7 HOURS AGO It's official—we're obsessing over Jacquie Lee's new EP: http://t.co/dHZwPbO3da

10 HOURS AGO Homework? What homework? #Crewel is on @wattpad for free! #bookworm #bookclub http://t.co/TsLFsrnwAH

11 HOURS AGO Join the GL gram fam and follow us on Insta for pretty pix and behind-the-scenes snaps: http://t.co/Umf3MGtn7Y

COMMENTS

The 411 on your outta-control flow

My period is out of whack! It's so heavy on the first two days that I'm always changing my tampons every few hours. Then, I get...

PERIOD QUIZ
1) how old were you when you got it? 12

2) How long have you had it? 4-5 months

3) Do you like/want your Period? I like it(: Its fun to say I do xD

4)Pads or tampons? Pads

5) What brand? U By Kotex ! <3

6) Bra size when you got it? 28A

7) Bra size now? 31A

by LoveHappens on 10/30/2011 7:22:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
HELP!
I'm really worried about my period! I got it for the first time this past summer and it's been fine. It has been usually on the first week of every month.....but I haven't gotten it this month yet!!! It's 10/27/11 and so the month is nearly over, so I'm freaking out! I turned 14 last month so of course I haven't done, well, you know what, so I can't be pregnant of course. But I'm so confused and worried....any ideas why it's like this????

Hey girl,

Even if it wasn't at first, periods tend to be super irregular in the beginning. If you're a couple weeks behind, that's no reason to freak out! In fact, you could even be late because you're stressing out about it. Our mood and stress levels do affect it! So try to relax - since you know you can't be pregnant, I'm sure it'll come soon or next month. Hang in there! <3
Lauren C.

by rachelrox123 on 10/27/2011 7:00:26 PM

when I get mine I take a hot bath for cramps and it calms my muscles down which relieves the cramps. My sister asked why I took so many showers and I told her and she thought I was crazy but the truth is she does the same thing

by fordgirl13 on 10/24/2011 7:08:49 AM

MOD MOD MOD everyone says their period are crazy and irregular for the first few years, ive had mine for about a year and a half and ever since the first time i got it it has been relatively regular and only varying by one or two days.... is this not right or did i just get lucky??

Hey missy, you're fine. Not everyone's period is irregular and every girl's body is different. My period has only been irregular once and I've had it for 7 years. So no worries girl. Guess you are kinda lucky tho. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by mkroberts96 on 10/19/2011 5:10:59 PM

I got my first period in August this year and haven't seen it since! Where did it go? Also do you have an idea of when it might show up again? Thanks!

Hey girl, hard to say! Sometimes the first year period can be irregular. It's totally OK. Just be ready with pads in case.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by horsebackrider12 on 10/17/2011 6:46:47 PM

midol complete works REALLY well, i dont get cramps, but i get backaches, and like 30 minutes after i take the midol, i feel like i dont even have a period. same with my sis who gets super bad cramps. its amazing!

by guitargirl7321 on 10/15/2011 4:52:10 PM

Hey girls! Smile

Ask me advice on anything! I'm always here to help!

Please, join my club "Amazing Quotes" and help reach my goal of 100 members!
Thanks!

by facebooker1240 on 10/15/2011 2:38:45 PM

Mod mod mod: What does PMS mean??

PMS = Pre-Menstrual Syndrome. It's what we use to describe that time before our periods when we can feel bloated, emotional, moody, achy, etc.
Lauren C.

by Gymnastics172 on 10/14/2011 12:05:31 AM

LAUREN C: Thank you SOOO much!

Anytime, chica!! <3
Lauren C.

by LAS625 on 10/13/2011 7:21:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hey! Is it wierd for me to not like tampons. I have this super wierd fear in using them. I guess I am just afraid of putting something in me, or afraid that it would hurt. I have tried them before, but I just don't seem to like them. I know everyone prefers them and stuff, and that you can swim if you are wearing tamps. Do you have any ideas for me to get over this? Is it wierd? Are there other ways to go swimming while having your period, other than wearing tampons? THANKS!

Hey girlie,

It's not weird at all! Plenty of girls and women use pads and are just as happy. I personally use tampons because it's like no mess, they last longer, and you don't notice you have your period at ALL - I love it! And unfortunately, the only way to swim with your period is to use a tampon. You really only get used to tampons (if the idea freaks ya out) with practice and with kinda forcing yourself to use them until you get comfortable. But personally I think it's worth it Smile
Lauren C.