2 HOURS AGO Reason #427 why #GLfashbash is going to be amazing this year? This guy 👉�@Spencermusic1c1. See ya on 8/8 in Baltimorepic.twitter.com/UDWNpqFIGSGS

3 HOURS AGO We had a blast sharing internship advice (like this!) at the #InternQueenParty DC tonight. #Chicago, you're next! https://t.co/GIv46eETBy

3 HOURS AGO RT @vic_tory_ous: @dellhome @InternQueen @girlslifemag If you can write well, you can do anything! ✏️💪#LearnItShareItt

COMMENTS

Cali bans fake baking for the under-18 set

A no-go on the faux glow in The Golden State.

its great that they're doing this! it's horrible to think about what kind of dangers those girls are putting themselves in.

by skategrl on 10/21/2011 9:02:33 AM

tanning beds are so awful! im happy you guys are doing this

by fabrose on 10/15/2011 7:36:44 PM

Mod mod I use my iPad to check girlslife and sometimes I accidentally hit report on a comment Is there a way to redo it Thank

Hey chicky, mhmm you can always try refreshing the page. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by Jgirlfashion on 10/15/2011 5:07:52 PM

That's awesome! Maybe there will be fewer skin cancer cases now... I think people should just be happy with how they look, pale, tan, whatever.

by avbball23 on 10/15/2011 4:00:02 PM

Finally! Now we just have to wait until it's a National law.

by Sasza on 10/15/2011 11:54:10 AM

It's a good thing their doing that. The only tan that isn't harmful is a spray or lotion tan.

by beccamadaline on 10/14/2011 8:27:55 PM

GOOD!!! i dont live there,but i have read that tanning beds produce cancer,and that even makes you look OLDER! i have never tried it before bcause where i live u got an automatic tan with each day normal sun. but i wanna know, why girls want a tan at that age! i hope this law make them see clearer and feel better with their own bodies.

by kraCy 4 TaylorLautner xD on 10/11/2011 2:53:09 PM

One of my friends is addicted to indoor tanning. Its so unhealthy, skin cancer is terrible. Spray tans seem the way to go.

by luckykel on 10/10/2011 10:14:16 PM

Dude. It's California.
Get a REAL tan!!! This law totally makes sense, especially in Cali.
Where I live, AK, its a bit harder.
I'm naturally tan, though. Smile so I'm good!

by Goldfish123 on 10/10/2011 8:33:34 PM

I live in California, but I really don't care because I never have gotten a spray tan because it's soooo easy to tan naturally here (except for cold rainy days like today!) so why risk your health?

by oceanlover69 on 10/10/2011 8:32:41 PM

You let her BFF borrow your fave top for a party last Saturday but when she returns it, it looks nothing like the top you remember buying. It has holes, stains and only one shoulder. What do you say to your gal pal?

Win, read and review one of these *amazing* new novels!

Calling all book-loving babes: We want Y-O-U to enter to win one of four incredible new reads from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt! Winners will review their novel for the chance to be featured in an upcoming issue of GL.

CLICK HERE to enter.