6 HOURS AGO 7 cute characters with closets to die for: http://t.co/Ls6Dd4Ygey

9 HOURS AGO #YouWroteIt! Check out this poem written by an awesome #GLgirl: http://t.co/c0qORtXZJL

10 HOURS AGO Kick your feet up in these fab flats: http://t.co/N5dTQXVe9K

COMMENTS

Dude dilemma: Help a real guy rock Homecoming!

Billy from Michigan needs help making his big night perfect. Are you game?

Hey Billy!
Get one that's the color of her eyes, and tell her it was your favorite for that reason. Sounds cheesy, I know, but c'mon, it would be SSSSOOOOOO sweet! She would love it!

by christi11 on 10/12/2011 7:30:33 PM

thnx lynae pSmileSmile

Ya welcome curlygirl9!!!!! Smile

Lynae P.

by curlygirl9 on 10/12/2011 7:27:12 PM

Mod Thnx so much Lynae P. for answering my question!! I really appreciate itSmileBut i also have one more question... What should i wear? i dont really have that much i was thinking my fave jeans, but i dont know what shirt i should wear. My clothes arent really that dressy, so idk. I have some v neck shirts and shirts that arent really dresy but they are flowy. No one really dresses up a lot for the dance so.... yea thnx so much!Smile

Hey chicky, a nice pair of skinny jeans would look great with one of your flowy tops. Put a side braid in your hair and add some accessories. Boots would look cute or you can rock some sandals. Hope this helps ya!!!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by curlygirl9 on 10/12/2011 7:12:55 PM

I would ask about her favorite color- since ANYTHING goes with black!
White with a touch of color is always nice though!

by RaceTiger7 on 10/12/2011 6:58:51 PM

pick one that matches her eyes or her favorite color or a red rose/carnation good luck!

by sparrowchavez on 10/12/2011 6:54:51 PM

White looks really nice with black! or get her her fave color (remember that black looks good with anything Smile)! good luck Billy!

by Emilicious on 10/12/2011 6:54:08 PM

Dear Billy,

Since black goes with almost every color that you can possibly think of, try getting her a corsage in her favorite color. Or, if black is one of your school colors, you could get her your second school color! (My school's colors are black and gold.) It all depends on whether or not your Homecoming has a specific theme to it. If it does, your school's colors may not look so well. For example, if the theme is going to be Under the Stars, you could get her a light blue or purple corsage. Hope I helped! Good luck, and I hope you two have fun!

by babygirl1999 on 10/12/2011 6:46:14 PM

pick her favorite color Smile

by horselover408 on 10/12/2011 6:42:34 PM

red. or purple.. or turquoise

by CeceG98 on 10/12/2011 6:26:02 PM

I think red would look really nice.

by supersingershannon on 10/12/2011 6:23:44 PM