2 HOURS AGO 7 ways to not feel like you're dying on your period: http://t.co/oUolsvMQdC

4 HOURS AGO Is there a better scent than chocolate-orange? Dare you to name one. 🍫🍊

5 HOURS AGO Literally every girl deserves this: http://t.co/6bYAIX3jxy

COMMENTS

I feel so behind!

I am 13 years old and in the eighth grade, and I still don’t have my period. I feel really awkward because everybody I know has...

I have the same problem, but way weirder. I am in the eighth grade and don't have my period, but I have been getting discharge for three years. Sometimes I feel like I will never get it and never be able to have children. Is there something wrong with me?

Hey missy, you will get your period when the time is right. Some girls are later than others when it comes to menstruating so no worries. You're perfectly healthy. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by -gogreengal- on 12/17/2011 6:29:14 PM

Some of us are behind in our periods, some in our boobs, some maybe in our hair. Because of that I sometimes I have to adjust how I talk with friends because some havent even had their periods yet while other have had it for years. For me I am behind in boob development but everything else is in high speed.

by luckykel on 12/9/2011 11:53:09 PM

Your alright, i didn't have my first period until i was 14 and a half. you'll be fine<3

by da-runner on 11/12/2011 4:12:36 PM

You have nothing wrong with you it is just your system; It has to adjust to your puberty, you see you are running to fast or slow which is causing a malefaction. It Is NOTHING to be embarrassed about. Smile

by Michigander on 11/9/2011 6:35:56 PM

nothing is really wrong like my mom said to me " Your just a late bloomer" everyone has their period once in a while

by SuperCrushez on 11/6/2011 12:59:16 AM

I know this is kind of a gross question, but what order are you peeing hole,
(gross!), your vagina, and you bowell movement hole. I mean when your going to the bathroom, which one is highest, and which one is lowest. I just want to know, because today I had some blood, but Im not sure if it was a cut, or my period.

Hey babe,

Not gross at all - don't worry! You have them in the correct order up there, from top to bottom: pee, period, bowel movement. Haha don't feel weird about asking questions like this - we've heard everything Smile
Lauren C.

by georgetownroad on 11/5/2011 9:57:41 PM

Trust me...enjoy it while you can. Go wear white pants, and spin in circles and get a boyfriend and stay away from chocolate cause you will be inhaling it when your on your period and enjoy not wanting to hit someone in the face with a shovel whenever they talk...ENJOY IT

by ImJustMe96 on 10/29/2011 11:29:48 PM

1. take a deep breath 2.think of someone you like 3.press f10 five times 4.send this to five pages 5.look at your background

by knerdalicious on 10/26/2011 10:45:46 AM

MOD
This is an awkward question, but I really need an answer :/
I was making out with my boyfriend.. and he was rubbing down there... over my jeans! and I didn't realize until later, but there was like a discharge or something. I went to the bathroom and there was a spot of wetness on my underwear. I'm really hoping he didn't feel it, because I don't know if that is normal or not. Is this supposed to happen? Please help!

Hey babe,

Don't sweat it - this is totally normal. It's your body's natural reaction to being stimulated in that way. It's nothing to be embarrassed about Smile

Lauren C.

by sportygirly23 on 10/20/2011 5:36:01 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Im 13 and well 32A is that normal my friend who is just 2 months older is like B34 and i also havent got my period and well guys have been bugging me about it how do they even know its not like ive told them

There is no "normal" breast size--it all depends on your genes Smile
Brittany G.