3 HOURS AGO Who knew babies and sloths (yes, sloths!) could be such good friends? http://t.co/t3cHUse1PC

4 HOURS AGO ICYMI @Zendaya's starring in a brand new movie: http://t.co/1VDEbqpbHp #zswaggers

5 HOURS AGO Are you a loyal friend? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/jGdkLjNp6t

COMMENTS

The 411 on your outta-control flow

My period is out of whack! It's so heavy on the first two days that I'm always changing my tampons every few hours. Then, I get...

MOD MOD MOD!!
I got my second period in May. I got it again last Sunday. My flow is RIDICULOUSLY high, I have to change my pad every two hours and it ALWAYS leaks. I also have been having KILLER pains around where pants sit. Tylenol doesn't help! I have to sleep on a towel because I leak so badly! What should I do? Thanks!

hey! check these tips out:

Helen S.

by uraveragecanadiangurl98 on 8/7/2012 6:10:12 PM

Hey Smile I posted this on here but there was no answer it was just a regular comment so I'm gunna try again Smile
Mod mod mod..........
Hi I asked this question to a different mod and they didn't know how to answer it and i lloked it up on google and instill didnt understand so maybe u can answer it please?
Okay so Im home alone I have my period and we don't have any pads. I called my mum and she said not to go and buy some and I can just use her menstrul cups. I said ok but there is one problem, I don't know how to insert it. Can u help me?

Hey girl! I'm the only mod right now and I am really sorry that I can't help you out. Please try to find some articles that can help you. xxoo
Maggie P.

by fantastic8805 on 8/2/2012 4:32:33 PM

Mod mod mod..........

by fantastic8805 on 8/2/2012 4:27:50 PM

How do you know if your flow is heavy or light? It's not like you can compare with someone else.

by anirtaK on 6/27/2012 12:35:32 PM

god, this month, i got my period for 23 days, and lost soooo much blood that i became animic. my flow was nutz!! i went through a super plus tampon every hour!!! NO JOKE!! i had to go to an obigini!! AKWARD!!!!

by Sam Cool1038 on 3/26/2012 8:50:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD!! ok, ive had my period for 7 months and i dont know how to handle it at school! i dont wear tampons because i dont like them, but when i wear pads i have to change them every other hour. are there any tricks to handling your period at school? answer GREATLY appreciated!!

Hey abbysea, you can throw them into your purse, and just take that with you when you go to the bathroom. Girls take their pocketbooks to the bathroom when they're not on their period, so no one should expect anything. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by abbysea on 2/17/2012 3:50:31 PM

mod mod mod!!!!!!
kay so i've been getting cramps, been really moody, bloated, and alot of other symptoms that i might get my period soon. my mom has noticed it to. how do i tell her that i would like to buy pads to keep at school in case i get it at school?
thanks!!!! :p

Hah sounds like you def are going to. If she has noticed it just bring it up and say exactly that! im sure she'll be willing to get you some. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by kjcoolieo on 2/14/2012 7:59:30 PM

Please answer really quickly! i have to got to bed soon! Im on my period and i dont have/use tampons yet. The only pads i have are the ones with wings, but i have to change for gym with a bunch of girls and i dont want then to see that im on my period! any suggestions?

You can change in the bathroom stall if you are uncomfortable. People shouldn't make fun of you though, because every girl gets her period.
Amanda P.

by Pinklife on 2/13/2012 2:27:10 AM

mod mod mod mod!!! i have been having my period for about a year, but its quite heavy and so irregular that last month after my period i was bleeding -lighter- again 1 week later and it lasted almost three weeks. is this normal? i cant use birth control pills, goes against what i believe in. also, i cant seem to get a tampon in. i play softball and i cant skip practice at "that time of the month" and my pads arent doing enough. any suggestions?? sorry that took so long thx!!! Smile

Hey Kstar101, periods have a tendency to be irregular. But if they start to last too long then you should let a doctor know. You may have to get heavier pads. Always has some really great products. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Kstar101 on 2/8/2012 6:27:56 PM

mod,this is my 2nd period,and it is a mess of a flow!i had to change 4 pads today.and red gooey small things come in it.blood even bled through my pants,causing me to wear a coat around my waist all day.i'm only 11 and not ready for tampons.what do i do?!?!?!the cramps drive me bonkers!thnx.jas

Try to get super pads - you seem to have a stronger flow. Also nothing you just said is unusual for periods. That all happens to everyone. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.