

Well keep taking your medicine and you should be fine. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by BriannaM911 on 10/7/2011 7:02:38 PM

MOD MOD MOD! I"m lactose intolerant i think for sure, but here's the question. One day, i was fine and able to drink milk in the morning but that same exact night, my stomach hurt really bad after my milk. So am i Lactose intolerant? If i am how did it happen so quickly? P.S. My parents can't afford to take me to the doctors so that's not an option.

If it only happened once you probably arnt lactose intolerant. Something else could have hurt your stomach. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by BriannaM911 on 10/7/2011 6:22:23 PM

Start a 30-Day Challenge! Vow to pick an exercise routine and stick with it for a full 30 days. Trust us, you’ll love the emotional and physical results!

If you could have an exotic animal as a pet, what kind would you want?

When you swallow chewing gum, it takes seven years to digest.

QUIZ: Could *you* cut it in the Wild West?

CLICK HERE to find out if you can handle the drama and danger of life on the wild frontier!