12 HOURS AGO Happy #Caturday, kittens 🐱pic.twitter.com/Q5yJu4yxB33

YESTERDAY Soft, smooth and sleek. What more can a girl ask for?: http://t.co/JHczlGm7hG

YESTERDAY Re-invent your spring outfits with this #DIY: http://t.co/a5BH2rC5Zf

COMMENTS

I feel so behind!

I am 13 years old and in the eighth grade, and I still don’t have my period. I feel really awkward because everybody I know has...

Im 13 and have been getting all ofnthe signs that i could get my period soon. I almost always feel full, i get back and lower stomack pains, i am really moody, my boobs are sore, and i am discharging a lot! The one other thing that i have is that it itches "down there". Is that a problem? And am i going to get my period soon? HELP!

by Halie6528 on 5/12/2013 10:17:36 AM

Im twelve, had discharge for at least four months, and am a size 32 A all o my freinds have their period, and i feel so left ou! I know that everyone says that you dont want your period but i do soooo bad!i feel like im trapped inside a little girls body! Ahhhhh i just need to rant, bu tif anyone has any words of wisdom, please talk to me!,,

Hey cskt, no worries your period is definitely on its way. If it makes you feel better I was the last of my friends to get my period. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by cskt on 4/14/2013 8:36:11 PM

Be happy you don't have it! I just got it this year(9th grade) and it's awful..I felt soo behind and now it really sucks.

by mtf1998 on 2/5/2013 10:34:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
MOD MOD MOD!!!
I have REALLY bad cramps, and i was wondering what i could to to treat them, i was going to take an advil but my dad's not home so im not allowed to take any medication because hes gone. Thanks (:

Helen S.

by Raina_smith on 8/28/2012 7:50:11 PM

trust me girls! When u get ur period you'll be wishing it was gone!

by swifty#1 on 8/5/2012 2:37:56 AM

Don't worry about not having your period yet, because take it from me, and every other girl who has gotten it: they aren't all that fun. And it is totally normal if you don't get your period at 13, not everyone starts that early.

by madds07 on 7/28/2012 10:24:11 PM

MOD MOD
About a week ago, I got a sharp cramp in my lower right abdomen that lasted about 5 minutes. I was wondering if that had anything to do with me ovulating or something? I have been going through puberty for about 3 years, so I wouldn't be surprised if it was, I just want to check. I have been getting discharge for about 20 months if that helps...

Hey girlie,

No, it doesn't mean anything in relation to you ovulating.  You shouldn't experience any extra pain like that during those few days.  I would ask your mom or your Doc just to make sure it wasn't anything harmful, it's likely just menstrual cramps.
Jordan S.

by mainbunny1 on 6/11/2012 7:38:06 PM

I had the same prob and everything...until a few months ago.

Don't worry, besides, some people hate having it because of the horrible cramps.

by Danerka on 5/16/2012 9:31:48 PM

I know exactly how you all feel! I am 14, have quite big boobs, tonnes of discharge and still haven't got my period! but what I have learnt to do is just try not to think about but still be prepared for when it does happen, everything comes in its own time! Claire xx (hope this helps calm a few of you down!) <3

by claire3060 on 3/18/2012 7:02:39 AM

me and my friends have a great relation ship but one friend told my other friend a secret i think she started her period because she suddenly wore trowsers after wearing a skirt for ages and went to the toilet at brack (she went home at lunch for the dentist so i dont know about then) but she never usally goes to the toilet or never wears trowsers i relly want to know what should i do ?
please reply xx

Hey girly! If there is something that she isnt telling you then she may be embarrassed or shy about what has happened. Give her some time and eventually she will feel comfortable telling you.
Ana D.