1 HOURS AGO Are you the kinda girl who goes with the flow? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/ukcFkXMyGl

4 HOURS AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

5 HOURS AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

COMMENTS

Why is he so flirty with other girls?

My bestie's BF flirts all the time. Is that normal or out of line?

I have a boyfriend that I don't really like. My parents are friends with his parents, so I can't just break up with him. And I like this other guy, but he and I are a secret from even my parents. But my new secret boyfriend, my old boyfriend and I are in the school play together. Should I break up so I don't have to hide my new secret anymore? And should I be alarmed if the older girls are hugging him and saying that they love him?????

I need advice!!!!!!!!

by marinebio888 on 11/19/2011 12:26:25 PM

I have this GIGANTIC crush on this dude. Hes cute and cute! I don't think he knows i like him obviously... but one day at cross country, we were gonna play capture the flag. he got picked and was like... pick wendy! he doesnt know my name and it isnt wendy, but he thinks im wendy. i dont really know him either, but i really want to know him. Our school in each grade separates the grade into two teams. Im on blue and hes on green. So i cant get in touch with him. But at least i get to see him in the hallways cuz his locker is close to mine.

by LilyGirl999 on 11/18/2011 9:04:27 PM

MOD!MOD!MOD!
My boyfriend of 7 months and I got into our a fight the other night. I turned into a real brat and said a few very uncalled for things. The next day he hung one of our friends for the whole day. I've always been a bit jealous of her so it made me a bit prickly that he did this the day after we got in a fight. He called me last night almost in tears and told me him and her almost kissed and he felt really bad about it. I don't know what I should do...He's an amazing guy and I know that he cares about me and all but I've always had a really strict outlook on cheating. Any advice? should I stay or should I go? Please help me out here I'm so confused.

Hey girlie,

Read what you just wrote...he said "him and her ALMOST kissed." No kissing actually happened! And you can see how bad he felt about it almost happening, so personally I'd probably forgive and forget this one. You said some bratty things, he did some things he regretted, so call it even and try to put this behind you. But feel free to tell him straight out - "relationships take work and, even though I don't want to fight with you, we'll probably argue again at some point. I need to be able to trust that you'll wanna work through it and not go off to make out with one of our friends." Be honest so he knows what's on your mind! <3 You can totally work through this though if you give him a chance. Good luck babe!
Lauren C.

by GoGreenGoPeace on 11/6/2011 8:40:30 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!! i need help! There is this boy i adore, and i have liked him for about 4 months, just last week, we met up, and we hooked up... so after being BF & GF ... when it came to monday, he got one of my friends to dumo me Cry i was crying in tech... but it was his family issies... it seems like he is never going to go out with me...! i need to move on, but my friends are TTHAT intrested in boys, so i need help looking for another boy... but my heart just tells me, him!... PLEASE get back to me<3
lots of love, olivia Smile<3x

Hey girl! I am so sorry he dumped you! If you still really like him try talking to him and see what he is thinking. If he is having family problems he may just need a friend right now and maybe after he gets things all sorted out he will ask you out again.
Ana D.

by GlasgowGal<3 on 11/3/2011 8:35:09 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!! I really want my crushes number, but how can i just ask for it???? I don't want to be awkward and just be like "hey can i have your number?" out of nowhere, and i only see him during class and homeroom. Thanks in advanced!!!! Luv u guys!!! Smile

Hey chica, well begin striking up conversations with him in class. That way when you do ask for his number it won't be out of nowhere. Start this week by asking him different questions, complimenting him, etc. Maybe you're askin for his number because you'll have questions about homework assignments or you'll want to meet up to study with him.  You can ask him by saying something like "Hey could I get your number? I wanna get someone's number from all my classes just in case I miss a day or need help." Hope this helps!!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by sunshinestar106 on 10/19/2011 7:54:27 PM

in that last coment your right can you give me advice on how to act infront of him cuz every time i blush and im crazzyyy

by hannah667 on 10/17/2011 8:47:08 PM

mod mod mod!!!!! ok so my crushes name is cole and hes a football player hes soo cute but he likes my bff how do i get him to like me im not trying to say make him like me im saying i really like him and i just wanted to say that he laughs at my jokes but the thing is my friends like him and im not saying no one can like him cuz i do its just that i like him and im not sure if he likes me i email him and we talk like we've known eachother for so longg and what do u think i should talk to him aout like i already told him i liked him but hes one of the most mauter guy i know and im not huu how do i get him to like me???? thanks for reading this it means alot
love, hannahSmile

Hey girl, it's really hard to make another person like you. You can't control his feelings. So just be you and aim to be friends for now. Let your personality lead him to wanting more, not some act.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by hannah667 on 10/17/2011 8:27:28 PM

mod: tell me answer if my crush dosent talk to me but all the other girls he does. does that mean he likes me?

Hey girl, I wouldn't say so at all. I'd say he just might not notice you. I don't think his avoidance of you is deliberate.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by hannah667 on 10/17/2011 6:55:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!! i need your help ok so ive known my crush for along time and hes only talked to me once or twice sence dering those years he talks to everyother girl but me and i want him to notice me more and im not sure if he likes me back he turns red everytime i walk into the room what should i do?? love, hannah

Hey girl, I wouldn't assume he likes you if he watches someone enter a room: everyone goes. I'd try getting to know him more. Talk to him more and try to establish a friendship — maybe you could be study buddies?

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by hannah667 on 10/17/2011 6:49:48 PM

Me and my ex broke up recently. we like each other and didnt want to break up. But he said that he thinks we rushed into it and that hes still recovering from his last. And that it didnt feel rite. he knew he wasnt being fair to me he said and that he didnt want to make me go through it. So i told him than we shud break up. He said we could try again later..but idk..Wat does he really mean by all of this? and how do i get over him?

Hey girlie,

Him saying you could "try again later" really isn't fair to you - it keeps you hanging on to the possibility of dating him again without moving on and enjoying your life, which is what you should be doing!! If he's not ready, that's totally fine. And it was really mature of him to stop things early before you really got attached (imagine being more upset about the breakup than you are now! Bummer). But that doesn't mean it still isn't hard! Surround yourself with your besties right now, focus your attention on school and your hobbies, and try not to contact him over the next week or two. You need "YOU" time where you pamper yourself and realize that you can make yourself happy all on your own! <3 Over time, the fact that you can't date him will hurt a little less and a little less. And then, if you keep an open mind, you could find somebody new who is ready to date ya when you're ready to date him. He's out there, girl!
Lauren C.