7 HOURS AGO RT @russettvirtue: @sierra_furtado i just found you in my magazine what a time to be alive

8 HOURS AGO Decorating the office with fresh blooms and #GLsabrina 💐

8 HOURS AGO Thinking about Christmas cookies like...

The 411 on your outta-control flow

My period is out of whack! It's so heavy on the first two days that I'm always changing my tampons every few hours. Then, I get...

go to the doctor!! i used to have horrible horrible cramps but the doctor put me on birth control pills and now its all better!

by mesuchrecarpendaes on 10/11/2011 6:46:25 PM

Hey I'm so sorry this keeps happening Frown. But do try the midol! Also I love taking naps... The heating pad helps and I also like every once and a while ask my mommy for a massage. It helps keep ya relaxed. Hope I coul help and good luck finding remidies!

by cuddlebug143 on 10/11/2011 4:49:02 PM

I get that too!! i have to stay home from school all the time!! thanks this really helps a lot! Smile im trying to do really good this year in school and i cant be missing school all the time! thanks!!!! ;)

by lilriver123xD on 10/11/2011 4:19:39 PM

Do you have to be a specific weight to get your first period? Like do you have to be 100lbs?

Hey girlie,

No, not at all!  Your period will come no matter what the specifics of your body are.
Jordan S.

by BeachCoffee on 10/11/2011 4:17:54 PM

I've been getting mine every 2 weeks.
Not fun at all, especially since I get killer cramps when I'm on my period.

by rock-itpop on 10/11/2011 3:38:45 PM

Mod mod mod mOd!!!!
Is it normal for your first period to actually be your heaviest?? I have gotten my period a few times now and I can say that tht one was the heaviest!!!!!!!

Hey girlie!

Your period will fluctuate in length and how heavy it is plenty of times over the course of your life.  This is entirely normal.

Jordan S.

by Gotducttape on 10/11/2011 2:31:25 PM

Ever get yelled at for doodling on your classwork? Doodles help boost brain activity and creativity, so just try drawing on a separate piece of paper.
What is your fave class in school?

It's bad to eat really late at night.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!