AN HOUR AGO Time to move past the "just friends" stage: http://t.co/0IhIeSUgpy pic.twitter.com/LRbwS0WsaZ

1 HOURS AGO .@rydelR5 will be signing copies of #RydelRYL @ S. Hurstbourne Pkwy #barnesandnoble in Louisville tmrw @ 11a! http://t.co/JARbcyiJyT @BNBuzz

2 HOURS AGO #RydelRYL UPDATE: You tweeted, we listened: @rydelR5 will have a signing 8/7 @ #BarnesAndNoble @ 8136 West Bowles Avenue in Littleton, CO!

COMMENTS

The 411 on your outta-control flow

My period is out of whack! It's so heavy on the first two days that I'm always changing my tampons every few hours. Then, I get...

go to the doctor!! i used to have horrible horrible cramps but the doctor put me on birth control pills and now its all better!

by mesuchrecarpendaes on 10/11/2011 6:46:25 PM

Hey I'm so sorry this keeps happening Frown. But do try the midol! Also I love taking naps... The heating pad helps and I also like every once and a while ask my mommy for a massage. It helps keep ya relaxed. Hope I coul help and good luck finding remidies!

by cuddlebug143 on 10/11/2011 4:49:02 PM

I get that too!! i have to stay home from school all the time!! thanks this really helps a lot! Smile im trying to do really good this year in school and i cant be missing school all the time! thanks!!!! ;)

by lilriver123xD on 10/11/2011 4:19:39 PM

Do you have to be a specific weight to get your first period? Like do you have to be 100lbs?

Hey girlie,

No, not at all!  Your period will come no matter what the specifics of your body are.
Jordan S.

by BeachCoffee on 10/11/2011 4:17:54 PM

I've been getting mine every 2 weeks.
Not fun at all, especially since I get killer cramps when I'm on my period.

by rock-itpop on 10/11/2011 3:38:45 PM

Mod mod mod mOd!!!!
Is it normal for your first period to actually be your heaviest?? I have gotten my period a few times now and I can say that tht one was the heaviest!!!!!!!
Thanks!

Hey girlie!

Your period will fluctuate in length and how heavy it is plenty of times over the course of your life.  This is entirely normal.

Jordan S.

by Gotducttape on 10/11/2011 2:31:25 PM

Being out in the sun all day can cause your face to get oily. Fix this by a dabbing tissue on your face. Easy way to get rid of unwanted shine!

Which world do you wish you lived in?

A dog’s mouth is cleaner than a human’s.

Win it! Fab up your life with GL's 2015 Glam Guide

We've got everything you need for back-to-school, from fiction to fashion (and everything in between!). The best part? You could win it all—just CLICK HERE to enter!