10 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

13 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

14 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

Dude dilemma: Help a real guy rock Homecoming!

Billy from Michigan needs help making his big night perfect. Are you game?

do not get a carnation! Smile what color shirt are you wearing? get a white flower you pick out and the wrist band to match your shirt is its colored. if not just get a black band with a red or white rose. Smile

by livi23 on 10/15/2011 10:40:31 PM

Mod... Most of the girls in my grade have like 6 or 7 girls that they hang out with. For me tho, its 6 or 7 guys... I get teased about liking them and girls are always like trying to get me to hook them up with my friends. I really have, tried to be normal and b friends with girls, and its not that i dont get along with girls i just feel more...comfortable with guys, i think. My friends know that i wish i had more friends and it makes them hurt, bcuz they can't provide everything for me. im like thier little sister...they're always trying to look out for me. but i'm accused of doing innapropriate things with them, just trying to get them to like me, etc, and its not like that at all. bsides, they know i don't like them like that. i always tell them when i like a guy or something. they dont like me like that either. i have a few girl friends, but i just like my guy friends better. What can i do to stop the bullying and uncomfortable comments? Plz and thanks

Hey chickie,

Read this article about having only guy friends - it sounds like you have great guy friends who care a lot about you, but it's totally normal to want girl friends too! As for the bullying, you need to be firm about your life. It's your life and is not anyone else's business. But they're you're friends and you're not a matchmaker, or a slut, or anything else. You are a person and these are your besties. Tell the people who judge you about this to get OVER it because none of it bothers you. Tell them to stop wasting their energy trying to make up lies that aren't there. And then walk away. It's ok and normal to have guy friends - you're not doing anything wrong!
Lauren C.

by bananaeater345 on 10/15/2011 12:43:45 PM

Well, black does go with anything.
Maybe get one that matches her eyes. She'll be touched to know that you pay attention to these things, and it'll be a nice accessory for her.
If she has brown eyes, get something that will compliment the color. Or something that will stand out nicely against the black.
Good luck!

by 5jellybean on 10/14/2011 9:35:04 PM

Black band, white and red roses. Go classic!

by kk25225 on 10/13/2011 8:58:04 PM

Like everyone said, black goes with everything. If I were you, I would get her favorite flower in her favorite color. If you don't want to go that route, then just go to the place where you'll be purchasing the corsage and look around. Something is bound to catch your eye. Let us know how it wentSmile

by Stargirlcandy3 on 10/13/2011 8:43:56 PM

I think you should just go with a white rose. :]

by Lauren68 on 10/13/2011 8:10:54 PM

Well, black can go with pretty much anything. If you know what color her shoes are going to be, or if she's carrying a purse, get one to match that. Or, get one to match her eyes. Smile

by webkin6766 on 10/13/2011 3:49:11 PM

If you want to go simple yet classy,buy her a red rose. If you want to surprise her a little more,go for something that pops with the color black,like bright pink.

by kaitlinautumnx3 on 10/13/2011 10:01:58 AM

I would go with red.

by fireworks1071 on 10/13/2011 9:11:17 AM

I tend to like red silver. I think you will do great.

by polkadotruby7 on 10/13/2011 8:34:20 AM