Bridget M.

is modding

40 MINUTES AGO This throwback Christmas pic of @FifthHarmony is die for #SOCUTE: http://t.co/9GKHuKVpHl #5H #harmonizers

1 HOURS AGO Potato pancakes > everything: http://t.co/ESlr2xcUjm

2 HOURS AGO The prettiest #plussize dresses for the holiday season: http://t.co/P3LO5eO3iu

COMMENTS

From bullying bud back to bestie

My bestie and I have been friends since we were little, but lately she’s been doing some mean things…

MOD:MOD:MOD: Ok so i am best friends with this girl. let's call her J! J invited another girl to a concert that i would have loved to go to with her. J can kinda brag and sometimes she does. thing is the girl she invited she thinks is mean half the time! J was always like this to me, I can never even believe we were best friends with her!!! she is sooo mean!!! one day i said, so why did u invite her to the concert with u if u do not get along? she is like we get along! and im like ok... the concert is over but it is still kind of weird to me. J is way more into being popular this year. Any tips? thx so much! im sry this was long!!! Smile Smile

Hey girly, So I take it you were kind of bummed that J didn't invite you to the concert? And she's leaving you out of things to become more popular? Your friend is going through a phase that many kids go through. She wants to be a part of the "in crowd" while forgetting about her friends. If you want to remain friends with her, it'd be best to let her know how you feel. If she doesn't know your feelings, she'll keep doing the same things over and over.  Friendships are about communication, so if you can communicate with her effectively you may be able to get her to change the way she has been acting toward you.

Amalia E.

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 10/12/2011 11:13:08 AM

MODMODMOD A lot of the things about making guys notice you and like you require that u are beautiful in their eyes. them noticing you is a good thing. they notice me, but not in a positive way. one of them told me i would never get a boyfriend. it really hurts and makes me feel really ugly. i am like a pimple faced nerdy annoying girl to them. i try really hard to slightly hide myself so they will respect me but my looks always get in the way. how can i get them to look past that? or get someone to think I'm pretty or have potential?

Hey chica! You are beautiful just the way you are, remember that! You shouldn't have to change your appearance to impress guys. If these guys are teasing you, they are NOT the ones you should be going after. You should date respectable boys, the ones who will feed you with compliments but most importantly look past your outer appearance. So just ignore these particular guys because they aren't worth your time.

Amalia E.

by krabbyapple on 10/12/2011 1:06:43 AM

I really like this guy. He is like a brother to me and I've known him since forever. He means a lot to me and I will always be there for him, but he doesn't talk to me. I feel like no matter what I do, it doesn't mean anything to him. I really love him and we used to be friends. I miss him and really want him to notice me and at least just be my guy friend. What should i do?

Hey girly, it seems like you probably haven't made it clear to him that you like him as more than a friend. The best thing you can do is talk to him about it; let him in on your feelings, but you have to be prepared to hear his response. He may or may not like you that way, so gear yourself up.

Amalia E.

by krabbyapple on 10/12/2011 1:03:03 AM

mod

Ana D. thanks! Smile

by kaylarocks2000 on 10/11/2011 10:22:05 PM

My friend sometimes acts like this and her name is the same!

by RaceTiger7 on 10/11/2011 8:18:58 PM

Mod,
The other day one of my friends kept poking me and I told her to please stop every time she did it. The last time I got mad and told her to knock it off. She said "Oh wow I only did it like 2 times. " Which she did it like 4 or 5 times. I just sat there in science clas feeling guilty. What can I do to stop her from doing this again? thanks! Smile

Hey girly! try asking her nicely to stop and if she continues tell her it really bothers you that she does that. If it still continues to be an issue just quietly get up and move to a different seat. Don'd make a big deal about it just go quietly.
Ana D.