8 HOURS AGO You gotta try our nom-worthy spring roll recipe: http://t.co/AZ2CizWesP

11 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

12 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

COMMENTS

I feel so behind!

I am 13 years old and in the eighth grade, and I still don’t have my period. I feel really awkward because everybody I know has...

You're lucky! Periods are sooooooooo not fun!

by taylorswiftlover101 on 10/17/2011 11:43:23 PM

awhh haha, don't worry!
i'm in highschool & still haven't gotten mine (okay, and i haven't really gotten boobs either, which stinks a little...)!
all my friends are veryyy jealous of me. haha.
you will be FINE, trust me!

by theresaa on 10/16/2011 9:13:54 AM

lucky

by teamrachel1115 on 10/16/2011 2:05:02 AM

I know some of us are behind when it comes to puberty issues and some of us are ahead. For me I am behind in the boob development but things seem to be changing so I am happier. And I will have to accept where my body decides to stop.

And I think about a lot of the poor guys in our age range and how much more developed and mature we are than they are and then I dont feel so bad. Seems like so many of us are already shaving and the guys dont even need to think about it yet.

by luckykel on 10/12/2011 11:38:27 PM

youre not missing anything fun...

by heartsday on 10/11/2011 11:22:31 AM

hey no worries i didnt have my period at your age either wish i still didn't

by foreverhidden on 10/11/2011 12:35:28 AM

I got my period when I was 12, before any of my friends did.
It sucks, especially since mine is really irregular so I never know when to expect it.

by rock-itpop on 10/10/2011 10:13:07 PM

hey girl! I'm 14 and in highschool and I still haven't gotten my period even though all my friends have, so don't worry!

by Angelgirl7943 on 10/10/2011 9:47:22 PM

i would be happy if i wear you, i got mine about 2 weeks ago for the first time (i'm thirteen and i'm in eigth grade) and i HATE it. i do diving year round so i didn't go at all when i hate it, and it's stressful to have to worry about changing pads during school and when you're not home, and i cannot figure out tampons and I hate it. so be glad you don't have yours! and also, my sister is almost 16 and she still doesnt have her period so don't feel bad

by kgscotty on 10/10/2011 9:36:36 PM

MODMODMODMOD!
Hi! So I'm 13, and I started puberty at like, age 10, and something weird is up. Like, once I shaved my armpit because I wanted to see what it felt like for when I actually needed to, and now there is a patch of armpit hair JUST THERE. It's about the size of a quarter, and I have no armpit hair anywhere else? Is that normal? And I am like, full into puberty, like, I sorta have boobs and big hips and everything, but no armpit hair. Not that I'm complaining though, I'm just wondering if that's normal. Because I know alot of my friends that barely have boobs but complain about armpit hair.

Alyssa B.