11 HOURS AGO Anna & Elsa are servin' up some major hairspo! #PrincessStat: http://t.co/dQpwHoErKm

14 HOURS AGO Swap out your fatty foods for clean nom-worthy treats: http://t.co/HvO68YoFFc

15 HOURS AGO Color-changing nail polish just may be the coolest thing ever: http://t.co/sJVrKrDBFm

COMMENTS

From bullying bud back to bestie

My bestie and I have been friends since we were little, but lately she’s been doing some mean things…

MOD!
Me and my best friend have gotten into a fight. I dont even know why! One day she just started ignoring me and calling me names. She even started hanging out with the girls I hate! Then after a couple hours she started acting nice to me and saying it was a joke but the very next day she did it again! I'm so confused and my mom said I should try to stay away from her without being mean but i really cant because we have all our classes together!

Hey girl, mhmm yeah I'm confused too. I would just pull her to the side and ask her what's up. Maybe she feels she's getting some mixed signals from you. Hope this helps! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by AmyWeasley on 12/10/2011 12:38:06 PM

MOD Two of my friends have started dating. (we'll call the girl C and the guy P) but... another one of my friends Kiss likes one of them. C is worried that telling K that she's dating the guy that K likes will ruin their friendship but if she doesn't tell her K might find out by herself and be even more hurt. C has asked me for advice and I don't know what to tell her. Any ideas? Thanks

Hey girl, that's a tough call in general. I think C has to tell K gently. There's no way around it. If she finds out from someone else, like you said, it'll just hurt more.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by candgrl on 11/28/2011 6:41:33 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
My best friend will most likely be moving across country in the nexy year. Her mom says they'll be gone by next Christmas.Ive had other colse friends move in the past and we always said we'd keep in touch but we didnt! This cant happen to us because shes been my best friend for foreverr! Any tips on how we can stay in touch? And what to do after she's gone so i don't get too depressed and make some new friends?

Hey babe,

This really depends on how dedicated you and your friend are to each other. I go to college far away from my best friend and I still talk to her every day - it is possible! There's skype, AIM, texting, Facebook messaging, snail mail, and regular old phone calls to help you stay  in contact. And after she's gone, I'd join a club or a sport - you'll get satisfaction from doing something productive and making friends on a team. xoxox
Devin A.

by peacelovecandy on 11/28/2011 2:50:00 PM

I lied to my friend Courtney that I have an Older Brother AND that I'm in Broadway Shows (I lied about the Brother to sound cool, but the Broadway Shows, I'm in Musicals and Plays and their kind of the same thing so I didn't exactly lie!), and she asked my friend Delaney AND my Sisters if that was true! They all said no and Delaney and Courtney got mad at me, so did my friend Taylor. I not sure why they got mad at me, but Courtney texted me "So your not really in Broadway Shows and you don't have an Older Brother?" and I said "Yes, Yes I am in Broadway Shows. Why would I lie about that?" and she said "Well I asked your sister sand they said no" and I said their just jealous and stuff. We got into a fight. I sit with Courtney on the bus, and it'll be awkward! I can't switch my seat either! I'm also scared that my Sister's (Especially my Older Sister) will confront me about this! What should I say/do (or both, whatever) if they do confront me? Please help!
Briana

hey girl! I understand why they are mad at you but at the same time they should be willing to hear the entire story from you before they just cut you off. Try talking to them and tell them everything straight up with out any lies so they wont have anything to call you out on later.

Ana D.

by JBfan97 on 11/22/2011 8:04:58 AM

THIS IS MAD IMPORTANT!i have a friend who I've never trusted before because she has a tendency to tell others. I finally decide to tell her secrets and then she blurts them in front of everybody. I'm so mad and I don't ever want to see her again. What should I do?

Never tell her a secret again. You can keep her as your friend but make it clear to her that you will never tell her anything secretive again as long as she blurts everything all the time. Hopefully your distrust in her will prompt her to change her ways. Good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by juicypeach09 on 11/18/2011 5:31:59 PM

I told my friend that I liked this guy who goes to our school. I talk to him a lot at cross country practice and she'll notice and start bugging me about it like 'Awww! So cute!" I'll be wearing a cameo jacket and she teases me that I'm wearing it to impress him (cuz he's a hunter). She's alwasy teasing me about it and saying his name really loud and she's brought up me liking him in front of people who don't know. Today she said that she was talking to someone and she said she liked guys who looked a certain way. And some guy asked if she liked my crush. She said no, but she knew someone who did and my crush was listening! I texted him last night for the first time EVER so I think he knows! He didn't talk to me the rest of the day. I got really mad at her and she blamed it on my friend who I trust a lot more! I told her I was upset about it and she just changes subjects! What do I do? I'm really upset and I don't think I can trust her anymore. She's been close to spilling and now.....

by Cra-Z-Brunette on 11/10/2011 11:44:11 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!! okay so there is this girl in my french class that doesn't like me but idk why bc I have never spoke to her ever!! And she is really ghetto and she like always has rude comments to make and idk what to do!!! Please if u have any advice because idk how to handle this...

Hey girl,

Talking to her about it will only make her turn up the sass. I know it sounds cliche, but the best thing to do is NOT handle this at all. Let her make these comments, then confidently turn your head in the other direction. You didn't do anything wrong - she's just choosing you as a way to boost her own confidence because she's feeling insecure. Picking a fight with her will only snag her MORE attention, which is just what she wants. So ignore her and carry on with your business - she'll hate feeling ignored and will tone it down! I've seen it happen a bunch of times before Smile
Lauren C.

by 1Polar_Bear on 11/3/2011 8:35:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD Tomorrow we are getting seating charts at lunch. I know right! I hate it and so does everyone else. We can't get up and walk around or anything like that. How can I still be like close to my friends that aren't in the same classes as me because the only time I get to talk to them is between classes and before and after school? Thanks for your help!

Hey girlfriend,that seating chart sounds like it sucks. Lunch should be the one time throughout your day where you can socialize.  You just have to make good use of that time before and after school. Hang out as much as you can with those friends on the weekend too. Hope this helps!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by macypup on 10/26/2011 7:06:20 PM

MOD!
One of my closest friends is the type of person that's always really worried about what people will think of her, basically about everything. She doesn't want to do certain things that would make her look even the tiniest bit stupid or things that are for little kids, basically things that typical teenagers do. I'm just getting really tired of it because she's just ALWAYS like that. It holds me back from doing things I want to do when I'm with her, like this year the fact that she doesn't want to go trick-or-treating even for a little bit TOTALLY ruined my Halloween plans, so now I'm either stuck sitting at home handing out candy OR I have to make totally new plans in a week. I don't really know how to handle this anymore, because there are not that many people I hang out with outside of school, and she's one of my best friends.

Alyssa B.

by smileysevvie on 10/24/2011 8:32:14 PM

I'm really worried! Next year i'm goin to middle school (7th) And i'm pretty bad at making new friends, how do i maked new friends? I know it sounds pathetic but i really am bad!!

by chick987 on 10/20/2011 6:44:55 PM