3 HOURS AGO Skip the scars and heal your skin: http://t.co/oZ1zJSC0Wc

6 HOURS AGO Sleeping with makeup on? Talk about a big beauty no-no: http://t.co/dS4jko36NM

7 HOURS AGO The easiest move for totally toned thighs: http://t.co/Anf69Zawxq

COMMENTS

Dude dilemma: Help a real guy rock Homecoming!

Billy from Michigan needs help making his big night perfect. Are you game?

MODERATORZZZZ!! I have a bff whos bf just dumped her over a text, and he was going to take her to formal which is soon. now she has no date, and i do, but she made me promise her we would both go alone. im worried that if i tell the guy thats taking me, hes gonna think i dont want to go with him, which i do! i know its sisters before misters, but i really dont want him to misunderstand! help please mod! And btw, ive posted this question 6 times and nobody has answered, and formal is NEXT WEEK. so i need help now!

Hey babe!

Since you've already promised this dude that you've go with him, I don't think you should back out. Instead, ask him to set her up with one of his close friends! Then, you can all go together and have fun. Good luck! xoxox
Devin A.

by tessascuzin287 on 11/28/2011 4:53:46 PM

He should get her an orchid. purple or pink, but dark pink (not hot pink!).

by tkdhannah on 11/25/2011 6:08:14 PM

I NEED MEMBERS FOR MY BABIES CLUB

by TIARAG556 on 10/27/2011 6:47:30 PM

MOD,MOD,MOD,MOD!!!! I am elementary school 5th grade.There is a homecoming dance coming.There is this guy that sort of remembers me from 1 grade.And so at recess i played jumprope with him and he kinda of knows me a little better,plus i was with 4 of my friends.I really want my crush to ask me out.I plan to keep on playing with him till we becomes friends again but i rarely get to see him.Only like 2 times a week.We do get to see each other at lunch but only a glance.What is a quiker way to be friends with him so he will get to know me better to ask me to the homecoming dance?

Hey girlie,

This is a great start to your plan! You could also try getting his number and calling him (or texting if he has a cell phone) to "ask a question about homework," or hanging out with your friends and his friends after school to grab a snack/play on the playground, or try moving your crew's lunch table in the cafeteria to be near him. Get creative! Smile
Lauren C.

by tana500004 on 10/23/2011 12:17:48 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Ok, so i kinda sorta have a huge crush on the guy with the locker next to mine. When other people are around that he hangs out with more, he's kinda mean. But when its just us and like one other person, hes really sweet. We texted a lot, and now he won't answer his phone, and I know he reads them. That is one thing that really gets on my nerves! What do I do? help?

Hey girlie,

If he's not answering your texts, definitely don't keep texting over and over! That'll look like you're coming on too strong, which is not what your goal should be right now. (It'll freak him out and make him even more unlikely to respond.) Instead, try to play it cool and take advantage of those times when he's by himself at his locker. Talk him up, ask him questions about class or his hobbies (basketball, chorus, trumpet playing, etc.), and enjoy his company. Give it time and try to talk more and more! Once some time passes and you get to know him even better, try texting him again and asking him an open-ended question (so you can avoid those annoying one-word "yes" or "no" texts, or him totally ignoring you all together). You just have to be patient and take it slow!!
Lauren C.

by katiebell929 on 10/22/2011 12:47:51 AM

Lynae P.

Hey! I told him that I liked him and he said "Oh... that's cool but I dont feel the same way." :'(

by horsebackrider12 on 10/19/2011 9:57:30 PM

MOD MOD MOD I really like this guy. He's my ex-bf. We broke up because for a while people were sort of teasing us in a way. I have known him since I was 4 and I'm 14 now. We broke up a year ago yet I still have feelings for him. How can I let him know that the feelings haven't disapeared?

Hey missy, I think you guys should get back together! If people teasing you broke you two up, ignore them. People are always going to have something to say, sometimes negative sometimes positive. I know he still has feelings for you, so talk to him. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by horsebackrider12 on 10/19/2011 8:44:12 PM

MOD
ok me and my bf have been going out for about 2 months (its coming up soon) but i dont know if i totally like him that much anymore. im thinking about breaking up with him...possibly tomorrow so please help me!

Hey girl, breaking up isn't that easy. Try to pinpoint why you've lost interest. Is it something he's doing that you guys can fix? Remember, ending a relationship means ending it for good for a while. It's not likely you'll be able to jump back into friendship that easily.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by mysterygirl17 on 10/17/2011 5:29:54 PM

as many people said..
black or white or try to compliment her eyes!

by EQC123 on 10/17/2011 7:06:20 AM

White or red rose. Maybe a black band. Or try and compliment her eye color or skin tone.

by Aislinn120 on 10/16/2011 6:25:51 PM