AN HOUR AGO These outfits totally making us miss summer: http://t.co/u8rBfa0cUc

2 HOURS AGO Who else is tired of their makeup fading after like one hour? We've got the beauty fix: http://t.co/Mm69I8dA4Z

3 HOURS AGO The Radio Disney Music Awards are next week! Get ready with @olivia_holt, @PeytonList & @SpencerBoldman: http://t.co/XT42Ztqijs

COMMENTS

From bullying bud back to bestie

My bestie and I have been friends since we were little, but lately she’s been doing some mean things…

MOD! MOD! MOD!
I am going into 8th grade this fall, just thought you should know that. In preschool I met a friend and we became BFF's. In the 4th grade both me and my BFF had to transfer to a new school because our school didn't support 4th grade & up. I met new friends but she was still my BFF. In 5th grade they made a new school and me and my BFF both went there. I only went there for 1 quarter though, and she stayed. I transferred back to the school I went to in 4th grade. I made a new BFF, and she has had me go against my old BFF somehow. My old BFF stayed there for 6th grade. In the 7th grade she came back to my school, and my new BFF and my old BFF HATE each other. Then my new BFF started being really mean to me because me and my old BFF were becoming friends again. Now she hates me and she talks to everybody behind my back about how I suck at sports or don't do any work.

Hey girl,

Maybe you should sit down with each of them separately and tell them that while you enjoy spending time with them, you won't stand for them disagreeing with each other, and especially not for being mean to you. If you don't tell your new bff that she's hurting you, she won't stop! If she keeps being mean, it might be better to just stay friends with your old friend (and maybe find some new pals, too).

Meghan D.

by tinykitty98 on 6/8/2012 5:08:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD , At my Christian private school we done this thing were there were a list of adjectives that ever class member got that had a sperate list for a person and to teenage girls wrote the list that had some really ,mean adjectives on it . And i got three thta were mean , and then there was one that was really mean .It hur t my feelings and i hate sports and every girl in my class except me were on the team i got called lazy whiny rude selfish self-righjous mean and it really hurt my feelinghs and one of them said if they cud nasme the would name me whiny and im a really nice and kind person thats whast they say to mhy face what do i do

Hey babe,

You ARE a good person! If this is making you feel bad, chances are you don't actually act this way - I believe you're kind and that you work hard, care for others, and are nice. Girls like to make fun of people when they don't have to be accountable for what they say. This was anonymous, so of course they could say whatever they wanted and not get caught. That's cowardly! It just shows that they have really low self-esteem themselves and make themselves feel better by hurting others. You're SO much better than that <3  Don't ever forget it. Put this list behind you and make yourself feel better by surrounding yourself with friends (people who love you) and reminding yourself of all the GREAT qualities you have!!!!!
Lauren C.

by dray7999 on 1/27/2012 10:10:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tomorrow I have to go on a field trip! I am homeschooled. The guy I like is in my homeschool group. We aren't aloud to date but we knew we like each other. About 2 weeks ago he was acting all mad and stuff and give me the brush off. Then he lied about not speaking to me! Everyone knew we like each other. He told me the other day that he wanted to just be friends. Now that we are just friends he won't speak to me or sit by me! I want to break the ice and talk to him and show him that I care enough to be his friend,but I am scared. My BFF said she has my back. But I am scared! Any ideas on how to break the ice?

Hey girlie,

He might be freaked about liking someone or he might've actually had his feelings change and just wanted to be friends. But sometimes guys don't actually know how to go from "crush" to "friend" without acting totally awkward and weird. Try being honest with him - get him one-on-one if you can and just tell him straight, "I totally understand only wanting to be friends, and I agree. I think we should! Don't feel awkward." Then smile and play it cool. He might just be worried you're going to keep pushing and flirting, so he's trying to avoid it altogether. Give that a try and see how he acts!
Lauren C.

by MTSphotography on 1/26/2012 8:44:11 PM

Hey Junetikky. Frances doesn't sound like a true friend. A real pal wouldn't get mad at you everyday and then make up only to get mad again. Real pals don't get jealous over you making new friends either. Continue getting to know other girls. You'll find some true friends soon. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD MOD.
Hi Smile
Okay, theres not many girls in my class (and boys!) Theres 17 kids in my entire class. And since we all have the same classes together, 17 same kids in every class. I the beginning of the school year, I hung out with a girl named frances. Now that i've met a few more girl (2 girls...) I hang out with them too. But Frances gets super jealous and be's mean and rude to me if I don't have out with her and always points out that that I have a "New best friend." which is really quite true. I still want her to be my friend but when I try to talk to her shes like I CAN HAVE OTHER FRIENDS TOO. And then leaves me. And we make up every so days but the friendship "ends" the next day normally. Its all because, she became a cheerleader and two preppy girls took my place. And frances begun to hang out with them. So I had to find other friends so I wouldn't be the 4th wheel. I feel upset because I only have 1 really true friend. Please help me! Lynae P.

by Junetikky on 1/20/2012 8:29:46 PM

Hey farmer's daughter(:, you've already explained yourself and apologized, so the ball is in her court. When she's ready to talk to you she will. She just probably needs some time to calm down. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MODMODMOD!!!
okay. so yesterday my friend and i got into a fight. she wouldn't tell me what's wrong. and then finall she texted me saying that she was mad because i was flirting with her crush. and i like him too. and he likes me back. he told me. but anyways so she's still mad at me. and i have tried apologizing and telling her why i thought it was fine to flirt with her crush. (ske liked someone else at the same time.) so please help me! thanks!!! Lynae P.

by farmer's daughter(: on 1/13/2012 7:01:44 PM

MOD!
I don't feel like my friendship with my best friends is that stong I'm a hugger really but I don't show that to my friends i'm nervous they won't like me for who I am I feel fake when I talk to them I don't express what I really feel I want to change that but I'm worried they prefer the fake me what should i do stay like this or show who I really am?

Hey girl,

Never try to be someone you're not. It's really important to be comfortable in your own skin! Def show your friends the true you, and if they're not cool with the real you then its time to find new friends who will love and respect you for who you are.

Kathryn S.

by paris_mi4 on 1/13/2012 6:08:47 AM

Mod mod my school best friend started hanging out with a different group of girls, and one day she told me that some of them thought I was really annoying but she didn't think that. Since then she hasn't hung out with me and when I talk with her and four of her other friends, two of then talk and seem like they like me, but her and the other two just stare at me like i shouldn't be there. I don't understand because we used to be really close last year, and I don't think she is mad at me, but i don't want to lose her as a best friend and i would like to be friends with the other girls too. Do you have any tips for making closer friends?

Well one thing that really concerns me is that your best friend is acting like youre annoying just because her new friends think you are. If her opinion of you can be swayed so easily by these new girls then maybe shes not the great friend you thought she was. I would look into making other friends who wont ditch you so quickly. Find people who are more dedicated and loyal. Good luck! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by Finn on 1/8/2012 5:38:49 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
My friend embarrasses me at school. She's really annoying at times too. She'll say something rude and when I tell her to stop , she gets mad at me! She rarely listens to me and she tells me ALL her problems. I'll be talking with another friend and she'll butt in! I don't know what to do! HELP!

Hey Chica,

First, evaluate if you want to keep this girl as your friend. She annoys you, but do the good things about her outweigh the bad things? If yes, then she's probably worth keeping. Lots of people can't pick up on social clues, so she may not understand that what she's saying can be rude or that she's butting into conversations. But you can't teach your friend how to act. Instead of telling her when she's being rude, have a private conversation with her and tell her that you feel she can say rude things, and ask her to tone it down. She'll probably be offended, but you can at least speak your mind and see if anything changes.

If you decide she's not worth to keep as a friend, then just start hanging out with her less and less. Keep busy with other friends and let this friendship end slowly. But before you do anything, decide if you want to keep her as a friend or not!
Rachel N.

by SecretSmiley on 12/19/2011 4:00:37 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMOD.
My best friend and I were nominated for best eyes in the school yearbook. I am in the yearbook class and know who won but we aren't allowed to tell anyone(they have to wait until the yearbook comes out in May). She thinks she won but it was really me. She has been bribing me to tell her but I can't. I'm afraid she will be mad that she didn't win and I wouldn't tell her but when I really can't tell her. I keep telling her that I can't say. What should I do???

Hey girl,

If you'll get in trouble for spilling, stick to your gut and keep those lips sealed! Tell her it's the rules of the yearbook, and leave it at that. Try bringing up other conversations, and distract her from this one issue!

Meghan D.

by madizzle013 on 12/17/2011 12:31:05 PM

My friend (i will call her K)is hard to read most days. One day she will be soo awesome then she turns ugly in seconds. She calls me annoying to my face. One time I didn't text her back because my phone was off while I was charging it. When I turned it on she texted me to look at my voicemail. So I did. She said some hurtful things. She said I was stuck up and snotty for not txting her back. I txted her and asked what that was for. She said she was joking and that she calls people stuck up for fun. I brushed it aside. But then things got ugly again. She blames alot on me when I dont do anything. When I walk or talk with other friends for just a sec while I walk in the halls with her. She totally ditches me! I don't know if we r good friends anymore because she can be sooo awesome and funny but she turns bad in seconds. Plus she hangs out with people I never would. R we good friends or should I find some new friends? Please help!

by NancyDrewGirl on 12/10/2011 3:47:17 PM

MOD!
Me and my best friend have gotten into a fight. I dont even know why! One day she just started ignoring me and calling me names. She even started hanging out with the girls I hate! Then after a couple hours she started acting nice to me and saying it was a joke but the very next day she did it again! I'm so confused and my mom said I should try to stay away from her without being mean but i really cant because we have all our classes together!

Hey girl, mhmm yeah I'm confused too. I would just pull her to the side and ask her what's up. Maybe she feels she's getting some mixed signals from you. Hope this helps! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by AmyWeasley on 12/10/2011 12:38:06 PM

MOD Two of my friends have started dating. (we'll call the girl C and the guy P) but... another one of my friends Kiss likes one of them. C is worried that telling K that she's dating the guy that K likes will ruin their friendship but if she doesn't tell her K might find out by herself and be even more hurt. C has asked me for advice and I don't know what to tell her. Any ideas? Thanks

Hey girl, that's a tough call in general. I think C has to tell K gently. There's no way around it. If she finds out from someone else, like you said, it'll just hurt more.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by candgrl on 11/28/2011 6:41:33 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
My best friend will most likely be moving across country in the nexy year. Her mom says they'll be gone by next Christmas.Ive had other colse friends move in the past and we always said we'd keep in touch but we didnt! This cant happen to us because shes been my best friend for foreverr! Any tips on how we can stay in touch? And what to do after she's gone so i don't get too depressed and make some new friends?

Hey babe,

This really depends on how dedicated you and your friend are to each other. I go to college far away from my best friend and I still talk to her every day - it is possible! There's skype, AIM, texting, Facebook messaging, snail mail, and regular old phone calls to help you stay  in contact. And after she's gone, I'd join a club or a sport - you'll get satisfaction from doing something productive and making friends on a team. xoxox
Devin A.

by peacelovecandy on 11/28/2011 2:50:00 PM

I lied to my friend Courtney that I have an Older Brother AND that I'm in Broadway Shows (I lied about the Brother to sound cool, but the Broadway Shows, I'm in Musicals and Plays and their kind of the same thing so I didn't exactly lie!), and she asked my friend Delaney AND my Sisters if that was true! They all said no and Delaney and Courtney got mad at me, so did my friend Taylor. I not sure why they got mad at me, but Courtney texted me "So your not really in Broadway Shows and you don't have an Older Brother?" and I said "Yes, Yes I am in Broadway Shows. Why would I lie about that?" and she said "Well I asked your sister sand they said no" and I said their just jealous and stuff. We got into a fight. I sit with Courtney on the bus, and it'll be awkward! I can't switch my seat either! I'm also scared that my Sister's (Especially my Older Sister) will confront me about this! What should I say/do (or both, whatever) if they do confront me? Please help!
Briana

hey girl! I understand why they are mad at you but at the same time they should be willing to hear the entire story from you before they just cut you off. Try talking to them and tell them everything straight up with out any lies so they wont have anything to call you out on later.

Ana D.

by JBfan97 on 11/22/2011 8:04:58 AM

THIS IS MAD IMPORTANT!i have a friend who I've never trusted before because she has a tendency to tell others. I finally decide to tell her secrets and then she blurts them in front of everybody. I'm so mad and I don't ever want to see her again. What should I do?

Never tell her a secret again. You can keep her as your friend but make it clear to her that you will never tell her anything secretive again as long as she blurts everything all the time. Hopefully your distrust in her will prompt her to change her ways. Good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by juicypeach09 on 11/18/2011 5:31:59 PM

I told my friend that I liked this guy who goes to our school. I talk to him a lot at cross country practice and she'll notice and start bugging me about it like 'Awww! So cute!" I'll be wearing a cameo jacket and she teases me that I'm wearing it to impress him (cuz he's a hunter). She's alwasy teasing me about it and saying his name really loud and she's brought up me liking him in front of people who don't know. Today she said that she was talking to someone and she said she liked guys who looked a certain way. And some guy asked if she liked my crush. She said no, but she knew someone who did and my crush was listening! I texted him last night for the first time EVER so I think he knows! He didn't talk to me the rest of the day. I got really mad at her and she blamed it on my friend who I trust a lot more! I told her I was upset about it and she just changes subjects! What do I do? I'm really upset and I don't think I can trust her anymore. She's been close to spilling and now.....

by Cra-Z-Brunette on 11/10/2011 11:44:11 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!! okay so there is this girl in my french class that doesn't like me but idk why bc I have never spoke to her ever!! And she is really ghetto and she like always has rude comments to make and idk what to do!!! Please if u have any advice because idk how to handle this...

Hey girl,

Talking to her about it will only make her turn up the sass. I know it sounds cliche, but the best thing to do is NOT handle this at all. Let her make these comments, then confidently turn your head in the other direction. You didn't do anything wrong - she's just choosing you as a way to boost her own confidence because she's feeling insecure. Picking a fight with her will only snag her MORE attention, which is just what she wants. So ignore her and carry on with your business - she'll hate feeling ignored and will tone it down! I've seen it happen a bunch of times before Smile
Lauren C.

by 1Polar_Bear on 11/3/2011 8:35:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD Tomorrow we are getting seating charts at lunch. I know right! I hate it and so does everyone else. We can't get up and walk around or anything like that. How can I still be like close to my friends that aren't in the same classes as me because the only time I get to talk to them is between classes and before and after school? Thanks for your help!

Hey girlfriend,that seating chart sounds like it sucks. Lunch should be the one time throughout your day where you can socialize.  You just have to make good use of that time before and after school. Hang out as much as you can with those friends on the weekend too. Hope this helps!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by macypup on 10/26/2011 7:06:20 PM

MOD!
One of my closest friends is the type of person that's always really worried about what people will think of her, basically about everything. She doesn't want to do certain things that would make her look even the tiniest bit stupid or things that are for little kids, basically things that typical teenagers do. I'm just getting really tired of it because she's just ALWAYS like that. It holds me back from doing things I want to do when I'm with her, like this year the fact that she doesn't want to go trick-or-treating even for a little bit TOTALLY ruined my Halloween plans, so now I'm either stuck sitting at home handing out candy OR I have to make totally new plans in a week. I don't really know how to handle this anymore, because there are not that many people I hang out with outside of school, and she's one of my best friends.

Alyssa B.

by smileysevvie on 10/24/2011 8:32:14 PM

I'm really worried! Next year i'm goin to middle school (7th) And i'm pretty bad at making new friends, how do i maked new friends? I know it sounds pathetic but i really am bad!!

by chick987 on 10/20/2011 6:44:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I've known this girl since we were 4 years old and she's always been my best friend but now we're in 'high school' and she goes to different school known for it's students being really bad and she's really naughty and in with the naughty cool girls. I don't like who shes turned int at all and I don't really want anything to do with her anymore but say we bump into each other on the street? Also her birthdays coming up, what if she invites me? What shall I say? What if she wants to meet up and every time she asks, I say 'I can't make it', she'll know I'm avoiding her. What shall I do? Thanks Smile

Hey girl,

It's natural for friends to grow up, grow apart, and lose passion for their friendship that they once loved and tried hard to keep. So don't feel bad! Especially since she's involved in stuff that isn't necessarily bad or dangerous overall, but just not your style. That's ok Smile Try not to make a big deal about this separation and, instead, let yourselves drift apart. Say you have homework to do, plans with the fam, your parents won't drive you, etc. if she asks to hang out and you really don't want to. Once in a while, it wouldn't be bad to take a deep breath and hang out one-on-one just so you don't have to keep lying. But keep it to a minimum. That way, if you bump into each other, it won't be awkward - you can be friendly, say "Hey how are you! We have to catch up, it's been so long!" then head on your way. There hasn't been an argument so there's no reason to feel awkward - like I said, you've just drifted apart!

Lauren C.

by cindy5218 on 10/20/2011 1:34:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!! My Friend of 3 years has lately been mean to me and she thinks so highly of herself and is a little naive. she said one time " don't interrupt me, you try and say things that are supposed to be wisdom like but all that comes out is stupid" and later that day she said that she was trying to make a joke and that I take things so literal. My mom said to just stay away from her and go be with my other friends. I want to still be her bff but I don't know what to do to make to stop being mean to me and if I talk to her she will just yell at me and say "what ever." Sorry this was so long Thanks!

Hey chicky, you don't need to be BFFs with someone who is constanty mean to you.  If she can't treat you right then she doesn't deserve to be your friend. I think you need to sit down and think if being her friend is something you should continue to do. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by sweetypie2 on 10/15/2011 7:34:48 PM

Mod...
so i just started middle school and had made this new friend at the beginning of the year.we started out rly good, but then she started to get really catty and would gossip about my other friends when they weren't around. then she started to get really clingy and wouldn't let me hang out with other girls and would start to get really upset when i would sit at another table, or talk to this other girl. Then, she started to tell me that this one girl had been gossiping about me. she had never really liked this girl and it seemed really out of character for her, so i confronted my friend (the one who was supposedly gossiping about me) and she said no,she's abetter friend than that, ect. i feel like the new friend was lyinG AND she's really clingy. she thinks were bffs but i want to b friends with other ppl, but idk how to get her to back off. any help? plz & thx
ILUA,
banana

Hey girlie,

Sheesh, she sounds super controlling - especially for being such a new friend! I'm glad you snapped outta it and didn't let her totally run your life. You're right, you deserve to hang with lots of different people and you deserve a friend who is honest with you! That's respect and she's not showing you enough of it. Live your life the way you want, hanging out with your other friends and doing your own independent activities. The next time she gets clingy or tries to tell you how to act, stop her from talking and tell her, firmly but maturely (without yelling/whining/getting catty), that you are your own person. Tell her you like having her as a friend but, if she wants to be your friend, she has to accept that you're going to make your own decisions and have your own friends. She needs a friendly reality check to let her know she can't play you like a puppet - you're a person!
Lauren C.

by bananaeater345 on 10/14/2011 9:16:05 PM

She may be dealing with some tough things in her life. I have a friend who has been very aggressive towards me and she and I have known each other since we were younger. I dont understand it but it happens and its upsetting and its because of some things that are going on in her life.

by luckykel on 10/12/2011 11:09:11 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!! I want to model for GL,but my Mom said to ask if I got it,do I need to pay for my own transportation? Please,please reply and thanks!

Hey chica, yeah I think you might have to. But it would be so worth it. Everone at GL is soo cool! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by iluvmusic♥ on 10/12/2011 8:37:23 PM

MOD MOD MOD So I had this friend...lets call her "T". So T and I were best friends since Kindergarten up to 5th grade. 'Cause in 6th we never saw eachother because of classes and all. But in 7th now she is in a few of my classes but now she has these 2 friends that she seems to like WAY more than she EVER liked me. Like in Social Studies I was her partner...it was okay. But today when on of her 2 other friends was her partner she was freaking out and kept trying to reach her friend's hand with hers and stuff. And in the hallway I was talking to her and mid-word she just turns around to her other [1 of the 2 friends] friend. What the heck do I do? I really do not want to hang out with her outside of school if she doesn;t like me anymore you know?

Hey girly, I would talk to her. Maybe she doesn't know she's ignoring you and neglecting you for her other two friends. Just ask her where she thinks your friendship stands. Hope everything gets better. Smile Smile

Lynae P.
Lynae P.

by lovetolaugh on 10/12/2011 8:09:42 PM

Hey Mod: So my friends have kind of been leaving me out for example they will go to the mall and then be like omg it was so fun at the mall yesterday and then have all these inside jokes. we are all way different but we used to b best friends. but now i'm like going out w/ guys and they aren't interested and i have different friends. and i am really popular now and they aren't really.i still want to be friends with them though but they aren't really supportive of what I'm into and we just don't do much together anymore. and this will sound really mean but i think of what it will do to my reputation if people found out that i don't have bffs anymore...idk what to do and I don't even know if I WANT to be close friends w/ them anymore! thank u!

Hey girly, unfortunately some friendships come to an end. If they don't support the things you're into, and if you don't really know if you want to hang with them, I wouldn't try to be friends anymore.  You have a new set of friends, you just have to start to establish that best friend bond with them. But if you think that you guys could be friends like old times, try talking to them again. Maybe have a party or little get together at your house where you invite only them. While some friendships are over, others can be rekindled, so just think about it some more. Let me know if you have anymore questions!!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by dramaqueen122 on 10/12/2011 5:16:44 PM

MOD.
I want to have a sleepover at my house with my best friend this Friday after our school dance. But she wants to call the guy that she likes and that likes her back. I told her I don't really know him and don't want to call him on my phone, but she said she is going to anyway. Isn't that a little bit rude? How can I get her to not call him? Thanks!

Hey cutie!

Why don't you want her to call him on your phone?  It seems rather harmless to me.  However, yes, it is rather rude of her to deliberately go against your wishes.  All you can really do is tell her again that you don't want her to, or not give her access to any phone of yours while she's at your house.
Jordan S.

by purpleputty on 10/12/2011 3:48:07 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!

I'm going on a vaca where it's hot. Are self-tannering lotion safe?

by iluvmusic♥ on 10/12/2011 3:30:37 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I'm 12, almost 13, is it bad to drink coffee? It isn't really coffee it is a frozen mocchiato frappe.

Hey girlie!

As a rule of thumb, everything is alright in moderation.  Coffee isn't bad for your health, but it can be chock full of fat and calories in drinks like the one you just mentioned.  Every now and then is fine though!
Jordan S.

by nerdisthewurd26 on 10/12/2011 2:51:11 PM

MOD:MOD:MOD: Ok so i am best friends with this girl. let's call her J! J invited another girl to a concert that i would have loved to go to with her. J can kinda brag and sometimes she does. thing is the girl she invited she thinks is mean half the time! J was always like this to me, I can never even believe we were best friends with her!!! she is sooo mean!!! one day i said, so why did u invite her to the concert with u if u do not get along? she is like we get along! and im like ok... the concert is over but it is still kind of weird to me. J is way more into being popular this year. Any tips? thx so much! im sry this was long!!! Smile Smile

Hey girly, So I take it you were kind of bummed that J didn't invite you to the concert? And she's leaving you out of things to become more popular? Your friend is going through a phase that many kids go through. She wants to be a part of the "in crowd" while forgetting about her friends. If you want to remain friends with her, it'd be best to let her know how you feel. If she doesn't know your feelings, she'll keep doing the same things over and over.  Friendships are about communication, so if you can communicate with her effectively you may be able to get her to change the way she has been acting toward you.

Amalia E.

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 10/12/2011 11:13:08 AM

MODMODMOD A lot of the things about making guys notice you and like you require that u are beautiful in their eyes. them noticing you is a good thing. they notice me, but not in a positive way. one of them told me i would never get a boyfriend. it really hurts and makes me feel really ugly. i am like a pimple faced nerdy annoying girl to them. i try really hard to slightly hide myself so they will respect me but my looks always get in the way. how can i get them to look past that? or get someone to think I'm pretty or have potential?

Hey chica! You are beautiful just the way you are, remember that! You shouldn't have to change your appearance to impress guys. If these guys are teasing you, they are NOT the ones you should be going after. You should date respectable boys, the ones who will feed you with compliments but most importantly look past your outer appearance. So just ignore these particular guys because they aren't worth your time.

Amalia E.

by krabbyapple on 10/12/2011 1:06:43 AM

I really like this guy. He is like a brother to me and I've known him since forever. He means a lot to me and I will always be there for him, but he doesn't talk to me. I feel like no matter what I do, it doesn't mean anything to him. I really love him and we used to be friends. I miss him and really want him to notice me and at least just be my guy friend. What should i do?

Hey girly, it seems like you probably haven't made it clear to him that you like him as more than a friend. The best thing you can do is talk to him about it; let him in on your feelings, but you have to be prepared to hear his response. He may or may not like you that way, so gear yourself up.

Amalia E.

by krabbyapple on 10/12/2011 1:03:03 AM

mod

Ana D. thanks! Smile

by kaylarocks2000 on 10/11/2011 10:22:05 PM

My friend sometimes acts like this and her name is the same!

by RaceTiger7 on 10/11/2011 8:18:58 PM

Mod,
The other day one of my friends kept poking me and I told her to please stop every time she did it. The last time I got mad and told her to knock it off. She said "Oh wow I only did it like 2 times. " Which she did it like 4 or 5 times. I just sat there in science clas feeling guilty. What can I do to stop her from doing this again? thanks! Smile

Hey girly! try asking her nicely to stop and if she continues tell her it really bothers you that she does that. If it still continues to be an issue just quietly get up and move to a different seat. Don'd make a big deal about it just go quietly.
Ana D.