Bridget M.

is modding

24 MINUTES AGO .@VictoriaJustice and @Meghan_Trainor are #twinning in their adorable Christmas sweaters👯:http://t.co/B35TZJCsOOO#Christagramingg

AN HOUR AGO #HappyHanukkah, GLgirls 😘pic.twitter.com/VEbhCp3m1EE

AN HOUR AGO DC/MD/VA girls: Join celeb stylists + the @Redskins for a fun, fashionable @NFLFanStyle night tmrw! http://t.co/vMQWbZv7MK #NFLfanstyle

COMMENTS

The 411 on your outta-control flow

My period is out of whack! It's so heavy on the first two days that I'm always changing my tampons every few hours. Then, I get...

hey who loves my avatar?!!

by winxclub37 on 12/2/2011 7:54:44 PM

MODMODMOD!
ok is a mood swing getting mad over little things? cause i yelled that my brthers and sisters told my dad to take out vechtables of our food then got all mad. then i almost cried! over vetcchtables!!!!!!if you dnt know i understand, thx though!

Lynae P.

by winxclub37 on 12/2/2011 7:21:14 PM

MOD!MOD!MOD!
ok so im in 7th grade and ive had discharge ever since 4th grade! is that normal? thx!!!!

Lynae P.

by winxclub37 on 12/2/2011 7:17:31 PM

I am not on birth control but my cousin has been for a while and I have friends on it to regulate their periods and then others because they have bfs. I have been looking into it so I have been doing my searching and I have found some interesting facts.

1)50% more teens are on the pill than 10 years ago.
2)1 out of 5 teens 13 to 17 are on the pill.
3)Doctors are often prescribing the pill for girls 12 and 13 because of the pressures we are all dealing with.

More people are on it than you think, but just because you are on it doesnt mean you have to do anything, it just means you are being smart. Just thought you all wanted to know.

by luckykel on 11/28/2011 10:07:35 PM

yea the doctor put me on the pill too because of my period and it helps clear up acne on your face! its a win-win situtation lol. and its for "just in case i need them" ;)

by awesomeful on 11/23/2011 12:53:50 PM

Mod mod mod
I know that periods are usually irregular the first year or two but I'm getting my period anywhere from every 28 days to 14 and this time 10 days! Im about to start and I just had it on the 9th it's the 19th! It's really annoying...I don't want to tell my mom or go to the doctor...what should I do? I got my first period in June so iv had it for 5 months. It just sucks to have it so often it's gets in the way of stuff. What should I do?
Thanks mod
Luv, Peyton

Hey girl, it's regular to have irregular periods the first year, but yours sound a little way off. I know you don't want to, but you need to let your mom know and a doc. They can talk with you further and make sure everything's all right down there.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Girlzrock123 on 11/19/2011 9:19:45 AM

Moderator!
I believe I am both lucky & unlucky. I do not have my period Smile I don't care whether or not I get it.
Although, a bunch of period signs are popping up including:
Cramps
Mood Swings
Bunch of discharge
I am also depressed (not a caution sign for period) ...
I wrote this note to my friend:
My life feels like hell everything is so boring my life feels like a routine. It feels like my life is on slo-mo but time is going fast forward. I'm sick of the drama & crap ... my life needs a renaissance.
WHat should I do about my great depression?
ALSO,
U by Kotex is a great brand, right?

Hey girl!

I think U by Kotex is a great brand - it's what I use! And as for feeling like your life is a routine - shake it up! Ask your mom if you can go on a day trip next weekend to a different mall, to a fun city nearby, or to see your cousins who live far away. Try going to a club meeting for a club you've always wanted to join but never thought you have time for. Call a girl who you hang out with in class to hang out this weekend. Start stepping outside your comfort zone and exciting things will happen! xoxox
Devin A.

by Kikikim8 on 11/11/2011 2:33:34 PM

MOD MOD MOD!! I am so upset because i will probably get my period while im at disney world this month and also during christmas!! it ruins everything!! its so heavy and i cant do anything except for lay around. is there anyway i can delay it??

Hey girlie,

Unfortunately no, there is no way to delay your period Frown But who knows - it could come late/irregular between now and then, and you could be totally in the clear for the holidays/your trip! Try to think positive! Also, if you have bad cramps or it's unusually heavy, don't be afraid to talk to your doc about it. They've heard it all and could totally help you get back to normal! <3
Lauren C.

by cherryblossom108 on 11/6/2011 10:21:02 AM

MOD MOD
Ok, so i got my period for the first time last month. It went great. But this time its super late! Like if it was on time, I would have gotten it like 3 weeks ago. This is normal right? Thanks

Totally normal girl, don't sweat it. Especially since it's only your second period, it's expected that it'll be a lil irregular. Try to keep predicting it, but don't worry if it acts crazy Smile

Lauren C.

by marym320 on 11/3/2011 5:31:51 PM

My period i so messed up its anywhere from 7-16 days long and sooooo heavy. I have had to change my tampon every 30 mins to a hour before. What should I do ? Do I need to see a doctor or what ?

by ccsierra on 10/31/2011 7:24:22 PM