AN HOUR AGO Next time someone makes fun of your red hair, remember this: http://t.co/ErPfCK0SqX

2 HOURS AGO Poor @zaynmalik! Feel better, bae: http://t.co/8Y3YrAyHVu đź’”

3 HOURS AGO He kissed her for the camera...super creepy or really romantic? You decide: http://t.co/8dhBG6Wo0v

COMMENTS

I feel so behind!

I am 13 years old and in the eighth grade, and I still don’t have my period. I feel really awkward because everybody I know has...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD

When I get my period I don't have cramps. is this normal?

Hey chica! It's normal to have cramps and it's normal to not have cramps- everyone is a little different when it comes to their period.  xoxo

Kate G.

by emilyr418 on 8/29/2013 11:04:13 AM

I'm your age and i just got mine, don't ask for it!

by physicschick on 8/23/2013 12:59:33 PM

It's not really that great. Trust me. I didn't really want my period (or at least I didn't care) and then I got it one day. Getting your period is poop. When you do get it: EXERCISE. It helped my cramps and my period got a lot lighter because you burn fat and get more muscle. My period is a lot easier now!

by purple10115 on 8/21/2013 7:15:37 AM

I will be one my period on my first day of middle school ever! And i will have no place at all to put pads! I will not have a locker for a week which means no backpacks. All i am allowed to carry is a lunch box and trapper keeper. What should i do? Frown

Hey Ash-blue, yup try your lunchbox, purse or binder. Try stuffing them in different places to find which you feel most comfortable with. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Ash-blue on 8/20/2013 5:55:29 PM

I just got mine a few months ago, and I'm 14. It's perfectly fine, and you are lucky you still don't have yours!

by fabina962 on 8/20/2013 10:43:56 AM

Sweetie, I'm your age and I just got mine a few months ago. You're just called a late bloomer, that's all.
(I'm 14)

by annala99 on 8/19/2013 12:38:25 PM

I have hair humps but my mom calls them hair folicles. How can I get rid of them? My mom says just use lotion everyday but shuld I use medicated lotion and if so what brand? I also have mosquito scars from this summer. What kind of lotion should i use on those to have them gone by school?

Hey yannarox, try using aloe vera gel, that's usually the best stuff for skin and hair problems. It's super cheap and really cooling. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by yannarox on 8/19/2013 12:45:04 AM

Mod?

Lately i have been getting A LOT of clear discharge from down there. Ive have my period for almost a year now. Is it normal??

Hey stephy1, yup you're fine. That's completely normal. Discharge helps clean you out, so no worries. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by stephy1 on 8/18/2013 10:58:19 PM

I got mine on January 5th. I was 12 at that age, well I still am! lol I just think I got mine at a normal age not too young or too old. The thing that sucks is that it is very irregular you know. But who cares! That just makes feel like a lady.

by tani21♪ on 8/18/2013 10:48:48 PM

You are all so lucky I got mine when I was 10

by zaw26 on 8/17/2013 4:45:46 PM

WHY DO YOU WANT UR PERIOD? Trust me when I tell u, u'r gonna miss life without it. PMS sucks and so does cleaning up after urself and staying on top of your period. I hate it. I got it when I was 12 (about 3 years ago) and though it's gotten a bit easier since then, it's still awful. The only good thing it brings is a more grown up look.

by Emmazingurl on 8/17/2013 11:49:48 AM

Just be lucky you don't have yours yet, after mine there is no chocolate left in the house!!!Smile

by poetpower on 8/17/2013 7:48:36 AM

Girl, I feel you. I was in the same boat as you. I didn't start mine until the end of my 9th grade year, and I felt the exact same way. But now as a senior, I totally wish I didn't have it anymore, it's so terrible and so much work. Just trust me when I say you don't want it, and you'll figure it out yourself when you finally start!

by horselover303 on 8/16/2013 8:32:32 PM

I don't know why you want your period... I am terrified to get mine, and I am totally freaked out because I don't want it.... So it's totally OK to not have your period by the time you're 13. Just relax and let nature take it's course.

by BigSashaM on 8/16/2013 8:29:56 PM

trust me. I've been there. I was 13 in eighth grade and wishing so much that I would get it. that then I would be a woman and be caught up with everyone else. Then I got it in march of 8th grade and was so happy. but the next month I was miserable. Along with periods comes killer cramps that will having you curling in a fetal position, possibly vomiting, and missing out and many things. having your period is not at all roses and daisies. You can't go swimming when ur on ur period unless you wear a tampon which is difficult and slightly painful to put in. the first coupld years, your cycle is all over the place and you could start bleeding in the middle of class. Enjoy your period free days while you can. It will happen when it will. If you still don't believe me ask ur friends abt their periods

by N3rdyRand0mn3ss on 8/16/2013 7:41:01 PM

Hey! Need fashion advice or want to give it? Need help with the latest beauty trends or have some awesome hair and makeup tips you'd love to share? Then you should join my club:

"Fashion, Hair, and more! Oh my!"

There are positions open too! Join today for great advice! Thanks so much!

by karasinski on 8/16/2013 5:53:54 PM

I'm sixteen and super late too. My body just matures really slowly. I still even have some of my baby teeth and I'm flat chested! Its insane.. I look like I'm eleven! My parents say I'll appreciate it when I'm older, but still, it can be annoying.

by Chloe<3 on 8/16/2013 5:21:27 PM

Girl... I'm 12 years old, and I got it a month after I turned 12, and I turned 12 in March... It's SUCH a pain to carry around pads (my preference, you may want to use tampons.)EVERY SINGLE MONTH. I went camping and my period surprised me so my parents had to go to Safeway and buy MORE PADS. And I have a ton of pads at home! Though you may feel behind, you should feel really great that you don't have your period, because it is exhausting, gross, and not fun to deal with! I've been invited to go swimming at least 7 or 8 times when I'm on my period, and I'm just like "Uh sorry I can't (Insert lame excuse here)" AND IT'S LIKE 90 DEGREES OUT. Not having your period is so great! You can go swimming and be comfortable! Pads are very uncomfortable. I understand you feel left out, but you are only missing out on more work. More, dirty, smelly, bloody work.

by Littlepuppygirl on 8/16/2013 5:12:25 PM

You should be happy! And it's not that weird; there are people that don't get it until sixteen, or even in super rare cases twenty-one. I wish I would get mine at twenty-one...

by GLPeaches on 8/16/2013 3:51:31 PM

Don't worry about it at all! I wish I didn't get mine so early.. I got it at the end of grade 6. It seems like a big deal at first, but then you just get annoyed with it and when you get into highschool, everyone will be going through a lot of hormone changes. Enjoy the time you have now, periodless!

by Blushing-Beauty on 8/16/2013 12:21:08 PM

Im 13 and have been getting all ofnthe signs that i could get my period soon. I almost always feel full, i get back and lower stomack pains, i am really moody, my boobs are sore, and i am discharging a lot! The one other thing that i have is that it itches "down there". Is that a problem? And am i going to get my period soon? HELP!

by Halie6528 on 5/12/2013 10:17:36 AM

Im twelve, had discharge for at least four months, and am a size 32 A all o my freinds have their period, and i feel so left ou! I know that everyone says that you dont want your period but i do soooo bad!i feel like im trapped inside a little girls body! Ahhhhh i just need to rant, bu tif anyone has any words of wisdom, please talk to me!,,

Hey cskt, no worries your period is definitely on its way. If it makes you feel better I was the last of my friends to get my period. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by cskt on 4/14/2013 8:36:11 PM

Be happy you don't have it! I just got it this year(9th grade) and it's awful..I felt soo behind and now it really sucks.

by mtf1998 on 2/5/2013 10:34:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
MOD MOD MOD!!!
I have REALLY bad cramps, and i was wondering what i could to to treat them, i was going to take an advil but my dad's not home so im not allowed to take any medication because hes gone. Thanks (:

Helen S.

by Raina_smith on 8/28/2012 7:50:11 PM

trust me girls! When u get ur period you'll be wishing it was gone!

by swifty#1 on 8/5/2012 2:37:56 AM

Don't worry about not having your period yet, because take it from me, and every other girl who has gotten it: they aren't all that fun. And it is totally normal if you don't get your period at 13, not everyone starts that early.

by madds07 on 7/28/2012 10:24:11 PM

MOD MOD
About a week ago, I got a sharp cramp in my lower right abdomen that lasted about 5 minutes. I was wondering if that had anything to do with me ovulating or something? I have been going through puberty for about 3 years, so I wouldn't be surprised if it was, I just want to check. I have been getting discharge for about 20 months if that helps...

Hey girlie,

No, it doesn't mean anything in relation to you ovulating.  You shouldn't experience any extra pain like that during those few days.  I would ask your mom or your Doc just to make sure it wasn't anything harmful, it's likely just menstrual cramps.
Jordan S.

by mainbunny1 on 6/11/2012 7:38:06 PM

I had the same prob and everything...until a few months ago.

Don't worry, besides, some people hate having it because of the horrible cramps.

by Danerka on 5/16/2012 9:31:48 PM

I know exactly how you all feel! I am 14, have quite big boobs, tonnes of discharge and still haven't got my period! but what I have learnt to do is just try not to think about but still be prepared for when it does happen, everything comes in its own time! Claire xx (hope this helps calm a few of you down!) <3

by claire3060 on 3/18/2012 7:02:39 AM

me and my friends have a great relation ship but one friend told my other friend a secret i think she started her period because she suddenly wore trowsers after wearing a skirt for ages and went to the toilet at brack (she went home at lunch for the dentist so i dont know about then) but she never usally goes to the toilet or never wears trowsers i relly want to know what should i do ?
please reply xx

Hey girly! If there is something that she isnt telling you then she may be embarrassed or shy about what has happened. Give her some time and eventually she will feel comfortable telling you.
Ana D.

by sarahrose on 2/24/2012 2:34:28 PM

The grass is always greener on the other side. Before I got mine, I constantly wished thy I had my period. I just got my first one and I wish I didn't. All you girls that don't have yours are VERY lucky!

by velosastar237 on 2/23/2012 11:18:55 PM

Hey live4god, I wish I could tell you exactly when it will come. But it sounds like it's on it's way. Get prepared now by reading about menstrual cycles on or period page. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!
I want my period! My friends have it and I'm already 13! I've had discharge for a while now...more than a year. And I had spotting when I was in 4th grade, and just recently I saw more spotting of the red dots in my underwear. I shave my armpits and legs, and I have boobs, but not a lot (tiny boobs run in the family). I also wish I had bigger boobs, but I don't think that's happening. They're only 32a. Anyway, I need help! I know you don't know when I'll get it, but I feel like it's coming soon! I've had some cramps, been eating a ton when I'm not hungry, and a bunch of acne. Plus, the discharge smells bad...
Please help! Thank you! Lynae P.

by live4god on 1/27/2012 7:36:01 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
i just turned 13 and im in 7th grade and almost all the girls in my class have their period. i have discharge with a little red dot n it looks like blood but im not sure. is this my period or is it a sign that its coming

Hey Girl,

This is probably not your period yet, but it may be a sign that it is coming. Just wait and see what happens in the next couple of days - if it starts bleeding stronger, it means you got your period. If the discharge continues more than 3 days, talk to your mom and call a doctor. Girls get their periods at different ages, so don't worry if yours hasn't started yet!

alicia m.

by cutiepie14231 on 1/24/2012 4:47:58 PM

Mod mod mod
Yesterday when I was running I noticed a sharp burning pain down there is this normal and if not what should I do

Dont stress your leg too much. Im sure it will go away soon. But keep an eye on it. If it gets worse then get it checked out. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by Roxizzy on 1/22/2012 5:49:22 PM

I know how you feel! I'm 12 and about half of the 6th grade girls have there periods. Whenever I go to the bathroom, I always think," Am I gonna get my period!?" My mom says it takes longer if I think about it! But I can't help it!! Anyone else feel like this?!?

by kittycatfrenzy on 1/18/2012 8:01:06 PM

Actually, there is a medical condition known as amenorrhea, where for whatever reason you either never get your period or stop having it. If you don't have any other signs of puberty by 14 or no period by 16, see a doctor.

by -gogreengal- on 1/14/2012 3:03:16 PM

Hey gogreengal, I'm not sure if it's physically possible to never get your period. Each girl gets it at some point in there life. Xoxo

MODMODMOD
Is there a possibility that I will never get my period? I hate when girls complain about it, because they don't realize what a gift it is. It is practically a miracle to be able to create new life. Would you rather have less pain just to kill off the human race? Nobody understands that getting your period is a blessing. Lynae P.

by -gogreengal- on 1/13/2012 8:24:03 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
So, today I went to the bathroom and I saw two spots, maybe a little smaller than a dime, that were a light brownish colour in my underwear, about and inch and a half apart. Is this my first period!? I have all the other signs like hair, boobs, and discharge (for about 3 years). I would ask my mom but she's out of town, and I don't have a sister or anything. I put on a pad just incase, too. So yeah, is this it??

Hey girlie,

This could be discharge with a little bit of blood in it (sometimes you have very light, faint "periods" before you get your first full-on period - and even after you get your period, some light spotting in between periods is totally normal), or it could get heavier over the next day or two. If it does, that'll definitely be your first period! It's great you were prepared and put on the pad. Just keep checking every so often to stay on top of it Smile And I know it's super excited, but try to be patient!!
Lauren C.

by DancingChamp44 on 12/30/2011 12:01:51 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
OK, so I do Ballet about 4-5 times a week, and more than 10 hours per week. I am 13, very skinny, I don't have any boobs, and I still didn't get my first period. I heard that ballerinas are usually flat, so I don't mind my boobs that much, but I still want a bit of padding! Is all this because of my body type, or do I just have to wait? Sorry this very long but it's very frustrating.
Thank you!

Hey girl,

Don't be so tough on yourself -- beauty comes in all sizes, and besides, your boobs still have time to grow! If you're still looking for an extra boost, please don't stuff your bra! That can be potentially embarrassing if you lose your padding in public. Try a push-up with some extra padding for a natural-looking bra boost.

Meghan D.

by Mimzy0717 on 12/21/2011 1:09:01 PM

Don't freak out about this, there's nothing wrong with you and it will happen!!! I didn't get my period till sophmore year in highschool anyway.

by christineah111 on 12/19/2011 6:32:07 PM

I have the same problem, but way weirder. I am in the eighth grade and don't have my period, but I have been getting discharge for three years. Sometimes I feel like I will never get it and never be able to have children. Is there something wrong with me?

Hey missy, you will get your period when the time is right. Some girls are later than others when it comes to menstruating so no worries. You're perfectly healthy. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by -gogreengal- on 12/17/2011 6:29:14 PM

Some of us are behind in our periods, some in our boobs, some maybe in our hair. Because of that I sometimes I have to adjust how I talk with friends because some havent even had their periods yet while other have had it for years. For me I am behind in boob development but everything else is in high speed.

by luckykel on 12/9/2011 11:53:09 PM

Your alright, i didn't have my first period until i was 14 and a half. you'll be fine<3

by da-runner on 11/12/2011 4:12:36 PM

You have nothing wrong with you it is just your system; It has to adjust to your puberty, you see you are running to fast or slow which is causing a malefaction. It Is NOTHING to be embarrassed about. Smile

by Michigander on 11/9/2011 6:35:56 PM

nothing is really wrong like my mom said to me " Your just a late bloomer" everyone has their period once in a while

by SuperCrushez on 11/6/2011 12:59:16 AM

I know this is kind of a gross question, but what order are you peeing hole,
(gross!), your vagina, and you bowell movement hole. I mean when your going to the bathroom, which one is highest, and which one is lowest. I just want to know, because today I had some blood, but Im not sure if it was a cut, or my period.

Hey babe,

Not gross at all - don't worry! You have them in the correct order up there, from top to bottom: pee, period, bowel movement. Haha don't feel weird about asking questions like this - we've heard everything Smile
Lauren C.

by georgetownroad on 11/5/2011 9:57:41 PM

Trust me...enjoy it while you can. Go wear white pants, and spin in circles and get a boyfriend and stay away from chocolate cause you will be inhaling it when your on your period and enjoy not wanting to hit someone in the face with a shovel whenever they talk...ENJOY IT

by ImJustMe96 on 10/29/2011 11:29:48 PM

1. take a deep breath 2.think of someone you like 3.press f10 five times 4.send this to five pages 5.look at your background

by knerdalicious on 10/26/2011 10:45:46 AM

MOD
This is an awkward question, but I really need an answer :/
I was making out with my boyfriend.. and he was rubbing down there... over my jeans! and I didn't realize until later, but there was like a discharge or something. I went to the bathroom and there was a spot of wetness on my underwear. I'm really hoping he didn't feel it, because I don't know if that is normal or not. Is this supposed to happen? Please help!

Hey babe,

Don't sweat it - this is totally normal. It's your body's natural reaction to being stimulated in that way. It's nothing to be embarrassed about Smile

Lauren C.

by sportygirly23 on 10/20/2011 5:36:01 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Im 13 and well 32A is that normal my friend who is just 2 months older is like B34 and i also havent got my period and well guys have been bugging me about it how do they even know its not like ive told them

There is no "normal" breast size--it all depends on your genes Smile
Brittany G.

by love-dance1234 on 10/18/2011 10:56:18 PM

You're lucky! Periods are sooooooooo not fun!

by taylorswiftlover101 on 10/17/2011 11:43:23 PM

awhh haha, don't worry!
i'm in highschool & still haven't gotten mine (okay, and i haven't really gotten boobs either, which stinks a little...)!
all my friends are veryyy jealous of me. haha.
you will be FINE, trust me!

by theresaa on 10/16/2011 9:13:54 AM

lucky

by teamrachel1115 on 10/16/2011 2:05:02 AM

I know some of us are behind when it comes to puberty issues and some of us are ahead. For me I am behind in the boob development but things seem to be changing so I am happier. And I will have to accept where my body decides to stop.

And I think about a lot of the poor guys in our age range and how much more developed and mature we are than they are and then I dont feel so bad. Seems like so many of us are already shaving and the guys dont even need to think about it yet.

by luckykel on 10/12/2011 11:38:27 PM

youre not missing anything fun...

by heartsday on 10/11/2011 11:22:31 AM

hey no worries i didnt have my period at your age either wish i still didn't

by foreverhidden on 10/11/2011 12:35:28 AM

I got my period when I was 12, before any of my friends did.
It sucks, especially since mine is really irregular so I never know when to expect it.

by rock-itpop on 10/10/2011 10:13:07 PM

hey girl! I'm 14 and in highschool and I still haven't gotten my period even though all my friends have, so don't worry!

by Angelgirl7943 on 10/10/2011 9:47:22 PM

i would be happy if i wear you, i got mine about 2 weeks ago for the first time (i'm thirteen and i'm in eigth grade) and i HATE it. i do diving year round so i didn't go at all when i hate it, and it's stressful to have to worry about changing pads during school and when you're not home, and i cannot figure out tampons and I hate it. so be glad you don't have yours! and also, my sister is almost 16 and she still doesnt have her period so don't feel bad

by kgscotty on 10/10/2011 9:36:36 PM

MODMODMODMOD!
Hi! So I'm 13, and I started puberty at like, age 10, and something weird is up. Like, once I shaved my armpit because I wanted to see what it felt like for when I actually needed to, and now there is a patch of armpit hair JUST THERE. It's about the size of a quarter, and I have no armpit hair anywhere else? Is that normal? And I am like, full into puberty, like, I sorta have boobs and big hips and everything, but no armpit hair. Not that I'm complaining though, I'm just wondering if that's normal. Because I know alot of my friends that barely have boobs but complain about armpit hair.

Alyssa B.

by uni301 on 10/10/2011 8:54:15 PM

Hey, how will I know when i will get my period? thanksSmile

by littney on 10/10/2011 8:46:10 PM

i'm 14 and in the 9th grade and still haven't gotten mine! i'm actually pretty happy about it, cuz everybody says it's horrible. what's funny is that my little sister's friend, who's 11, has already gotten it!

by fallsb-ball on 10/10/2011 7:27:35 PM

consider yourself lucky, dear. i'm one of the first of my friends and i feel unlucky cuz they can benefit from my experiences and don't have killer cramps in the middle of an important history exam.

by halfbloodprincess on 10/10/2011 7:20:50 PM

MODMODMODMOD!

Alyssa B.

by uni301 on 10/10/2011 7:10:41 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I'm having a little trouble bra shopping. I am a 34 C and can't seem to find a bra with enough coverage. I like juniors bras becuz they r colorful, but they dont hav alot of coverage. Any advice????Smile

Hey girl, I'm a big fan of aerie's bras, but my suggestion is to just try some on. Bras fit everyone differently, so it's important you give different styles a chance.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by artistchic99 on 10/10/2011 6:13:25 PM

im 12 and haven't gotten mine yet either. but ive been discharging for a while. Im so scared. Lately its felt like ive gotten it but when i go to the bathroom, nothing. Just be glad you don't have it yet, like i am doing!

by scooby239 on 10/10/2011 5:59:24 PM

you are really lucky. i got mine when i was 10 and it sucks.

by socestar8 on 10/10/2011 5:43:41 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have a little bit of a double chin. What can I do about it? I'm not overweight and I'm only 12! Please respond soon! Thanks

Alyssa B.

by txtingirl on 10/10/2011 5:37:16 PM

Be happy because after you get your period so much changes, from having to deal with bodily issues, to the mental aspect of puberty things and thoughts. Sometimes I wish I could go back.

by luckykel on 10/10/2011 5:13:13 PM

Mod! I have a friend problem. Well i have 2 friends but they are always together when we need to pick someone to work with they always go by each other so idecided to work alone,they always go by my friends house but they never invite me (i usually have to ask my mom and sometimes i cant go)but it wont kill them to at least ask me,and when one of my friends goes to play somewhere else then my other friend talks to me but i feel she talks to me just cuz my other friend left.one of my friends knows that i hate when they dont add me to the conversation but she is not doing anything.right now i feel bery sad and mad,what should i do?

Alyssa B.

by cupcaketeal13 on 10/10/2011 4:59:07 PM

be glad it stinks love it while u can Smile

by girlygirl5432 on 10/10/2011 3:49:24 PM

oh wow. this is my only advice: BE GLAD! cuz it is really inconvenient and annoying and generally just sucks. so yeah and i really dont know y all these people are telling you they have it anyways I mean to me it just isn't something that I would advertise!

by dramaqueen122 on 10/10/2011 3:45:23 PM

im 14 (a month away from being 15!) and i just got my first period a couple months ago .

by maddieboo786 on 10/10/2011 3:10:05 PM

be glad you'll get it a little later, my sis was 11 wen she got it and she thought she was dying, she had no idea wat happened. at least you'll have time to prepare for it and know what to do wen you get it Smile

by guitargirl7321 on 10/10/2011 2:59:52 PM

MOD!
I've had acne since i was 10 and im 14 now. i've tried lots of different stuff but nothings working so my moms gonna buy me proactive. do u know of any poeple who have tried it. does it actually work?

Hey babe!

Different skin treatments work for different people. If I were you, I'd ask mom to take you to a dermatologist - a doctor that specializes in skin. A dermatologist will be able to find something that definitely works for you! Good luck! xoxox
Devin A.

by Im.Unique.YAY! on 10/10/2011 2:31:45 PM

Don't worry be happy

by juliacar on 10/10/2011 1:49:30 PM

Hello, Im 13 and I'm in the 'eighth grade' too, there is really nothing to worry about, I know people who are 16 and don't have their period! And anyway, you don't want one! I know your feeling kinda left out, I did too, I was the last out of my friends but then when I got it, I hated it so much, I still do! It's horrible, make the most of now!

by cindy5218 on 10/10/2011 1:42:04 PM

At what age should you start wearing contacts?I love hazel eyes and i really want some hazel eyes but i have dark brown!My aunt wears contacts and she's 17 but is it to early to wear them at the age of 10?

Hey girl!

The decision to get contacts is a big one - they require a lot of personal responsibility, and it takes effort to keep them clean. If you think you can handle it, that's great! Just have a conversation with the 'rents before you make any big decisions. xoxo
Devin A.

by Random_Rainbow5 on 10/10/2011 1:04:21 PM

Hey, I hear ya, I'm 13, and I haven't started it either, but my twin sister has, infact; she started hers way back in March and she tells me how horrible and sticky and gross it is. I'm glad I can go swimming still without having to "prepare" for it. -Lana Smile

by LanaSaintClair on 10/10/2011 12:53:21 PM