AN HOUR AGO Yes, you CAN flirt without being too obvious: http://t.co/DIlCQJ3BAL pic.twitter.com/e5OvjFoMFw

2 HOURS AGO Pulled a muscle? Get some relief with these five fixes: http://t.co/a7RMrageuE pic.twitter.com/nx34ELV1nu

3 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Can you crack the crush code? http://t.co/VNdDqAOtLA pic.twitter.com/plO4Zmc5st

COMMENTS

The 411 on your outta-control flow

My period is out of whack! It's so heavy on the first two days that I'm always changing my tampons every few hours. Then, I get...

go to the doctor!! i used to have horrible horrible cramps but the doctor put me on birth control pills and now its all better!

by mesuchrecarpendaes on 10/11/2011 6:46:25 PM

Hey I'm so sorry this keeps happening Frown. But do try the midol! Also I love taking naps... The heating pad helps and I also like every once and a while ask my mommy for a massage. It helps keep ya relaxed. Hope I coul help and good luck finding remidies!

by cuddlebug143 on 10/11/2011 4:49:02 PM

I get that too!! i have to stay home from school all the time!! thanks this really helps a lot! Smile im trying to do really good this year in school and i cant be missing school all the time! thanks!!!! ;)

by lilriver123xD on 10/11/2011 4:19:39 PM

Do you have to be a specific weight to get your first period? Like do you have to be 100lbs?

Hey girlie,

No, not at all!  Your period will come no matter what the specifics of your body are.
Jordan S.

by BeachCoffee on 10/11/2011 4:17:54 PM

I've been getting mine every 2 weeks.
Not fun at all, especially since I get killer cramps when I'm on my period.

by rock-itpop on 10/11/2011 3:38:45 PM

Mod mod mod mOd!!!!
Is it normal for your first period to actually be your heaviest?? I have gotten my period a few times now and I can say that tht one was the heaviest!!!!!!!
Thanks!

Hey girlie!

Your period will fluctuate in length and how heavy it is plenty of times over the course of your life.  This is entirely normal.

Jordan S.

by Gotducttape on 10/11/2011 2:31:25 PM

A quick walk around the block is a great way to burn a couple of extra calories, get some fresh air and de-stress. Put on your favorite tune and walk your cares away.

What makeup can you not survive without?

Steroids are only a guy problem.

Sometimes, it's what's Never Said that matters most...

Twin sisters Annie and Sarah couldn't be more different. But when Annie reveals a terrible secret, Sarah may be the only one who can help.

CLICK HERE to find out what happens when the silence is broken in Never Said, a touching new novel from Carol Lynch Williams.