1 HOURS AGO #BeautySpy! GLgirl, Eve spills her secrets for flawless skin: http://t.co/6SJSUXg6TC

2 HOURS AGO Got #PMS cravings? Swap your guilty pleasures for some #cleaneats: http://t.co/gHtcfeaxm7

2 HOURS AGO Become the queen of #cateyes with @AboutFacesDay's beauty tutorial on @Fanlala: http://t.co/4QWtPuyts7

COMMENTS

Dude dilemma: Help a real guy rock Homecoming!

Billy from Michigan needs help making his big night perfect. Are you game?

A simple white or cream-colored flower would look stunning with the dress! Try a light pink, or maybe a lilac too. Smile Have fun!!

by gumcard on 10/12/2011 8:44:12 PM

MOD MOD This guy I kind of like asked me to go see a movie! The problem is that I've never been to see a movie with a guy before! Can you give me some pointers so it won't be awkward?

Hey girly, it won't be akward, you'll have lots of fun. Just think of it as hanging out with a friend. Just relax, keep the convo going, and you'll be fine. Aww HAve fun! Look cute girl! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by rellim on 10/12/2011 8:43:23 PM

MOD MOD MOD calling any and all MODS okayyy so theres this guy that i sorta like at my school. hes super cute funny and just adorable. but whenever me n my bestie go up to him to tlk to him, i never know what to say!! lol please help me b4 i c him tomorrow!!! thanks in advance

Hey girly, ask him questions about things he's into. See if he plays any sports? Ask who is fave teams are. Get to know about his interests. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by mypuggl3 on 10/12/2011 8:23:06 PM

av color with white? i know peach and purple go extremly well with white!

by greeknspooky on 10/12/2011 8:12:52 PM

What color tie are you wearing? Match it so that you look like a couple. If her dress is black, anything will work--black goes with everything. It IS cheesy, but it's cute!

by Doodle600 on 10/12/2011 8:10:42 PM

You should get a white, and purple one, to match her dress. You could get a matching one to pin to your tux. Good luck!

by Fmwhitt on 10/12/2011 8:02:27 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD Okay, so I need urgent help! I'm texting my best friend, T. T is 12, and her boyfriend, J, is 15. Anyway, her mom told J that he could stay over at T's house a little later than usual tonight. She just told me that J was trying to get in the shower with her, but she didn't want to go that far, and she asked me what to do! I have no clue what to tell her! Please help me!

Hey chicky, tell your friend to have a talk with her boyfriend. She needs to let him know that she's too young, actually they're both too young, to be taking things that far. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by babygirl1999 on 10/12/2011 7:54:02 PM

You could think about a color you think about when you think about Katie. Or her favorite flower. Or you could match with the colors your wearing. Good Luck!

by Queen Genius on 10/12/2011 7:46:26 PM

Pink and white!! your lucky, we dont have homecoming at my school, im a freshman too. all we have is a lousy football game. no dance. This girl must be really lucky to have a guy that cares so much about her! <3

by lilriver123xD on 10/12/2011 7:46:12 PM

Dear Billy,

I'd suggest a multi-color. Since she's wearing black, it would be cool to add some color. Or a meaningful color, like her favorite or something personal. If you remember what color you first starting dating or something would be ah-mazing. Good luck!!!!!

by alwaysdreamer on 10/12/2011 7:32:13 PM