12 HOURS AGO Can girls make the first move—or is that weird? http://t.co/tgtlB9KNYl

14 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 Western chick wrangles these @BuccoCapensis navy boots: http://t.co/o8FUIQYMbr

15 HOURS AGO Snag a sneak peek of @jacquieleemusic's new EP: http://t.co/CsAj7j0goN #thevoice

COMMENTS

I feel so behind!

I am 13 years old and in the eighth grade, and I still don’t have my period. I feel really awkward because everybody I know has...

Hey, how will I know when i will get my period? thanksSmile

by littney on 10/10/2011 8:46:10 PM

i'm 14 and in the 9th grade and still haven't gotten mine! i'm actually pretty happy about it, cuz everybody says it's horrible. what's funny is that my little sister's friend, who's 11, has already gotten it!

by fallsb-ball on 10/10/2011 7:27:35 PM

consider yourself lucky, dear. i'm one of the first of my friends and i feel unlucky cuz they can benefit from my experiences and don't have killer cramps in the middle of an important history exam.

by halfbloodprincess on 10/10/2011 7:20:50 PM

MODMODMODMOD!
Hi! So I'm 13, and I started puberty at like, age 10, and something weird is up. Like, once I shaved my armpit because I wanted to see what it felt like for when I actually needed to, and now there is a patch of armpit hair JUST THERE. It's about the size of a quarter, and I have no armpit hair anywhere else? Is that normal? And I am like, full into puberty, like, I sorta have boobs and big hips and everything, but no armpit hair. Not that I'm complaining though, I'm just wondering if that's normal. Because I know alot of my friends that barely have boobs but complain about armpit hair.

Alyssa B.

by uni301 on 10/10/2011 7:10:41 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I'm having a little trouble bra shopping. I am a 34 C and can't seem to find a bra with enough coverage. I like juniors bras becuz they r colorful, but they dont hav alot of coverage. Any advice????Smile

Hey girl, I'm a big fan of aerie's bras, but my suggestion is to just try some on. Bras fit everyone differently, so it's important you give different styles a chance.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by artistchic99 on 10/10/2011 6:13:25 PM

im 12 and haven't gotten mine yet either. but ive been discharging for a while. Im so scared. Lately its felt like ive gotten it but when i go to the bathroom, nothing. Just be glad you don't have it yet, like i am doing!

by scooby239 on 10/10/2011 5:59:24 PM

you are really lucky. i got mine when i was 10 and it sucks.

by socestar8 on 10/10/2011 5:43:41 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have a little bit of a double chin. What can I do about it? I'm not overweight and I'm only 12! Please respond soon! Thanks

Alyssa B.

by txtingirl on 10/10/2011 5:37:16 PM

Be happy because after you get your period so much changes, from having to deal with bodily issues, to the mental aspect of puberty things and thoughts. Sometimes I wish I could go back.

by luckykel on 10/10/2011 5:13:13 PM

Mod! I have a friend problem. Well i have 2 friends but they are always together when we need to pick someone to work with they always go by each other so idecided to work alone,they always go by my friends house but they never invite me (i usually have to ask my mom and sometimes i cant go)but it wont kill them to at least ask me,and when one of my friends goes to play somewhere else then my other friend talks to me but i feel she talks to me just cuz my other friend left.one of my friends knows that i hate when they dont add me to the conversation but she is not doing anything.right now i feel bery sad and mad,what should i do?

Alyssa B.