35 MINUTES AGO #GIVEAWAY: 1 shopaholic splurges on all things tech, courtesy of a @Walmart gift card:

15 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Where will you meet your next crush?

17 HOURS AGO Going #BlackFriday shopping tonight/tomorrow? This will help:

A DIY fascinator to top off your Halloween costume

For those fashionistas who wanna go glam and not ghoulish this Halloween.

for halloween i was going to be a trampire but my mom said i couldnt so i decided ill be a vampire princess

by muamua1j on 10/16/2011 5:42:10 PM

DIY = Do It Yourself Smile
Lauren C.

by divachick422 on 10/13/2011 6:51:01 PM

That's a cute idea! Too bad I'm not crafty at all. Frown

XOXO~Courtney <333333

by cmn5297 on 10/13/2011 6:44:49 PM

My teacher and I are really close (im in high school btw and hes a young new teacher) and its so rare to find a teacher like him tha cares but he keeps calling me all these names almost like pet names. I don't find it weird but my friends think it is so i need an outside opinion. Is it weird for him to call me hon or sweetheart or sweety or hunny or dear?? I honestly dont know

Hey girl,

The line between teacher and student is often really hard to define - and can be fuzzy depending on how close you are with the teacher. But if he is older and calling you these names (and, even though it sounds a little hypocritical, it would be less ok for a straight older man to be calling you those things too), it does kinda seem to be crossing the line. If it doesn't make you feel uncomfortable and it doesn't go beyond this, then it's really not hurting anyone. But personally, I wouldn't really be ok with it!
Lauren C.

by fired up on 10/13/2011 6:29:11 PM

mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod
this is year i wanted to be a witch for my school dance. so i bought a black dress. it is short-sleeved, knee-length, and a lace back. but i was told that a lot of other people are going to be a witch. do you have any cute ways i could wear the dress and still be recognizable.

Hey girlie,

You gotta do something a lil different to make yourself stand out from the sea of witches out there! Wear a large pointy black hat, wear a pair of orange-and-black striped knee socks with heels, hold a lightweight broom, wrap a gold sparkly sash around your waist, etc. Think outside the box and you'll be the best witch of them all!

Lauren C.

by isyrocks on 10/13/2011 4:27:15 PM

by Sheyenne on 10/13/2011 11:53:43 AM

Yay 4 u! Haha what I mean is I am going as an anime char myself!Im going different places but some of my costumes are Princess Tutu,Murder Princess,and Chi from Chobits.I have many more but of i post them ALL i'll run out of room to type!And i'm Really not kidding!Anyway I think a maid will be cute!@Beachcoffee has a really accurate discription.

by big time rush on 10/12/2011 8:48:01 PM

it looks like a peanut butter jelly sandwich to me

by monsterhigh621 on 10/12/2011 6:31:44 PM

@nerdisthewurd26 go for it!!! that would be a totally cute costume!

by Sadie594 on 10/12/2011 5:41:44 PM

MODMODMOD! So I was listening to my firends talking and they were talking about wearing a shirt that say "costume" for Halloween, and how this was there last year trick or treating becuz they thought they were getting "too old". We're in 6th grade! my 8th grade sis still goes with all of her friends! Anyway, I had a really good idea about going as a cereal killer (yes, I did spell it right!) (cereal box dress, fruit loops in hair, blood trickling down chin, a play on the "serial" killer) but I son't want to be the only girl who dresses up in a actual costume! What do I do??!!

Hey girl, aww that costume sounds cool! Mhmm you don't have at least one friend who wouldn't mind getting dressed up? Could you tag along with your sis and her friends? Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by Sadie594 on 10/12/2011 5:34:02 PM

Add a little edge to your fall style by wearing gloves with open fingers. Cool—and totally cozy.
What do you wear on your lips?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!